HAIR/ being "Pretty" is around 70% of your attractiveness to prime women: My Experience the Past Year w/pics + Ascension Major key for blacks

Damn I wish @africancel was still here

@Korea as well

@Afrikancel & @enchanted_elixir

thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and Deleted member 19103
Giga cope.🙅🏼‍♂️😡

My black friends slay more with a good taper and goatee.

Don't follow his advice guys

@tyronelite @AlexBrown84 @Blackgymmax @masculinity @Manu le coq @luljankybo @thereallegend @Frank Jack @Amexmaxx @Bvnny. @Kingkellz @MentalcelTyronelite ✊🏿✊🏿🏴‍☠️
Black women love short hair like that tbh, they call it taper.

I'm moroccan but i will do that haircut to get black sistas🔥🥰🤟🏼
Aren’t you from Lyon in France. Maybe it’s different there

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Aren’t you from Lyon in France. Maybe it’s different there
I'm from France, black women prefer guys who have a taper or at least braids with a goatee..... Even on non black men🤙🏻✨

I love black women so that's why, i know their preference.💫

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 18320, Deleted member 17311 and 2 others
Tho i agree about the hair pill,curly mid lenghth hair have been a huge halo since i’ve been growing them.
What have you done so far for your jaw op? Maybe chewing?

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Ngl this is a bad thread.

He want to destroy competion 🤮😡🔥

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320 and AscendingHero
Get waves bro

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Schönling, fogdart and 3 others
Or you can just get an eyebrow transplant

Minox+dermaneedling+oral castor

or even eyebrow serums are goated
Microneedling brows is very legit. I know a guy who got his done and I haven’t even realized it until we spoke about self improvement

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996 and AscendingHero
Huge lifefuel man!
Appreciate the thread and experience
Don’t think I’ll grow dreads but I might try twists curls or coils in the future
Twists mog dreads to oblivion and thats on everything I own and stand for
You need to have grown out hair for it too look good.

You can rock it in a fringe/curtain/blowout type style, super versatile

I also find "rope" looking twists are more aesthetic.

Screenshot 2022 05 31 50709 PM
Screenshot 2022 05 31 50704 PM

Braids aswell

Or if you can pull off loose DEFINED curls like this😍

Bonus @Prettyboy 😍

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, KING REIDYZ, Prettyboy and 1 other person
Giga cope.🙅🏼‍♂️😡

@tyronelite @AlexBrown84 @Blackgymmax @masculinity @Manu le coq @luljankybo @thereallegend @Frank Jack @Amexmaxx @Bvnny. @Kingkellz @MentalcelTyronelite ✊🏿✊🏿🏴‍☠️
It’s all up to the individual & his experiences

I’ve done both short & long curly hair (currently short fade w/180 waves)

And I’ve gotten more reception when my hair is shorter. It made my face look less bloated

Also I don’t like that I had to maintain the curls it gets annoying sometimes lol

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 19103, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
It’s all up to the individual & his experiences

I’ve done both short & long curly hair (currently short fade w/180 waves)

And I’ve gotten more reception when my hair is shorter. It made my face look less bloated

Also I don’t like that I had to maintain the curls it gets annoying sometimes lol
It also depends on your head shape and hairline alot with what hairstyle to go for.

I also got alot of positive reception when i had short hair (usu a mid fade with 180 waves or a taper😍)

After covid and the pandemic I just see longer hair more in style. Also the type of hairstyle i'd say depends on the demographic of women you're going for

I noticed many "high class" black guys tend to keep their hair to a minimal, usually older dudes as well.

Personally you know what im going for after i grow my shit out

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 19103 and tyronelite

View attachment 1710012View attachment 1710014View attachment 1710015View attachment 1710025View attachment 1710019View attachment 1710020

Braids aswell
View attachment 1710023View attachment 1710026

View attachment 1710024

Bonus @Prettyboy 😍
View attachment 1710027
Midparted side swept twists are the black version of curtains

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, Racky, Manu le coq and 1 other person
Midparted side swept twists are the black version of curtains
YUP

If you're average or even above avg and softmaxxed and black you should have no issues with women running that hairstyle

I cannot wait to grow my hair out.

Any tips for speeding hair growth guys?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Lol. Hair def changes your niche but it's not as drastic as you're making it. I think fashion has a bigger affect than hair (memes aside). Hair halo depends on your facial structure to begin with. Some people look better with shorter styles and others look better with longer. I don't recommend anyone to get any specific hairstyle but to experiment to test out what best fits your face shape.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 4946, TsarTsar444 and 10 others
Depends. If you have a high trust eye area and good coloring with above average dimorphism you can get away with buzzcuts.

Having a pretty high trustish eye area and good coloring has the most pull for young women. everything revolves around those two things. Hair is just a multiplier
You know some people here will call the eye area you posted "hunter eyes". If it was more hooded 95% of users here would call them "hunter eyes".
And people assume "hunter eyes" are low trust because of the "predator" connotation.
This is why I really dislike that that terminology. Too much confusion and prevents people from understanding the nuances there are between "prey" and "hunter'.
imo it would be better to use this :
And add trustworthiness. So in this case he has "high trust fox eyes".
Clears up confusion.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, tyronelite and Deleted member 16834
Any tips for speeding hair growth guys?
Maxing out speed:
- high protein intake
- getting all vitamins & minerals (especially biotin, eggs are fantastic for hair)
- caffeine

Boosting it:
- massaging your scalp regularly

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Racky, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
Maxing out speed:
- high protein intake
- getting all vitamins & minerals (especially biotin, eggs are fantastic for hair)
- caffeine

Boosting it:
- massaging your scalp regularly
Thoughts on things like rice water and protein based deep conditioners?

- caffeine
topical too?

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Lol. Hair def changes your niche but it's not as drastic as you're making it. I think fashion has a bigger affect than hair (memes aside). Hair halo depends on your facial structure to begin with. Some people look better with shorter styles and others look better with longer. I don't recommend anyone to get any specific hairstyle but to experiment to test out what best fits your face shape.
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234

View attachment 1710012View attachment 1710014View attachment 1710015View attachment 1710025View attachment 1710019View attachment 1710020

Braids aswell
View attachment 1710023View attachment 1710026

View attachment 1710024

Bonus @Prettyboy 😍
View attachment 1710027
Really appreciate the advice man!
I think I will try something like this but slightly thinner. Like a medium between what you posted and that :
IMG 5444

• +1
hair is life

are you black chinese?
Chinese

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, justbegan, chawaje and 4 others
Imo hair is one of the most important things in a sense that it’s the only part of your face that you can freely shape however you want

You would need expensive surgeries to alter your lower / midface, but you can easily hide flaws of the upper third with a cleverly chosen (and long enough) haircut

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 12234 and AscendingHero
no fucking one said buzzcut is looksmaxx
in every fuckin hair thread everyone say HAIR IS IMPORTANT BUT not as much as face is important

your hairstyle doesnt matter.. what matters; having hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478, KING REIDYZ and AscendingHero
then im fucked
i look low trust and unapproachable, girls who like me always comment about how they're scared of me because i look menacing
Menace II Society
best movie ever lol

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
This nigga trippin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19103
Good thread

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19103
Tho i agree about the hair pill,curly mid lenghth hair have been a huge halo since i’ve been growing them.
What have you done so far for your jaw op? Maybe chewing?
mewing and chewing mastic gum. recently started using jawzrsize and my jaw blown up

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Manu le coq
i mean yea we are still black at the end of the day, but the hair increased my appeal alot it was kinda drastic honestly. I look good with both now. more masc with short hair for me personally I seem to attract a different demographic now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
5190EFE7 CED5 4BD1 85AB 4FBD3700D18F

Jfl just get a buzzcut, hair is 50% of your attractiveness
Most people here focus to much on ratios/measurements/ and forget the basics
Hair/skin/low bodyfat is your foundation to become attractive

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 19103
And I’ve gotten more reception when my hair is shorter.
hightop curls dont work for me either bro. try the dreads bro im telling you, itll make a difference trust

mewing and chewing mastic gum. recently started using jawzrsize and my jaw blown up
I’m starting to do chewing as well, but jawrsize is aparently cope and work more your temples than your masseter muscles and give tmj.
You should switch to chisell or jawliner or use the cheap aliexpress variant.
Haven’t you experienced bloat of your temples dince you started chewing? And how long have you been doing it?
l

I’m starting to do chewing as well, but jawrsize is aparently cope and work more your temples than your masseter muscles and give tmj.
You should switch to chisell or jawliner or use the cheap aliexpress variant.
Haven’t you experienced bloat of your temples dince you started chewing? And how long have you been doing it?
l
nah bro trust me. i know this shit more than most. people get tmj beca they’re retarded and dont know that your maxilla has to keep up with the massetters because if not, problems occur. you need to know what you’re doing theres alot to this mewing shit jawzrsize has had the most growth on my jaw but its getting light so i might need something else soon

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq and Racky
I doubt OP has Asian ancestry.
His eye area looks more West African from dry regions(savannah/Sahel climates) than Asian-like imo because of the slight UEE and lack of epicanthic fold, and the PFL.

Similar to this Ivorian Deejay (RIP) :
R 16079724 1603057356 9583

Or this Northern Ivorian girl :
2017 01 21 18 08 37 UTC

And the extreme of West African dry-adapted eyes is this Hausa woman :
15329f445bef17ad578c24a6276df1fe  tribal tattoos black beauty

African Americans have ancestry from the entire Atlantic coast, but most of their ancestry is from humid regions of Africa where hooding is less common.

IMO, black men can benefit the most from things like ice hooding. Many of us actually have good eye areas except for too much minimal eyelid exposure and PFH not caused by having big orbitals, but rather not really prominent supraorbital rim and/or lack of fat pads, which can be fixed easily with increase of fat in that region through ice hooding. Talking from experience.

• +1
Reactions: exeight, Manu le coq and AscendingHero
Giga cope.🙅🏼‍♂️😡

True however the guys who do slay who I know who have such have a billion times better a face that OP (yes darkskin dudes). OP doesn't really have features like that. He's barely getting away with ok eye area and without that it would be completely over. He's saying eyes are cope but he would be borderline incel without that eye area even if it isn't that great at all lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Anchor_Ship, fogdart and 1 other person
True however the guys who do slay who I know who have such have a billion times better a face that OP (yes darkskin dudes). OP doesn't really have features like that. He's barely getting away with ok eye area and without that it would be completely over. He's saying eyes are cope but he would be borderline incel without that eye area even if it isn't that great at all lmao.
WOOOOOOOOOOOW !

Black on Black crime in 4K 📸😱💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Manu le coq and Blackgymmax
@Aeonxdro 💀

isnt this colvin’s alt?

I doubt OP has Asian ancestry.
His eye area looks more West African from dry regions(savannah/Sahel climates) than Asian-like imo because of the slight UEE and lack of epicanthic fold, and the PFL.

Similar to this Ivorian Deejay (RIP) :
View attachment 1710070
Or this Northern Ivorian girl :
View attachment 1710079
And the extreme of West African dry-adapted eyes is this Hausa woman :
View attachment 1710131

African Americans have ancestry from the entire Atlantic coast, but most of their ancestry is from humid regions of Africa where hooding is less common.

IMO, black men can benefit the most from things like ice hooding. Many of us actually have good eye areas except for too much minimal eyelid exposure and PFH not caused by having big orbitals, but rather not really prominent supraorbital rim and/or lack of fat pads, which can be fixed easily with increase of fat in that region through ice hooding. Talking from experience.
Ah t'es ivoirien khoya ?🤙🏻🤙🏻

Côte d'Ivoire y'a pas l'homme...😹

• JFL
Reactions: Racky
Anyone have examples of shorter/medium length prettyboy hairstyles for straight hair?

nah bro trust me. i know this shit more than most. people get tmj beca they’re retarded and dont know that your maxilla has to keep up with the massetters because if not, problems occur. you need to know what you’re doing theres alot to this mewing shit jawzrsize has had the most growth on my jaw but its getting light so i might need something else soon
Try chisell or there cheap alternative on ali, i’m affraid to have huge temples after chewing. Since i have huge pump of them after a chewing session( it goes away after a few minutes) have you experienced the same? Don’t you have developped huge temples from chewing?

MASC COPE ENDS NOW

Ive come to the conclusion hair/ hairstyle with pretty looks is most important than bones and especially eyes for attracting prime women (specifically college girls). Though this forum led me to believe otherwise in the past , so I fell for the 'muh masc muh sex appeal meme' since its all about face bro! :soy: and cut off my set off locs a year back:

View attachment 1709256
(gave me a huge prettyboy halo even as a black)

Before I get into how its changed my dating life I would like to mention why I'm using myself as an example for why hair mogs bones and eye area. Throughout my looksmaxxing journey I've made a decent transformation in my bone structure and eye area in the past year and want to share my experience on whether these things matter as much as people say they do.
which I've documented below:

Jaw
Before:

View attachment 1709264

After:View attachment 1709348
Eyes
Before:View attachment 1709896

After:
View attachment 1709899

Given my eyes were decent before, but I can tell you this: eyes are cope and only useful if they give you a pretty puppy-eyed look. Masc/hunter eyes are niche appeal.

Over this time my:

- proportions improved
-face more robust
- i get mistaken to be in my mid to late twenties even when im clean shaven
(Im only 20)

BUT now I've had a low cut/ hightop the past year
View attachment 1709281

So how has my dating life changed? It must have improved alot because bones and face are everything broo:soy: right? ..

Fuck no.

Ive found dating prime attractive women more difficult since simply cutting my hair. Despite having a good natty physique:

View attachment 1709978

View attachment 1709925

and looking overall more masculine. None of this was enough to make up for HAIR.

Dont get me wrong physique is important.. Just not more than hair JFL

Now I get approached by roasties/lower quality. Young women 18-23 dont show as much interest anymore idk if its because im too 'intimidating' tbh, with the exception of black women.

What made me realize this is when I reflected back during the 3 months I had this specific hairstyle and a more prettyboy look. All in those 3 months I was the most successful dating. Women DO approach if you're "pretty" looking not overly masc.

- I was approached multiple times at stores by women my age.

- was easy to date chicks (all approached first or made it easy for me to approach them.)

-Multiple chicks sliding into snap dms

-Frequent blatant IOIs from hot college chicks

-I had the most options of women at the time

Most of this shit doesnt even happen now.

NEVER CUT YOUR HAIR

"B-b-but bro... J-Jeremy M-Mee-"
Lord have mercy STFU please.

even recently did a tinder experiment with my old pics and got more matches and they were higher quality.

So now my tip for blackcels:

You
must mimic a fringe using dreads

Yes bro.
"B-b- but m-muh dreads a are low class b-bro"
:feelsuhh:.

No, they are a HUGE halo when you style them like this:
View attachment 1709308

Shorter sides and long in the front.

I recommend you bleach the tips to match your skin tone(unless you're very dark then just keep it black)

They make you stand out alot aswell so you dont just look like the average angry overly-masc negro.

Major key right here.

This is one of the only ways a black can compete with this hairwise other than curls (which is a pain in the ass to maintain with 4c type hair so just do dreads tbh)
View attachment 1709313

Take it from someone who got great results depite having average bone structure at the time.

I've even bought extensions to put back into my shitty short hair because I can't be asked to grow it out again. Anything to ascend ASAP. Takes too fuckin long to grow dreads.

If you're hair is short I advise you take 10000mcg liquid biotin:
Best one imo

I know people have said this before on how hair is everything, but I wanna put what Ive experienced myself out there from transforming from a more prettyboy look to a more masc look. Pretty boy look wins by far. Bones are still important, there just needs to be a balance.

This is why chicks love someone like David Laid:
View attachment 1709916

View attachment 1709918
Hair is life.
Facts. I get more pussy with this mop on my head than when I had short hair lol

Attachments

• 428DA39D-8DB1-4780-8C91-C705AEF6EBB9.jpeg
    428DA39D-8DB1-4780-8C91-C705AEF6EBB9.jpeg
    510.5 KB · Views: 0
MASC COPE ENDS NOW

Ive come to the conclusion hair/ hairstyle with pretty looks is most important than bones and especially eyes for attracting prime women (specifically college girls). Though this forum led me to believe otherwise in the past , so I fell for the 'muh masc muh sex appeal meme' since its all about face bro! :soy: and cut off my set off locs a year back:

View attachment 1709256
(gave me a huge prettyboy halo even as a black)

Before I get into how its changed my dating life I would like to mention why I'm using myself as an example for why hair mogs bones and eye area. Throughout my looksmaxxing journey I've made a decent transformation in my bone structure and eye area in the past year and want to share my experience on whether these things matter as much as people say they do.
which I've documented below:

Jaw
Before:

View attachment 1709264

After:View attachment 1709348
Eyes
Before:View attachment 1709896

After:
View attachment 1709899

Given my eyes were decent before, but I can tell you this: eyes are cope and only useful if they give you a pretty puppy-eyed look. Masc/hunter eyes are niche appeal.

Over this time my:

- proportions improved
-face more robust
- i get mistaken to be in my mid to late twenties even when im clean shaven
(Im only 20)

BUT now I've had a low cut/ hightop the past year
View attachment 1709281

So how has my dating life changed? It must have improved alot because bones and face are everything broo:soy: right? ..

Fuck no.

Ive found dating prime attractive women more difficult since simply cutting my hair. Despite having a good natty physique:

View attachment 1709978

View attachment 1709925

and looking overall more masculine. None of this was enough to make up for HAIR.

Dont get me wrong physique is important.. Just not more than hair JFL

Now I get approached by roasties/lower quality. Young women 18-23 dont show as much interest anymore idk if its because im too 'intimidating' tbh, with the exception of black women.

What made me realize this is when I reflected back during the 3 months I had this specific hairstyle and a more prettyboy look. All in those 3 months I was the most successful dating. Women DO approach if you're "pretty" looking not overly masc.

- I was approached multiple times at stores by women my age.

- was easy to date chicks (all approached first or made it easy for me to approach them.)

-Multiple chicks sliding into snap dms

-Frequent blatant IOIs from hot college chicks

-I had the most options of women at the time

Most of this shit doesnt even happen now.

NEVER CUT YOUR HAIR

"B-b-but bro... J-Jeremy M-Mee-"
Lord have mercy STFU please.

even recently did a tinder experiment with my old pics and got more matches and they were higher quality.

So now my tip for blackcels:

You
must mimic a fringe using dreads

Yes bro.
"B-b- but m-muh dreads a are low class b-bro"
:feelsuhh:.

No, they are a HUGE halo when you style them like this:
View attachment 1709308

Shorter sides and long in the front.

I recommend you bleach the tips to match your skin tone(unless you're very dark then just keep it black)

They make you stand out alot aswell so you dont just look like the average angry overly-masc negro.

Major key right here.

This is one of the only ways a black can compete with this hairwise other than curls (which is a pain in the ass to maintain with 4c type hair so just do dreads tbh)
View attachment 1709313

Take it from someone who got great results depite having average bone structure at the time.

I've even bought extensions to put back into my shitty short hair because I can't be asked to grow it out again. Anything to ascend ASAP. Takes too fuckin long to grow dreads.

If you're hair is short I advise you take 10000mcg liquid biotin:
Best one imo

I know people have said this before on how hair is everything, but I wanna put what Ive experienced myself out there from transforming from a more prettyboy look to a more masc look. Pretty boy look wins by far. Bones are still important, there just needs to be a balance.

This is why chicks love someone like David Laid:
View attachment 1709916

View attachment 1709918
Hair is life.
You look good OP grow your hair and slay. How do you do on dating apps?

Try chisell or there cheap alternative on ali, i’m affraid to have huge temples after chewing. Since i have huge pump of them after a chewing session( it goes away after a few minutes) have you experienced the same? Don’t you have developped huge temples from chewing?
no my jaw gets the most stimulation. try protracting your jaw forward when chewing that will help

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
You look good OP grow your hair and slay. How do you do on dating apps?
terrible. I did better when i lived in a small town. for some reason i even used austin dunham tyronefish in my city and even he stalls out at 200 likes but in his videos he gets thousands of likes

terrible. I did better when i lived in a small town. for some reason i even used austin dunham tyronefish in my city and even he stalls out at 200 likes but in his videos he gets thousands of likes
Terrible? I thought you're a gymcelled Tyronelite? you should do decent on apps - I do decent. Austin buys boosts and Tinder platinum for his videos. Are you in the UK or US? PM your pics let me rate you.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 19103
Terrible? I thought you're a gymcelled Tyronelite? you should do decent on apps - I do decent. Austin buys boosts and Tinder platinum for his videos. Are you in the UK or US? PM your pics let me rate you.
yea i use all selflies rn is probably why i can’t afford photoshoot rn im saving up for one. in the us

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart
Giga cope.🙅🏼‍♂️😡

Only good-looking ones are with great skulls, great hairlines, and waves. The first two which seem to be pre-requisites from my observations.

• +1
Reactions: catastaire
@/data/avatars/s/19/19008.jpg?1653347635 @enchanted_elixir shills loosening hair texture via training hair or texturizers for curls thoughts?
Training is very important for anyone wanting to change their hair texture. I just prefer doing both simultaneously. You don't want to be frauding.

• +1