Hair advice for straight black hair

G

goatedjordan23

MTN
IMG 0749

I have extremely straight black hair, and have a weirdly shaped wide cranium, idk what hairstyle looks the best on it, tried a perm and it looked disgusting, need serious advice plz. Have a kind of heart shaped face but my cranium is weirdly shaped so most advice for heart shaped face hairstyles don’t work for me, fades and tapers don’t look too good on me either so i’m kinda stuck with this nerdy side part which i’m trying to change

View attachment 2490984

I have extremely straight black hair, and have a weirdly shaped wide cranium, idk what hairstyle looks the best on it, tried a perm and it looked disgusting, need serious advice plz. Have a kind of heart shaped face but my cranium is weirdly shaped so most advice for heart shaped face hairstyles don’t work for me, fades and tapers don’t look too good on me either so i’m kinda stuck with this nerdy side part which i’m trying to change

Buzz your hair or cut your hair every 3 months for 1 year, it somehow gave me wavy hair but if you don't wanna do any of these then i suggest you to grow your hair into a manbun or some long hairstyle

over due to curry

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Buzz your hair or cut your hair every 3 months for 1 year, it somehow gave me wavy hair but if you don't wanna do any of these then i suggest you to grow your hair into a manbun or some long hairstyle
like what, i’ve been thinking about long hairstyles but idk what

i’m in america born and raised and 6’2 and have a gf lol only on this site to just improve and get better
yeah right now i remember got u confused with another guy, yeah you have pretty high psl

yeah right now i remember got u confused with another guy, yeah you have pretty high psl
preciate you bro ima just grow my hair for longer and see how it goes, rn it’s in the awkward phase and looks so shit

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
sorry but that is no "HTN" skull, and on top of that you're indian.

View attachment 2490984

View attachment 2490984

IMG 0752

morphed myself with long and fluffy hair, considering growing out to this length tbh