Gypsys are the only ethnics who aren't proud of their background

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
Évery other ethnic is proud of his heritage/the country of his parents. They will openly say what there are and where they come from.

But I have vitnessed so many gypsys lie about their background, muhh Hungarian or smth.

Gypsys aren't proud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 14984 and 1 other person
they dont have a origin country, they are decedents of ancient hippies. poor people who kept moving around begging for money.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
They were even expelled from India what do you expect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Gaia262, Deleted member 21044 and 9 others
the idea of even knowing gypsies at all seems strange to me. like would you meet them at school? are there like normal ones?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Évery other ethnic is proud of his heritage/the country of his parents. They will openly say what there are and where they come from.

But I have vitnessed so many gypsys lie about their background, muhh Hungarian or smth.

Gypsys aren't proud
All germans are very embarrassed of being German bc of muh nazi muh colonists muh evil white men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
All germans are very embarrassed of being German bc of muh nazi muh colonists muh evil white men
True. But I don't consider germans ethnics, so I didn't meantion them.

True. But I don't consider germans ethnics, so I didn't meantion them.
At the same time some Germans regard Romanians, Bulgarians etc as bad type of migrants because they only think of the gypsys, not the indigenous white inhabitants.

But most Germans don't even believe in Borders and homogeneous societies and think the whole 3rd world has a birth right of being fed by German tax money.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 14693
Jfl when “Hungarians” commit crime as immigrants in Western Europe it’s always gypsies larping, same with “Romanians”

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, poopoohead, ManletBlackcel and 3 others
Jfl when “Hungarians” commit crime as immigrants in Western Europe it’s always gypsies larping, same with “Romanians”
Jfl so true. But hey diversity is their strength, right?

Romanians are gypsies tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Because people hate them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Yet gypsys are breeding at a much faster rate and young EE/balkan people are becoming more and more libcuck

I will never forgive Hitler for not killing all fucking Cigans
I hate ბოშები so much რომ unreal არის

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I will never forgive Hitler for not killing all fucking Cigans
I hate ბოშები so much რომ unreal არის
NIGGA YOU ARE ONE

YOU SUBHUMAN ETHNIC SHITSKIN YOU ARE GENETICALLY CLOSER TO A GYPSY LIVING ON THE STREET THAN YOU ARE TO A WHITE ARYAN SCANDI

HITLER SHOULD OF KILLED ALL ETHNICS

they dont have a origin country, they are decedents of ancient hippies. poor people who kept moving around begging for money.
gypsies are just indians that's why they smell so bad and steal. The Romani may have migrated from what is the modern Indian state of Rajasthan

NIGGA YOU ARE ONE

YOU SUBHUMAN ETHNIC SHITSKIN YOU ARE GENETICALLY CLOSER TO A GYPSY LIVING ON THE STREET THAN YOU ARE TO A WHITE ARYAN SCANDI

HITLER SHOULD OF KILLED ALL ETHNICS
JFL at this gook who thinks that he wouldn't be genocided by Addie
And also Gypsies are Asiatic Indids mixed with Mongoloids, which means that you're literally more related to them than anyone here.
Ecks Dee.

JFL at this gook who thinks that he wouldn't be genocided by Addie
And also Gypsies are Asiatic Indids mixed with Mongoloids, which means that you're literally more related to them than anyone here.
Ecks Dee.
Not a word you shitskinned faggot

Fuck I posted all this on the school wifi

Not a word you shitskinned faggot

Fuck I posted all this on the school wifi
Good luck getting your gook ass demoted to Half-Valedictorian

They’re literally the trash of india

The most hated ethnicity BY FAR tbh nobody sees them as human, NOBODY.