HAIR/ being "Pretty" is around 70% of your attractiveness to prime women: My Experience the Past Year w/pics + Ascension Major key for blacks

D

Deleted member 19103

Mᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
MASC COPE ENDS NOW

Ive come to the conclusion hair/ hairstyle with pretty looks is most important than bones and especially eyes for attracting prime women (specifically college girls). Though this forum led me to believe otherwise in the past , so I fell for the 'muh masc muh sex appeal meme' since its all about face bro! :soy: and cut off my set off locs a year back:

2022 05 26 01 30 17460 0500  01

(gave me a huge prettyboy halo even as a black)

Before I get into how its changed my dating life I would like to mention why I'm using myself as an example for why hair mogs bones and eye area. Throughout my looksmaxxing journey I've made a decent transformation in my bone structure and eye area in the past year and want to share my experience on whether these things matter as much as people say they do.
which I've documented below:

Jaw
Before:

Screenshot 20220531 065414  01

After:
20220531 065853  01  01  01

Eyes
Before:
2022 05 26 05 06 42849 0500  02

After:
2022 05 30 04 09 37021 0500  02  01  01  01

Given my eyes were decent before, but I can tell you this: eyes are cope and only useful if they give you a pretty puppy-eyed look. Masc/hunter eyes are niche appeal.

Over this time my:

- proportions improved
-face more robust
- i get mistaken to be in my mid to late twenties even when im clean shaven
(Im only 20)

BUT now I've had a low cut/ hightop the past year
20220531 072053  01

So how has my dating life changed? It must have improved alot because bones and face are everything broo:soy: right? ..

Fuck no.

Ive found dating prime attractive women more difficult since simply cutting my hair. Despite having a good natty physique:

20220531 160642

20220531 160225  01

and looking overall more masculine. None of this was enough to make up for HAIR.

Dont get me wrong physique is important.. Just not more than hair JFL

Now I get approached by roasties/lower quality. Young women 18-23 dont show as much interest anymore idk if its because im too 'intimidating' tbh, with the exception of black women.

What made me realize this is when I reflected back during the 3 months I had this specific hairstyle and a more prettyboy look. All in those 3 months I was the most successful dating. Women DO approach if you're "pretty" looking not overly masc.

- I was approached multiple times at stores by women my age.

- was easy to date chicks (all approached first or made it easy for me to approach them.)

-Multiple chicks sliding into snap dms

-Frequent blatant IOIs from hot college chicks

-I had the most options of women at the time

Most of this shit doesnt even happen now.

NEVER CUT YOUR HAIR

"B-b-but bro... J-Jeremy M-Mee-"
Lord have mercy STFU please.

even recently did a tinder experiment with my old pics and got more matches and they were higher quality.

So now my tip for blackcels:

You
must mimic a fringe using dreads

Yes bro.
"B-b- but m-muh dreads a are low class b-bro"
:feelsuhh:.

No, they are a HUGE halo when you style them like this:
2022 05 26 05 06 42849 0500  01  01

Shorter sides and long in the front.

I recommend you bleach the tips to match your skin tone(unless you're very dark then just keep it black)

They make you stand out alot aswell so you dont just look like the average angry overly-masc negro.

Major key right here.

This is one of the only ways a black can compete with this hairwise other than curls (which is a pain in the ass to maintain with 4c type hair so just do dreads tbh)
Eboy Hair with Fringes

Take it from someone who got great results depite having average bone structure at the time.

I've even bought extensions to put back into my shitty short hair because I can't be asked to grow it out again. Anything to ascend ASAP. Takes too fuckin long to grow dreads.

If you're hair is short I advise you take 10000mcg liquid biotin:
Best one imo

I know people have said this before on how hair is everything, but I wanna put what Ive experienced myself out there from transforming from a more prettyboy look to a more masc look. Pretty boy look wins by far. Bones are still important, there just needs to be a balance.

This is why chicks love someone like David Laid:

Hair is life.

Attachments

• 2022-05-30 04_09_37.021-0500__02__01__01.jpg
    2022-05-30 04_09_37.021-0500__02__01__01.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2022-05-26 05_06_42.849-0500__01.jpg
    2022-05-26 05_06_42.849-0500__01.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220531_072053__01.jpg
    20220531_072053__01.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220531_065853__01__01.jpg
    20220531_065853__01__01.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220531_160642.jpg
    20220531_160642.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, zeshama, Deleted member 15302 and 53 others
MASC COPE ENDS NOW

Ive come to the conclusion hair/ hairstyle with pretty looks is most important than bones and especially eyes for attracting prime women (specifically college girls). Though this forum led me to believe otherwise in the past , so I fell for the 'muh masc muh sex appeal meme' since its all about face bro! :soy: and cut off my set off locs a year back:

View attachment 1709256

Before I get into how its changed my dating life I would like to mention why I'm using myself as an example for why hair mogs bones and eye area. Throughout my looksmaxxing journey I've made a decent transformation in my bone structure and eye area in the past year and want to share my experience on whether these things matter as much as people say they do.

Jaw
Before:

View attachment 1709264

After:View attachment 1709348
Eyes
Before:View attachment 1709896

After:
View attachment 1709899

Given my eyes were decent before, but I can tell you this: eyes are cope and only useful if they give you a pretty puppy-eyed look. Masc/hunter eyes are niche appeal.

Over this time my:

- proportions improved
-face more robust
(Im only 20)

View attachment 1709281

So how has my dating life changed? It must have improved alot because bones and face are everything broo:soy: right? ..

Fuck no.

Ive found dating prime attractive women more difficult since simply cutting my hair. Despite having a good natty physique:

View attachment 1709926
View attachment 1709925

and looking overall more masculine. None of this was enough to make up for HAIR.

Now I get approached by roasties/lower quality. Young women 18-23 dont show as much interest anymore idk if its because im too 'intimidating' tbh, with the exception of black women.

What made me realize this is when I reflected back during the 3 months I had this specific hairstyle and a more prettyboy look. All in those 3 months I was the most successful dating. Women DO approach if you're "pretty" looking not overly masc.

- was easy to date chicks (all approached first or made it easy for me to approach them.)

NEVER CUT YOUR HAIR

even recently did a tinder experiment with my old pics and got more matches and they were higher quality.

You

Yes bro.

View attachment 1709308

I recommend you bleach the tips to match your skin tone(unless you're very dark then just keep it black)

They make you stand out alot aswell so you dont just look like the average angry overly-masc negro.

Major key right here.

This is one of the only ways a black can compete with this hairwise other than curls (which is a pain in the ass to maintain with 4c type hair so just do dreads tbh)
View attachment 1709313

Take it from someone who got great results depite having average bone structure at the time.

I've even bought extensions to put back into my shitty short hair because I can't be asked to grow it out again. Anything to ascend ASAP. Takes too fuckin long to grow dreads.

Best one imo

I know people have said this before on how hair is everything, but I wanna put what Ive experienced myself out there from transforming from a more prettyboy look to a more masc look. Pretty boy look wins by far. Bones are still important, there just needs to be a balance.

View attachment 1709916

View attachment 1709918
Hair is life.
Bones are more important when you age.

Good example is dicaprio with brad pitt.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Detective, Chinlet Ascension and 9 others
Applause the rock

Getting a short haircut/buzzcut is one of the stupidest looksmins anyone can do

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: shalomnigga, Ryldoo IS COPING, Joe Rogancel and 47 others
agree. hair > everything
besides bone structure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 4946, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
good thread op 👏

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, enchanted_elixir, thereallegend and 1 other person
MASC COPE ENDS NOW

View attachment 1709256

Jaw
Before:

View attachment 1709264

Eyes

After:
View attachment 1709899

Over this time my:

- proportions improved
-face more robust
(Im only 20)

View attachment 1709281

Fuck no.

View attachment 1709926
View attachment 1709925

NEVER CUT YOUR HAIR

You

Yes bro.

View attachment 1709308

Major key right here.

View attachment 1709313

Best one imo

View attachment 1709916

View attachment 1709918
Hair is life.
Hunter eyes are cope for black, it seems like having high set eyes is idéal ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, AscendingHero and Deleted member 19103
I would go to research gate if i wanted to read that long paragraphs :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and AscendingHero
Hunter eyes are cope for black, it seems like having high set eyes is idéal ?
We are already intimidating as blacks, but having 'hunter eyes' will make you unapproachable

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, IThinkImAboutToROPE and KING REIDYZ
i got braids a couple days ago and havent gone outside since, will i see a increase in women attracted to me?

We are already intimidating as blacks, but having 'hunter eyes' will make you unapproachable
but having sclera show makes you look dopey

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and rand anon
BBC :hnghn:

@SubhumanCurrycel :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Mirin op. I’m so glad I got my hair grown out now, medium length hairstyles look so much better than short ones

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Hentaiwatcher69, gymmaxedhorse and 7 others
i got braids a couple days ago and havent gone outside since, will i see a increase in women attracted to me?
If they make you look like prettyboy like asap rocky then yes

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and enchanted_elixir
MASC COPE ENDS NOW

View attachment 1709256

Jaw
Before:

View attachment 1709264

Eyes

After:
View attachment 1709899

Over this time my:

- proportions improved
-face more robust
(Im only 20)

View attachment 1709281

Fuck no.

View attachment 1709925

NEVER CUT YOUR HAIR

You

Yes bro.

View attachment 1709308

Major key right here.

View attachment 1709313

Best one imo

View attachment 1709916

View attachment 1709918
Hair is life.
Many great points itt although I disagree with some

What I will say is, how long did it take you to achieve that physique? mirin if you're fully natural

how often do u go to the gym ?

Mirin op. I’m so glad I got my hair grown out now, medium length hairstyles look so much better than short ones
Studies show medium length has broadest appeal NO black should be rocking a short cut in 2022. Grow that shit out.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Looks234, Racky and 3 others
If they make you look like prettyboy like asap rocky then yes
then im fucked
i look low trust and unapproachable, girls who like me always comment about how they're scared of me because i look menacing

medium hair length styles are everything esp now post pandemic

only uncles have short hair.

Also OP i personally think good braids or even better twists mog dreads to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Richard_Hungwell, exeight and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19103
MASC COPE ENDS NOW

View attachment 1709256

Jaw
Before:

View attachment 1709264

Eyes

After:
View attachment 1709899

Over this time my:

- proportions improved
-face more robust
(Im only 20)

View attachment 1709281

Fuck no.

View attachment 1709925

NEVER CUT YOUR HAIR

You

Yes bro.

View attachment 1709308

Major key right here.

View attachment 1709313

Best one imo

View attachment 1709916

View attachment 1709918
Hair is life.
Giga cope.🙅🏼‍♂️😡

My black friends slay more with a good taper and goatee.

Don't follow his advice guys

@tyronelite @AlexBrown84 @Blackgymmax @masculinity @Manu le coq @luljankybo @thereallegend @Frank Jack @Amexmaxx @Bvnny. @Kingkellz @MentalcelTyronelite ✊🏿✊🏿🏴‍☠️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Tyronecell, Blackgymmax and 5 others
Many great points itt although I disagree with some

What I will say is, how long did it take you to achieve that physique? mirin if you're fully natural

how often do u go to the gym ?
Like 2 yrs 7 days a week as of now

• Love it
Reactions: Racky and AscendingHero
Studies show medium length has broadest appeal NO black should be rocking a short cut in 2022. Grow that shit out.
For most face shapes, medium length mogs

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Yerico7 and enchanted_elixir
Giga cope.

@tyronelite @AlexBrown84 @Blackgymmax @masculinity @Manu le coq @luljankybo @thereallegend @Frank Jack @Amexmaxx @Bvnny. @Kingkellz @MentalcelTyronelite ✊🏿✊🏿🏴‍☠️
If you live in the hood then yea

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Giga cope.🙅🏼‍♂️😡

cap

then im fucked
i look low trust and unapproachable, girls who like me always comment about how they're scared of me because i look menacing
Yup

Dimorphism =/= Beauty

Women care about beauty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 19103 and 1 other person
Giga cope.🙅🏼‍♂️😡

OP how tall are you?

he has a solid eye area (dense brows.long lashes, compact orbits, slight pct and is jacked)

At the end of the day you need something to work off of. You already were gl.

Lifefuel to grow my shit out though.
Eboy Hair with Fringes
@enchanted_elixir shills loosening hair texture via training hair or texturizers for curls thoughts?

then im fucked
Whys that? Maybe its your facial expression

The importance of hair and whether someone looks better with long hair or short hair hinges on a lot of different factors. I can see how in your case the long hair makes you much higher appeal and completes the pretty boy look, but it always depends on the individual. Good post though

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Richard_Hungwell, Danish_Retard and 3 others
OP how tall are you?

he has a solid eye area (dense brows.long lashes, compact orbits, slight pct and is jacked)

At the end of the day you need something to work off of. You already were gl.

Lifefuel to grow my shit out though.

@enchanted_elixir shills loosening hair texture via training hair or texturizers for curls thoughts?
Wasnt born like this took alot of work. Been mewing and going gym since 18 was sub-5 before. Only thing i have was being 6'1

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and AscendingHero
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Wasnt born like this took alot of work. Been mewing and going gym since 18 was sub-5 before. Only thing i have was being 6'1
Similar base as you OP just much younger

how old are u?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Giga cope.🙅🏼‍♂️😡

Never tag me again faggot

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
thick eyebrows and hunter eyes is why, and i dont smile
Same bro i recommend you get the dread and bllech them, also have a nuetral facial expression and get peircings 👍

• +1
Reactions: Czzz and AscendingHero
Same bro i recommend you get the dread and bllech them, also have a nuetral facial expression and get peircings 👍
i might bleach my braids or wait to get dreads then bleach them, and i will get piercings
but my neutral face expression still is intimidating

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19103
SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUUUUUPPPP !!!

BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD TRY TAPER AND SHORT :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

You black guys have a harder time going for prettiness because you don’t have recessive traits like light eyes / hair which on itself is eye catching

But there’s still a lot of room to work with, thick well shaped eyebrows, dense long eyelashes, peacocking with jewellery / acessories and most importantly hair. Perhaps even honey (light brown) colored contacts could play

Black hair can look very unique if grown out
A824D930 4C62 49EA BE8A 138AF2431651

Even more eye catching if bleached

Wasting potential with short haircuts , most boring look ever
B6CEBAF5 5BFD 49CA A540 B6DCA165E23A

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Looks234, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
@Kingkellz
@Korea
@alienmaxxer
@Prettyboy
@Adonis

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetica, KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 16834
You black guys have a harder time going for prettiness because you don’t have recessive traits like light eyes / hair which on itself is eye catching

But there’s still a lot of room to work with, thick well shaped eyebrows, dense long eyelashes, peacocking with jewellery / acessories and most importantly hair. Perhaps even honey (light brown) colored contacts could play

View attachment 1709995

View attachment 1709996
On point right here. Low fades are boring ASF. Young Black slayers all have longer hair. Also for eyebrows you can microneedle which is like a semi permanent tatoo thats what i did and minoxidil a year beforehand

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, enchanted_elixir, Prettyboy and 2 others

View attachment 1709995

View attachment 1709996
Most important things for black prettiness

Comes down to coloring (skin tone, lips, eye color)

Soft features (nose, lips, lashes, brows, hair)

It's hard to be pretty with a flat nose with dark uneven monotonous coloring

I also dont think light hair is ideal on men but high lights could work out.

If you look on instagrams where they show black prettyboys they all have features of the above.

JFL if you're black and dont rock twists/braids/dreads/curls

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 19103
On point right here. Low fades are boring ASF. Young Black slayers all have longer hair. Also for eyebrows you can microneedle which is like a semi permanent tatoo thats what i did and minoxidil a year beforehand
Or you can just get an eyebrow transplant

Minox+dermaneedling+oral castor

or even eyebrow serums are goated

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 19103

View attachment 1709995

View attachment 1709996
Black women love short hair like that tbh, they call it taper.

I'm moroccan but i will do that haircut to get black sistas🔥🥰🤟🏼

• Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy
Most important things for black prettiness

Comes down to coloring (skin tone, lips, eye color)

Soft features (nose, lips, lashes, brows, hair)

It's hard to be pretty with a flat nose with dark uneven monotonous coloring

I also dont think light hair is ideal on men but high lights could work out.

If you look on instagrams where they show black prettyboys they all have features of the above.

JFL if you're black and dont rock twists/braids/dreads/curls
I disagree

View attachment 1709995

View attachment 1709996
At the end of the day Oubre is a 6'7 lean hazel eyed lightskin with curls
Insane pic of kelly oubre black shirt playing basketball

Most black men dont have that base let alone facial harmony☺️

@looksmaxxer234

Work with what you can.

I'd arguable say a good hairline (unless u fringe fraud) is just as important as the hair itself for blacks

Improving skin, lip, teeth quality is a must for blacks

Just look on pinterest or tiktok, all blacks that do well again excel in the youth/health and soft feature department

Gym again and running athlete game is another aspect blacks need to tap into. You cant afford to look nerdy and reserved as a black sub chadrone/tyrone

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Manu le coq and Looks234
@Kingkellz
@Korea
@alienmaxxer
@Prettyboy
@Adonis

Thoughts?

Depends. If you have a high trust eye area and good coloring with above average dimorphism you can get away with buzzcuts.

Having a pretty high trustish eye area and good coloring has the most pull for young women. everything revolves around those two things. Hair is just a multiplier

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Racky and AscendingHero
Am I tripping or does your jaw look the same in before and after:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Deleted member 12234
what u had before looks like a turd bro

• JFL
Reactions: exeight
I’ve only got more masculine since i started looksmaxing and i’ve never been as much successful, people teem me that i look in my mid twenties aswell even tho i’m 19.
I agree somewhat to your text but i think that it’s mostly cope.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
MASC COPE ENDS NOW

View attachment 1709256

Jaw
Before:

View attachment 1709264

Eyes

After:
View attachment 1709899

Over this time my:

- proportions improved
-face more robust
(Im only 20)

View attachment 1709281

Fuck no.

View attachment 1709978

View attachment 1709925

NEVER CUT YOUR HAIR

You

Yes bro.

View attachment 1709308

Major key right here.

View attachment 1709313

Best one imo

View attachment 1709916

View attachment 1709918
Hair is life.
Huge lifefuel man!
Appreciate the thread and experience
Don’t think I’ll grow dreads but I might try twists curls or coils in the future

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 19103 and AscendingHero