Hair loss preventioncel questions

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
I just got biotin, nizoral, and minoxidil, order a 1.5mm dermaroller, and am about to order propecia, ru, and hopefully a red light.

I got some questions tho:
What carrier should I choose for the ru?(kb solution or pg+ethanol)

Where’s the best place to order fin or something like it? I’m on alldaychemist but want to make sure that’s a good call.

Is there anything you think I’m missing?

@LordNorwood @Dogs @Goblin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I don't think there's a point to ru if you're on fin but tbh haven't researched that much.

Biotin increases hair speed growth that's it if you're low on it, also I think it increases estrogen.

Dermaroller can damage skin by causing tears, you're gonna ideally want something like the derminator.

Don't apply minox a few days after dermarolling for 1.5mm it will go systemic.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 1464 and OOGABOOGA
I don't know a ton about RU prep but I feel like start with pg+ethanol and only go kb if that gives you issues.
I can't think of much else besides anti-inflammatory diet, magnesium, and making sure you have no nutritional deficiencies especially vitamin D
I don't think there's a point to ru if you're on fin but tbh haven't researched that much.

Biotin increases hair speed growth that's it if you're low on it, also I think it increases estrogen.

Dermaroller can damage skin by causing tears, you're gonna ideally want something like the derminator.

there is a point to RU if you're on fin, its very complimentary imo
agree with dermapen over roller
agree with don't apply minox after rolling, but a few days is excessive, wait 24-48 hours and you're fine pretty sure

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and OOGABOOGA
dont do minox

buy Derminator

go RU58841 or Darolutamide (the fin and dut of topicals)

but topicals are annoying to apply

Alternatively you could go my way

Regarding diet: Vitamine K and D are the most commonly underdosed vitamines but both could help with hair loss

You could try WAY or GHKI if you dont want anti-androgens

aspirin or prostaglandin protocol might be legit too

what norwood are you, % density and hair thickness? How old?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noped, LordNorwood, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person

I don't know a ton about RU prep but I feel like start with pg+ethanol and only go kb if that gives you issues.
I can't think of much else besides anti-inflammatory diet, magnesium, and making sure you have no nutritional deficiencies especially vitamin D

there is a point to RU if you're on fin, its very complimentary imo
agree with dermapen over roller
agree with don't apply minox after rolling, but a few days is excessive, wait 24-48 hours and you're fine pretty sure
dont do minox

buy Derminator

Oh fuck me I thought you were supposed to derma roll before minox for better absorption. I already ordered a cheap one off amazon. I’ll use the biotin til it runs out I guess and see if it makes much difference. I’ll get a vitamin d supplement too. If I’m using ru, minox, and dermaroller how should I schedule those?

Oh fuck me I thought you were supposed to derma roll before minox for better absorption. I already ordered a cheap one off amazon. I’ll use the biotin til it runs out I guess and see if it makes much difference. I’ll get a vitamin d supplement too. If I’m using ru, minox, and dermaroller how should I schedule those?
cant help you there because I dont use Minox, stopped RU and I dermaroll once a week with 1 mm but it hurts and therefor I lack motivation and do it infrequently

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
You can dermaroll at like less than .5mm for better absorption but not any higher I believe.

• +1
You're not norwooding yet?

• +1
cant help you there because I dont use Minox, stopped RU and I dermaroll once a week with 1 mm but it hurts and therefor I lack motivation and do it infrequently

You can dermaroll at like less than .5mm for better absorption but not any higher I believe.
Oh well the derminator is 1.5 so that’s what I got. Guess I’ll do that once/week. I’ll make fin/ru/minox daily things and using nizoral 2-3 times/week. Also just ordered red light, vitamin d, and the collagen powder from that other thread.
You're not norwooding yet?
C38D3AF2 DB87 4B2F A64B 48B572C495EC

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maxillacel and Deleted member 3583
Try buvalutamide cyprtoerone spironolactone estrogen and dutasteride all at the same time

• JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5912
Oh well the derminator is 1.5 so that’s what I got. Guess I’ll do that once/week. I’ll make fin/ru/minox daily things and using nizoral 2-3 times/week. Also just ordered red light, vitamin d, and the collagen powder from that other thread.

View attachment 209844
Derminator you can decide at .25mm increments so you can do 25 50 75 1 1.25 up till 2.5 I think

• +1
Treat minoxidil as your last option.
Its the treatment that has the biggest results sure, but in the long term is the least effective.
Fin and derminator grows the hairline a bit anyway.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
dont do minox

buy Derminator

Regarding diet: Vitamine K and D are the most commonly underdosed vitamines but both could help with hair loss

You could try WAY or GHKI if you dont want anti-androgens

aspirin or prostaglandin protocol might be legit too

what norwood are you, % density and hair thickness? How old?
bro how to source daro?

All of that cope shit and not even dut or fin. COPER!

JFL at these complicated formulas. Just use fin or dut. NOTHING ELSE will work as effectively as them. Taking more shit doesn’t make you keep more of your hair. Minox is cope and can age your skin by the way.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LordNorwood
JFL at these complicated formulas. Just use fin or dut. NOTHING ELSE will work. Minox is cope and can age your skin by the way.
You're awful controversial and very confident in simplistic opinions for a greycel who joined 5 days ago. Fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and OOGABOOGA
You're awful controversial and very confident in simplistic opinions for a greycel who joined 5 days ago. Fuck off.
Cope. I’ve went through all of these hair loss methods my dude and have done research for years. I used to be slightly balding and have perfect hair right now. My family has bald uncles everywhere. Guess what worked? Fin and then dut. Dut blocks 90+% of DHT. You don’t need anything else. RU can help but that’s it.

Also, the concept of a greycel is dumb. Everyone here has an avi of someone else anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and LordNorwood
Cope. I’ve went through all of these hair loss methods my dude. I used to be slightly balding. Guess what worked? Fin and then dut. Dut blocks 90+% of DHT. You don’t need anything else. RU can help but that’s it.

Also, the concept of a greycel is dumb. Everyone here has an avi of someone else anyways.
ok greycel

• +1