had a blonder tall Stacy smile at me then quickly turned behind ??

D

Deleted member 17345

Cryptocurrency Expert
i was in a cofee shop and doing my own business and then this blonde comes in and as she approaches me she smiles and looks behind her ,why do women do this ? asking chads only as incels will say it was iod but she was smiling with eyes wide open.

that wasn't a genuine smile, she was doing it out of friendliness

i wasnt looking at her she made eye contact initially and then I noticed her looking so how
smiling without the eyes is well known as being not genuine, genuine smiles activate the muscles around the eyes

smiling without the eyes is well known as being not genuine, genuine smiles activate the muscles around the eyes
well shes wierdo cuz i litrally dont look at girls she was looking at me

well shes wierdo cuz i litrally dont look at girls she was looking at me
ask her out next time, but don't say i didn't warn you man

Maybe she thought you were me

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
how tall r u and how tall is she

its a smile its not that deep

i know but why do women turn behind after a positive reaction? like shes shy idk??

i was in a cofee shop and doing my own business and then this blonde comes in and as she approaches me she smiles and looks behind her ,why do women do this ? asking chads only as incels will say it was iod but she was smiling with eyes wide open.
she was probably retarded.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Guys this milf at the grocery store told me to "have a nice day 😈" after she scanned my extra small condoms and cough syrup :love::love:

She even gave me a quarter when I said I was short 25 cents 🤷‍♂️

She wants me.

Autism. Can you write it in a way that we can understand it?
That's how I understand it now : girl comes into a coffee shop, smiles at you, turn her back at you and stands there for 'x' minutes. Meanwhile you saw her smiling at you, but not with your eyes, because you never look at girls. Are you retarded or just autistic?

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood