solohunter99
No fat chicks
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2023
- Posts
- 520
- Reputation
- 680
Like in the title. So in the dream I was back in my hometown, shopping at a hardware store. I’m at the checkout and I hear a voice call my name, I turn around and I see my high school crush. I’m like “hey (her name) nice to see you, you still remember me?” And she says “of course silly haha” and I’m so shocked and happy because I thought she barely even knew I existed back then, let alone now. At some point we go to a local cafe and we get drinks together, and about when she’s telling me about what a mature and stable guy I’ve grown up to be her phone suddenly starts ringing, BEEP BEEP BEEP. She apologizes and says it’s an alarm, I ask “for what” and she says oh I’m picking up my son from the daycare next to here. From then on the dream starts to become slow motion, it’s like I’m trapped in place. We walk to the door and the attendant comes out with a few kids, most being white good looking kids but one being very visibly black.
Not even in a racist way but this niglet is UGLY, flat wide pig nose, vacant eyes, nappy hair, skin black as coal, a walking stereotype from 19th century phrenology textbooks. And he’s looking straight at me. I notice her phone alarm still going, BEEP BEEP BEEP, as the normal white kids head off with their parents one by one, as the darkie stares straight into my eyes, I shiver. I notice my old crush talking, about how she’s been looking for a real man to step up, about how family is important, and it’s like I’m being lined up for execution. The last white kid disappears and the attendant comes marching over with the black boy, the phone is still going BEEP BEEP BEEP, then suddenly she grabs my arm. I flail around a little bit but I can’t get her to let go. The kid suddenly stops, looks me dead in the eye, right into my soul, and blurts out “Daddy!” I scream, the phone alarm’s BEEP BEEP BEEP gets louder, and… I wake up in my bed. The BEEPs continue from the wake-up alarm I set on my phone. Then I went to my computer and typed this out.
Not even in a racist way but this niglet is UGLY, flat wide pig nose, vacant eyes, nappy hair, skin black as coal, a walking stereotype from 19th century phrenology textbooks. And he’s looking straight at me. I notice her phone alarm still going, BEEP BEEP BEEP, as the normal white kids head off with their parents one by one, as the darkie stares straight into my eyes, I shiver. I notice my old crush talking, about how she’s been looking for a real man to step up, about how family is important, and it’s like I’m being lined up for execution. The last white kid disappears and the attendant comes marching over with the black boy, the phone is still going BEEP BEEP BEEP, then suddenly she grabs my arm. I flail around a little bit but I can’t get her to let go. The kid suddenly stops, looks me dead in the eye, right into my soul, and blurts out “Daddy!” I scream, the phone alarm’s BEEP BEEP BEEP gets louder, and… I wake up in my bed. The BEEPs continue from the wake-up alarm I set on my phone. Then I went to my computer and typed this out.

