W0KESTMOTHF

Kraken
Look at this nigga kid laroi before hair and collagen maxxing
Bv6con5pa1i61

And after
Ef116fff53db353e977ecd5ef3ace09c
THE KID LAROI

Insane difference
Ngl i wasn't really hairmaxxing and skinmaxxing because of the psl delusion that it's "all about the bones" , but this shit made me realize that it can make a significant difference to your looks, kinda motivating ngl

Attachments

• THE-KID-LAROI.png
    THE-KID-LAROI.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 280
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thisend, SubhumanCurrycel, StephIsCold and 8 others
they are life

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and W0KESTMOTHF
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, StephIsCold, Danish_Retard and 7 others
Indeed , he legit has shit facial structure but with hair and collagen he slays this

View attachment 1231434
he is fucking subhuman, its all status
collagen and hair can halo the fuck out of you with a decent base, but if your bones are shit you will still look terrible

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
That must be status mostly I would think. Doubt older females would find him that attractive at all unless it was for that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
he is fucking subhuman, its all status
collagen and hair can halo the fuck out of you with a decent base, but if your bones are shit you will still look terrible
There are bunch of shit boned reccesed subhumans with good hair and collagen that get simped on

That must be status mostly I would think. Doubt older females would find him that attractive at all unless it was for that.
Nigga u would think he would still be as famous and slay that hot jb if he looked like this?

Bv6con5pa1i61

Nigga u would think he would still be as famous and slay that hot jb if he looked like this?

View attachment 1231478
nigga he is wearing a thick ass gold chain and a balenciaga sweater he was obviously famous before, are you blind
you dont have to be gl to get good pussy from status, there are so many examples of this

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
nigga he is wearing a thick ass gold chain and a balenciaga sweater he was obviously famous before, are you blind
you dont have to be gl to get good pussy from status, there are so many examples of this
He was kinda famous but he would never be AS famous as he is rn , and obv he wouldn't be smashing that chick rn if he was still looking like that , fucking greycels

He was kinda famous but he would never be AS famous as he is rn , and obv he wouldn't be smashing that chick rn if he was still looking like that , fucking greycels
nigga having 7600 posts on this website is nothing to be proud of
he wasnt good looking before and he isnt now its all status related, keep coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: koalendo and W0KESTMOTHF
nigga having 7600 posts on this website is nothing to be proud of
he wasnt good looking before and he isnt now its all status related, keep coping
Jfl at this clown

U think he would land that chick and get features like justin Bieber and millions of views if he was still looking like this?:lul::lul:

Bv6con5pa1i61

Jfl at this clown
View attachment 1231630

U think he would land that chick and get features like justin Bieber and millions of views if he was still looking like this?:lul::lul:

View attachment 1231634
he landed the chick because he lands the millions of views you fucking idiot
you think he would get her while looking like that without status
you are low iq as fuck bro how've you been here this long

he landed the chick because he lands the millions of views you fucking idiot
you think he would get her while looking like that without status
you are low iq as fuck bro how've you been here this long
Im indeed mirin your low iq, greycels never fail to amaze me, status play a big role for sure but he would never have gone this far if he didnt improve his looks that much, if he was still the same subhuman he would never had got that chick and would never be as popular as he is rn , done arguing with u clown

Im indeed mirin your low iq, greycels never fail to amaze me, status play a big role for sure but he would never have gone this far if he didnt improve his looks that much, if he was still the same subhuman he would never had got that chick and would never be as popular as he is rn , done arguing with u clown
if you think he is getting millions of views because of his looks ur fucking braindead
who the fuck is watching this nigga and thinking "omg what a chad :love:"
he is getting the views because of whatever content he is putting out, not because he went from 3psl to 3.75sl, fucking dumbass

if you think he is getting millions of views because of his looks ur fucking braindead
who the fuck is watching this nigga and thinking "omg what a chad :love:"
he is getting the views because of whatever content he is putting out, not because he went from 3psl to 3.75sl, fucking dumbass
Yeah shit skin truecel rat iq never fAils to amaze me, u fucking nigger keep bumping my threads with your dumb shit , he went from legit truecel to a normie, u think people especially bitches would listen to a truecels songs? Think with your mongoloid brain for a minute u fucking clown

Goddamn br0, motivation to hair and skinmaxx ngl, colouring is god

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Yeah shit skin truecel rat iq never fAils to amaze me, u fucking nigger keep bumping my threads with your dumb shit , he went from legit truecel to a normie, u think people especially bitches would listen to a truecels songs? Think with your mongoloid brain for a minute u fucking clown
people dont listen to music based on how good looking people are you fucking dimwit
have you ever left the house and spoken to an actual person holy fuck

there are so many truecel musicians that normies go crazy for

you must be aspie as fuck you have genuinely no idea how normies actually work
dont ever leave the house for the love of god

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
people dont listen to music based on how good looking people are you fucking dimwit
have you ever left the house and spoken to an actual person holy fuck

there are so many truecel musicians that normies go crazy for
View attachment 1231679
View attachment 1231680
View attachment 1231684

you must be aspie as fuck you have genuinely no idea how normies actually work
dont ever leave the house for the love of god
Jfl at u , nigga excepts me to read an essay , only one I know that jb's and young people listen 2 is post Malone and surprise he's not a truecel, other 2 are legit for grandma's , i don't even know who the top one is , u must be retarded to think that looks don't play a role in musical industry, many people made it so far bcs of how they look, can't wait for u to bump my shit even more , fag greycel , go back to your fucking Mumbai sewers u reccesed shitskin

Jfl at u , nigga excepts me to read an essay , only one I know that jb's and young people listen 2 is post Malone and surprise he's not a truecel, other 2 are legit for grandma's , i don't even know who the top one is , u must be retarded to think that looks don't play a role in musical industry, many people made it so far bcs of how they look, can't wait for u to bump my shit even more , fag greycel , go back to your fucking Mumbai sewers u reccesed shitskin
jfl im 6"4, white and mog you to fucking oblivion quit crying with personal insults
calling that an essay, your reply had more words in it than mine did, retarded ass
if you dont know who those dudes are (and they're way more famous than the stupid fucking example you used) you have clearly never left your basement and spoken to an actual human so quit trying to make sense of social dynamics when all you know is incel bullshit

nigga you celebrating that i bump your shit? is that your biggest achievement this week? thats so fuckin sad man honestly
looks play a small role but people dont listen to music based on it you fucking idiot
no wonder you have 7600 posts its so fucking over for you

• JFL
Reactions: Polar and grimy
jfl im 6"4, white and mog you to fucking oblivion quit crying with personal insults
calling that an essay, your reply had more words in it than mine did, retarded ass
if you dont know who those dudes are (and they're way more famous than the stupid fucking example you used) you have clearly never left your basement and spoken to an actual human so quit trying to make sense of social dynamics when all you know is incel bullshit

nigga you celebrating that i bump your shit? is that your biggest achievement this week? thats so fuckin sad man honestly
looks play a small role but people dont listen to music based on it you fucking idiot
no wonder you have 7600 posts its so fucking over for you
Jfl at this nigga raging, started writing essay's what a clown, must've had hurt his feelings by reminding him that he's a reccesed shitskin, either way didn't read not a single word you braindead abused dog from sewers of mumbai

Jfl at this nigga raging, started writing essay's what a clown, must've had hurt his feelings by reminding him that he's a reccesed shitskin, either way didn't read not a single word you braindead abused dog from sewers of mumbai
yes you did, you wouldnt have replied otherwise
calling me raging while you literally havent even made a point, just thrown the same shitty insults
you call 7 lines an essay can you not fucking read lowIQcel, or is it just a challenge for you

I agree but he’d be fine without both because of status. His voice is really good too.

yes you did, you wouldnt have replied otherwise
calling me raging while you literally havent even made a point, just thrown the same shitty insults
you call 7 lines an essay can you not fucking read lowIQcel, or is it just a challenge for you
Donald Trump Reaction GIF