HAIR/ being "Pretty" is around 70% of your attractiveness to prime women: My Experience the Past Year w/pics + Ascension Major key for blacks

The importance of hair and whether someone looks better with long hair or short hair hinges on a lot of different factors. I can see how in your case the long hair makes you much higher appeal and completes the pretty boy look, but it always depends on the individual. Good post though
Short hair is good for people with great skulls and hairlines, else grow it out.

• +1
Reactions: catastaire and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
terrible. I did better when i lived in a small town. for some reason i even used austin dunham tyronefish in my city and even he stalls out at 200 likes but in his videos he gets thousands of likes
Nigga 200 in a day is really good. He's had his account forever plus he Elo mogs u

Damn I wish @africancel was still here

@Korea as well

@Afrikancel & @enchanted_elixir

thoughts?
For people with Type 4, do the following
  • Twists, braids or ascend to Type 3 (Curls)
  • Keep it short and get waves (For people with good hairline and skull)
  • Get civilized dreads and maintain the fuck out of them so that never become frizzy or unkept like this
    • The moment they turn into fucking nigger abomination nappy unkept doodoo dreads, I will personally call the cops on your jailbait headass (like you're going to jail) and you'll be sent in there with homosexual Daequan or I'll pull a George Floyd on you personally. Or you can just, take care of it or change the hairstyle :forcedsmile:
I know the importance of hair because I got bullied for not having it.
I still remembered this one black girl roasted the fuck out of me in front of the whole class saying "You got more hair on your eyebrows than on your head!" in middle school. Growing my hair (only by a bit) got me more respect from people.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 19103
I know the importance of hair because I got bullied for not having it.
I still remembered this one black girl roasted the fuck out of me in front of the whole class saying "You got more hair on your eyebrows than on your head!" in middle school. Growing my hair (only by a bit) got me more respect from people.
Facts on this. in high shcool the black guys always got roasted if they cut their hair including myself. been laughed at, people touch my bald head, recorded put on snap stories so many times ever since first grade if I cut my hair. Life has hairpilled me so many times

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooksmaxer, KING REIDYZ, Looks234 and 1 other person
Training is very important for anyone wanting to change their hair texture. I just prefer doing both simultaneously. You don't want to be frauding.
Wdym doing both simultatenously and you dont want to be frauding???

Training is very important for anyone wanting to change their hair texture. I just prefer doing both simultaneously. You don't want to be frauding.
is training really changing hair texture? seems to mean just mean defining the pattern you already have tbh

Facts on this. in high shcool the black guys always got roasted if they cut their hair including myself. been laughed at, people touch my bald head, recorded put on snap stories so many times ever since first grade if I cut my hair. Life has hairpilled me so many times
This hit me so hard

I used to get forced rock not even a buzz but a BALD cut from kindercare to grade 7 , not even roasted I would get my shit FLAMED 💀

When i started rocking crisp waves only then i got compliments

My hair is currently in the awkward growing stage and i rarely get cuts (tapers) so not much compliments atm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Looks234 and Deleted member 19103
  • The moment they turn into fucking nigger abomination nappy unkept doodoo dreads, I will personally call the cops on your jailbait headass (like you're going to jail) and you'll be sent in there with homosexual Daequan or I'll pull a George Floyd on you personally. Or you can just, take care of it or change the hairstyle :forcedsmile:
Ironic af and you aint funny nigga:forcedsmile:

Brutal

similar experience

• Twists, braids or ascend to Type 3 (Curls)
Show an example of a nappy head ascending to type 3 hair WITHOUT texturizing

Get civilized dreads and maintain the fuck out of them so that never become frizzy or unkept like this
At that point just get twists tbh

Most are too lazy to do so and dreads can easily get out of hand

If you get twists or braids you'll need to get em redone every 1.5-2 weeks maxx

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Wdym doing both simultatenously and you dont want to be frauding???
I think training while using texturizers/softeners is ideal, you don't want your new hair to not be type 4 (frauding)

• Woah
MASC COPE ENDS NOW

Ive come to the conclusion hair/ hairstyle with pretty looks is most important than bones and especially eyes for attracting prime women (specifically college girls). Though this forum led me to believe otherwise in the past , so I fell for the 'muh masc muh sex appeal meme' since its all about face bro! :soy: and cut off my set off locs a year back:

View attachment 1709256
(gave me a huge prettyboy halo even as a black)

Before I get into how its changed my dating life I would like to mention why I'm using myself as an example for why hair mogs bones and eye area. Throughout my looksmaxxing journey I've made a decent transformation in my bone structure and eye area in the past year and want to share my experience on whether these things matter as much as people say they do.
which I've documented below:

Jaw
Before:

View attachment 1709264

After:View attachment 1709348
Eyes
Before:View attachment 1709896

After:
View attachment 1709899

Given my eyes were decent before, but I can tell you this: eyes are cope and only useful if they give you a pretty puppy-eyed look. Masc/hunter eyes are niche appeal.

Over this time my:

- proportions improved
-face more robust
- i get mistaken to be in my mid to late twenties even when im clean shaven
(Im only 20)

BUT now I've had a low cut/ hightop the past year
View attachment 1709281

So how has my dating life changed? It must have improved alot because bones and face are everything broo:soy: right? ..

Fuck no.

Ive found dating prime attractive women more difficult since simply cutting my hair. Despite having a good natty physique:

View attachment 1709978

View attachment 1709925

and looking overall more masculine. None of this was enough to make up for HAIR.

Dont get me wrong physique is important.. Just not more than hair JFL

Now I get approached by roasties/lower quality. Young women 18-23 dont show as much interest anymore idk if its because im too 'intimidating' tbh, with the exception of black women.

What made me realize this is when I reflected back during the 3 months I had this specific hairstyle and a more prettyboy look. All in those 3 months I was the most successful dating. Women DO approach if you're "pretty" looking not overly masc.

- I was approached multiple times at stores by women my age.

- was easy to date chicks (all approached first or made it easy for me to approach them.)

-Multiple chicks sliding into snap dms

-Frequent blatant IOIs from hot college chicks

-I had the most options of women at the time

Most of this shit doesnt even happen now.

NEVER CUT YOUR HAIR

"B-b-but bro... J-Jeremy M-Mee-"
Lord have mercy STFU please.

even recently did a tinder experiment with my old pics and got more matches and they were higher quality.

So now my tip for blackcels:

You
must mimic a fringe using dreads

Yes bro.
"B-b- but m-muh dreads a are low class b-bro"
:feelsuhh:.

No, they are a HUGE halo when you style them like this:
View attachment 1709308

Shorter sides and long in the front.

I recommend you bleach the tips to match your skin tone(unless you're very dark then just keep it black)

They make you stand out alot aswell so you dont just look like the average angry overly-masc negro.

Major key right here.

This is one of the only ways a black can compete with this hairwise other than curls (which is a pain in the ass to maintain with 4c type hair so just do dreads tbh)
View attachment 1709313

Take it from someone who got great results depite having average bone structure at the time.

I've even bought extensions to put back into my shitty short hair because I can't be asked to grow it out again. Anything to ascend ASAP. Takes too fuckin long to grow dreads.

If you're hair is short I advise you take 10000mcg liquid biotin:
Best one imo

I know people have said this before on how hair is everything, but I wanna put what Ive experienced myself out there from transforming from a more prettyboy look to a more masc look. Pretty boy look wins by far. Bones are still important, there just needs to be a balance.

This is why chicks love someone like David Laid:
View attachment 1709916

View attachment 1709918
Hair is life.
Btw, your eyes are crazy good looking.

Do you have some candid pictures made with back of your camera? Im wondering if you still have the same deepset, with front camera eyes can be more deepset than they really are irl so thats why I am asking

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 19103
Btw, your eyes are crazy good looking.

Do you have some candid pictures made with back of your camera? Im wondering if you still have the same deepset, with front camera eyes can be more deepset than they really are irl so thats why I am asking
No i dont have any candids rn

I think training while using texturizers/softeners is ideal, you don't want your new hair to not be type 4 (frauding)
define, give examples of softeners

when i mean texturizing i mean chemically going to a salon for example or using a kit

If you dont want your new hair to not be type 4 how are u going to "ascend" into type 3 hair then?

Maybe legit but taking care of and styling longer hair is a pain in the ass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103
holy shit youre eyes body jaw and hair is perfect to prime foids how do you look so prettyboy and i dont

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Manu le coq
You have a nice eye area

I doubt OP has Asian ancestry.
His eye area looks more West African from dry regions(savannah/Sahel climates) than Asian-like imo because of the slight UEE and lack of epicanthic fold, and the PFL.

Similar to this Ivorian Deejay (RIP) :
View attachment 1710070
Or this Northern Ivorian girl :
View attachment 1710079
And the extreme of West African dry-adapted eyes is this Hausa woman :
View attachment 1710131

African Americans have ancestry from the entire Atlantic coast, but most of their ancestry is from humid regions of Africa where hooding is less common.

IMO, black men can benefit the most from things like ice hooding. Many of us actually have good eye areas except for too much minimal eyelid exposure and PFH not caused by having big orbitals, but rather not really prominent supraorbital rim and/or lack of fat pads, which can be fixed easily with increase of fat in that region through ice hooding. Talking from experience.
especially black guys with colored eyes are insanely good looking

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Racky
Ok it convinced me, i'll make curls.

I’ve only got more masculine since i started looksmaxing and i’ve never been as much successful, people teem me that i look in my mid twenties aswell even tho i’m 19.
I agree somewhat to your text but i think that it’s mostly cope.
On est d'accord, rien ne vaut les traits masculins, la petite mâchoire carrée, les arcades proéminentes..

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
oral minoxidil is the ultimate hair max

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
I’ve only got more masculine since i started looksmaxing and i’ve never been as much successful, people teem me that i look in my mid twenties aswell even tho i’m 19.
I agree somewhat to your text but i think that it’s mostly cope.
Aren't you French, I thought they prefer the more "boyish" looking black guys there. Like this.

balding is the biggest death sentence

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
was hesitant on making this thread, but glad I did some great points and perspectives have been brought up for blacks to ascend. im happy see people actually discussing this. there aren’t many threads on how blacks can maximize our appeal. i DO believe it is possible even with the heavy stereotypes to try and be overly masculine. i do think its always better to have longer hair however they dont have to be just dreads. twists braids curls are great Ive literally tried them all and i think dreads/twists just suit me best, but you should do what suits you. Also @MentalcelTyronelite brought up a really good point, its alot to do with style. its more about the entire look you have tbh.

big ups my guys
@AscendingHero @KING REIDYZ @5ft1 @Constantin Denis @rrrrrr8526 @Prettyboy @luljankybo @PearlHandledDeck @Manu le coq @Racky @MentalcelTyronelite @tyronelite @TYRONELITEMOGGER @fogdart @enchanted_elixir

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: catastaire, Deleted member 12234, AscendingHero and 7 others
hope you know that the blue eyed nigga that you posted below edits his pics harder than a highschooler. also good weight loss

was hesitant on making this thread, but glad I did some great points and perspectives have been brought up for blacks to ascend. im happy see people actually discussing this. there aren’t many threads on how blacks can maximize our appeal. i DO believe it is possible even with the heavy stereotypes to try and be overly masculine. i do think its always better to have longer hair however they dont have to be just dreads. twists braids curls are great Ive literally tried them all and i think dreads/twists just suit me best, but you should do what suits you. Also @MentalcelTyronelite brought up a really good point, its alot to do with style. its more about the entire look you have tbh.

big ups my guys
@AscendingHero @KING REIDYZ @5ft1 @Constantin Denis @rrrrrr8526 @Prettyboy @luljankybo @PearlHandledDeck @Manu le coq @Racky @MentalcelTyronelite @tyronelite @TYRONELITEMOGGER @fogdart @enchanted_elixir
Thx bro✨

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103
eyelashes would ascend you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
@Racky this guy has like barely any lacrimal caruncle show

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Aren't you French, I thought they prefer the more "boyish" looking black guys there. Like this.

Bro in france there is a big "racepill", the girls always prefers the White, a 8/10 white will mog an arabic 8/10 or a black 8/10 in 100% of the situations.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and fogdart
Bro in france there is a big "racepill", the girls always prefers the White, a 8/10 white will mog an arabic 8/10 or a black 8/10 in 100% of the situations.
Lol not just France - it’s everywhere in the world.

Bof

La racepill est réelle khey, tous mes potes noirs/arabes me l'ont confirmés.
C'est faux wesh

Si t'es bg, t'es bg

Y'a pas de racepill mdr, t'es d'où pour dire ça ?

It also depends on your head shape and hairline alot with what hairstyle to go for.

I also got alot of positive reception when i had short hair (usu a mid fade with 180 waves or a taper😍)

After covid and the pandemic I just see longer hair more in style. Also the type of hairstyle i'd say depends on the demographic of women you're going for

I noticed many "high class" black guys tend to keep their hair to a minimal, usually older dudes as well.

Personally you know what im going for after i grow my shit out
View attachment 1710030View attachment 1710031
How do i those curls without relaxing my hair:feelsthink:

• +1
yea i use all selflies rn is probably why i can’t afford photoshoot rn im saving up for one. in the us
Ask a friend to

they don’t he is an exception to the rule.
Even me so far i don’t understand why this abomination is so successful

It must be a mix between preselection pill and a his halo due to high sub count and due to the fact that he have a very good style

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ

big ups my guys
No problem bro

Tag me anytime you need to talk, want any input or produce a good thread like OP

cheers!

How do i those curls without relaxing my hair:feelsthink:
What's your current hair type?

Tbh it's all about get your routine on point. Always find ways that naturally soften your hair

Deep conditioning is key, make sure you add some heat treatmenets to it.

Sometimes I also like to bring my bonnett with my in the shower as it gets warm from the steam or light blow dry(dont damage it) for added softness

Makes sure you're doing the detangling+wash+conditiong basics.

You need long enough hair and I would recommend doing elongated twist outs/braid outs and using a bomb curling cream/smoothie (shea moisture, tgin, royal curls, curling kinky cream custard), etc

• Love it
Reactions: Dodld

Tbh it's all about get your routine on point. Always find ways that naturally soften your hair

Sometimes I also like to bring my bonnett with my in the shower as it gets warm from the steam or light blow dry(dont damage it) for added softness

You need long enough hair and I would recommend doing elongated twist outs/braid outs and using a bomb curling cream/smoothie (shea moisture, tgin, royal curls, curling kinky cream custard), etc
bro you know so much about this!:feelshah: Im gonna try what you said.

I think im around a 4b for hair texture

• +1

What’s the best deep conditioner to buy? How often do you do it?

What’s the best deep conditioner to buy? How often do you do it?
anyone that contains at least olive oil, coconut oil or avacado oil

It depends on your hair type.

At least one a month MINIMUM, screw that at least once a week, even two times a week is good but not everyone has that time

Find a way to get it into your routine

• +1
Reactions: Dodld
Ask a friend to

they don’t he is an exception to the rule.
Even me so far i don’t understand why this abomination is so successful

It must be a mix between preselection pill and a his halo due to high sub count and due to the fact that he have a very good style

I used to think he was an exception until I saw others like him, some of these guys have up to half a million followers and the 3rd one and last one even have Stacie gfs.

idk this kind of baby-face black guy look seems to work in France, at least to me

@KING REIDYZ quel est ton avis des mecs comme ca? ils ont des tetes de bébé mais ils ont percé sur French tiktok

jpense que c une niche en France

Last edited: