HAD A SLEEPOVER WITH FOIDS (MOGGER DAY IN A LIFE VLOG)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

Martin Luther King of gooks
My cousins friends came for a sleepover and they asked her to "Tell her goofy ah cousin to come"

They also put me in their Insatgram groupchat (lifefuel) and when they made. themselves noodles they made me some too
20230702 212212

It mogged i love spicy shit.

Then my cousin turned on Netflix and we watched Xo, Kitty (a show about a geomaxxing foid)

These bitched are @Xangsane tier yellowfevercels. They recorded this shit and then sent it to the groupchat JFL.

During the whole time they were watching the show i autistically observed my cousin's friend's subhumanity.

Its so brutally over for that bitch. She kept stalking the actor in the jewshow and said shell start learning cantonese for him. Shes also gigaretarded and has a recessed maxilia, weird teeth, NCT and a jewnose. No cantonesemaxxing for her subhumanity.

Then they asked me to vlogcelmmaxx for them and take pictures of them
Screenshot 20230705 210123 Gallery

My cousins friend such a fogger. We talked together for like 15 minutes while my cousin was trying to give ice cream to us (over for her subhuman ice cream scooping skills). The fogger is also a got7cel like me so we got along well

Also JFL she gave me permission to "share the goofy ahh pics" with my friends. Such a personalitystacy.

It was fun however the show was quite subhuman-tier. Over for jewnetflix.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ulose22, Geneticist, 5'7 zoomer and 11 others
here before pined

• Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Noodles are insane( I mean the dish not the foids)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, dakchuh, Sub0 and 1 other person
Gay inoffensive cousin pilled

• JFL
Living the dream
8a3709f18068223697db8c17850909fa 1

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ROTTING and aspiringexcel
more chink propaganda as usual, JFL at believing aryan WASP foids would have yellowfever

• JFL
Nigga shut the fuck up with all this gook shit, you live in europe you life shouldn't revolve around penny eyed people.

Also those noodles are disgusting as fuck, I tried them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and aspiringexcel
Nigga shut the fuck up with all this gook shit, you live in europe you life shouldn't revolve around penny eyed people.

Also those noodles are disgusting as fuck, I tried them
I am just vlogcelling. Also cousinmaxxing and mentalkpopmaxxing is LAW

View attachment 2300252
These bitched are @Xangsane tier yellowfevercels. They recorded this shit and then sent it to the groupchat JFL.

View attachment 2300263
idk if you’re in EU or America, but watching these snowbunnys act bewildered over these k-pop niggas is so unsettling. also brutal camera man - pill: you should never be behind the camera unless u want to be, however in this case i don’t think you had a choice.

• JFL
idk if you’re in EU or America, but watching these snowbunnys act bewildered over these k-pop niggas is so unsettling. also brutal camera man - pill: you should never be behind the camera unless u want to be, however in this case i don’t think you had a choice.
Im in jewrope, specifically, Croatia.

And dont call my cousin a snowbunny you nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AnimeNerd, ROTTING, Sub0 and 2 others
more chink propaganda as usual, JFL at believing aryan WASP foids would have yellowfever
Pipe down fucking mad salty some chicks would rather hard Asian dick than ur tiny 2 inch shrivelled pecker with ur retarded pasty face ☠️☠️☠️

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 29581
Im in jewrope, specifically, Croatia.

And dont call my cousin a snowbunny you nigger
Nothing applies to your cousin just like the contents of this blog, MATE

• JFL
subhuman whites love chinks, like a moth to a flame

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28117 and aspiringexcel
Pipe down fucking mad salty some chicks would rather hard Asian dick than ur tiny 2 inch shrivelled pecker with ur retarded pasty face ☠️☠️☠️
my dick is above average sized and my face isnt "pasty" its aristocratic thus pale

dark skin is for manual labourers who work in the fields, european royalty back then was literally called "blue-blooded" because of how pale they were

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ulose22, try2beme and aspiringexcel
my dick is above average sized and my face isnt "pasty" its aristocratic thus pale

dark skin is for manual labourers who work in the fields, european royalty back then was literally called "blue-blooded" because of how pale they were
So ur a pasty white faggot ☠️ fucking aristocratic my ass mf you just lack melanin and you a salty pasty ass incel 😹😹😹

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nebula, Bushman, try2beme and 2 others
So ur a pasty white faggot ☠️ fucking aristocratic my ass mf you just lack melanin and you a salty pasty ass incel 😹😹😹
shut up ethnic i am a purebred WASP high chadlite/low chad who is 6'3 in lifts with a 21.5" bidelt who goes to an ivy league and will breed a forward grown 5'10 dark blue eyed dirty blonde hair upturned nose tanned with freckles and VS angel body proportions and a long neck and defined collarbones foid

keep coping about "muh melatonin" only trailer park trash likes Bbc

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and aspiringexcel
i am also not incel i could easily pull aryan stacies if i wasnt high inhib and autistic

• So Sad
shut up ethnic i am a purebred WASP high chadlite/low chad who is 6'3 in lifts with a 21.5" bidelt who goes to an ivy league and will breed a forward grown 5'10 dark blue eyed dirty blonde hair upturned nose tanned with freckles and VS angel body proportions and a long neck and defined collarbones foid

keep coping about "muh melatonin" only trailer park trash likes Bbc
Bru you are fucking delusional retard ☠️ even if that was true why are you on a fucking incel forum you stupid fuck, girls clearly don’t want to suck ur “purebred” dick

My boy you think you in the Middle Ages with all this fucking purebred talk ☠️☠️☠️ no girl wants ur fucking socially inept autistic and fucking retarded ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, try2beme and aspiringexcel
i am also not incel i could easily pull aryan stacies if i wasnt high inhib and autistic
Knew it, with the way you were talking ur just some autistic white retard 😭

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Did you slay something?

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
HAD A SLEEPOVER

Stopped reading right there.

• JFL
Fakecel brag

• Hmm...
What do you have against Jews 😂

• JFL
Lucky 1

• Love it
My cousins friends came for a sleepover and they asked her to "Tell her goofy ah cousin to come"

They also put me in their Insatgram groupchat (lifefuel) and when they made. themselves noodles they made me some too
View attachment 2300240

Then my cousin turned on Netflix and we watched Xo, Kitty (a show about a geomaxxing foid)

View attachment 2300252

During the whole time they were watching the show i autistically observed my cousin's friend's subhumanity.

Its so brutally over for that bitch. She kept stalking the actor in the jewshow and said shell start learning cantonese for him. Shes also gigaretarded and has a recessed maxilia, weird teeth, NCT and a jewnose. No cantonesemaxxing for her subhumanity.

View attachment 2300263

My cousins friend such a fogger. We talked together for like 15 minutes while my cousin was trying to give ice cream to us (over for her subhuman ice cream scooping skills). The fogger is also a got7cel like me so we got along well

Also JFL she gave me permission to "share the goofy ahh pics" with my friends. Such a personalitystacy.

how over is it for you for them to inv u to a sleepover and not bat an eye, also there has been a lot of doxxing going on best not show any faces
borderline subhuman on that clip of asain dudes btw

• JFL

View attachment 2300240

View attachment 2300252

View attachment 2300263

dnr plus its over for you

• So Sad
Bru you are fucking delusional retard ☠️ even if that was true why are you on a fucking incel forum you stupid fuck, girls clearly don’t want to suck ur “purebred” dick

My boy you think you in the Middle Ages with all this fucking purebred talk ☠️☠️☠️ no girl wants ur fucking socially inept autistic and fucking retarded ass
Lmao, that nigga is a dumbass.
He’s posted his face on here, and there are only 8 Ivy League.

Somebody could dox his ass with some effort.

• +1
  • JFL
Nigga... you are gay

nice post tho

• JFL
Reactions: ulose22 and aspiringexcel
  • JFL
Yo how do I see his post of his face I wanna see what this white autist who claims he can pull “Aryan stacies” looks like ☠️
Lmao, that nigga is a dumbass.
He’s posted his face on here, and there are only 8 Ivy League.

Somebody could dox his ass with some effort.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Bushman

View attachment 2300240

View attachment 2300252

View attachment 2300263

Mirin bhai!!

• Love it
Yo how do I see his post of his face I wanna see what this white autist who claims he can pull “Aryan stacies” looks like ☠️
Post history I guess

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

View attachment 2300240

View attachment 2300252

View attachment 2300263

holy shit you type like such a fucking incel, whats with the copious amounts of psl lingo?

• So Sad
  • +1
Epstein Island tier thread.

• JFL
meanwhile 5 ft 2 indian hung himself tn his cardboard jungle shack

• JFL
Why are they recording the show? I can understand one wanting to post a picture on their story they're watching something but all 3 recording what theyre watching at the same time is odd

• JFL
3508594 Screenshot 20230705 210123 Gallery
3492936 20230627 231207
:love::love:

• Love it