Had to extract molar, how fucked am I?

D

Deleted member 470

Kraken
So I had to extract a lower right molar cuz it was completely fucked, now I'm having panic attacks regarding bone loss and jaw getting fucked

Regarding my options I guess I'm looking at either a bridge or implant, I've read online that bridges won't really prevent bone loss and an implant will, but it would cost me 120€ for a bridge and 600€ for an implant. I might be able to barely afford the implant with the money I've saved up for genio, but it would delay getting my chin fixed.

Has anyone had experience with molar extractions, how fucked am I if I don't get an implant?

dotatruecel

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, BigBoy, Vitruvian and 1 other person
I extracted 2 premolars few years ago nothing happened

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 470
It’s over. Pray your face doesn’t collapse in or something

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2205, BigBoy and 2 others
So I had to extract a lower right molar cuz it was completely fucked, now I'm having panic attacks regarding bone loss and jaw getting fucked

Regarding my options I guess I'm looking at either a bridge or implant, I've read online that bridges won't really prevent bone loss and an implant will, but it would cost me 120€ for a bridge and 600€ for an implant. I might be able to barely afford the implant with the money I've saved up for genio, but it would delay getting my chin fixed.

Has anyone had experience with molar extractions, how fucked am I if I don't get an implant?
if you can't afford the implant at the moment, you could do hardcore chewing or try to build the facepull

I don't trust Mike Mew anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2205
if you can't afford the implant at the moment, you could do hardcore chewing or try to build the facepull
I can't chew on that side at all, it's the biggest molar that I'm missing

compensate.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
It is ok as long is your teeth is not being pulled back by braces.

• +1

I don't have any experience with it, but I'm pretty sure it will affect your face in the long term

• So Sad
I can't chew on that side at all, it's the biggest molar that I'm missing
you should train your ginviva where the tooth has beem extracted: Wolf's law also works for soft tissue

you should train your ginviva where the tooth has beem extracted: Wolf's law also works for soft tissue
can u elab on this? chew with the flesh? :feelswhat:

Literally nothing happens, I had 4 molars taken out in total for braces, not a single change in the width or length of my jaw,

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fobos, theanonymousone and Deleted member 470
can u elab on this? chew with the flesh? :feelswhat:
my dentist removed my wisdom teeth before I discovered looksmaxing. Sometimes I chew on the gums where there were the wisdom teeth in order to avoid bone loss

• Woah
Literally nothing happens, I had 4 molars taken out in total for braces, not a single change in the width or length of my jaw,

Damn, how old were you? Can you elaborate on your treatment plan if you don't mind?

Damn, how old were you? Can you elaborate on your treatment plan if you don't mind?
I just had braces around 16 roughly, this isn't new information, all that happens is new bone is formed with the socket that the tooth is extracted from.

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone
I just had braces around 16 roughly, this isn't new information, all that happens is new bone is formed with the socket that the tooth is extracted from.

Jesus, 16? I had my procedures done at like 22 and I'm freaking out, so I guess I'm probably ok then?

Better than losing ur hair brah

• JFL
Im praying for my nigga rn

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fobos