Haircuts with JB Appeal??

Axii

Axii

PSL Autist : Chico X O'pry lookalike
I got this flat shit now

what should I do/get

IMG 0623

JB appeal haircuts are those wavy perm tiktok stuff.

You pay some big bucks upfront, it's somewhat high maintenance and you need the face for it, as with pretty much all hair cuts.

Literally just go on tiktok and copy whatever they do

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
Grow out your hair and get a middle part or some shit. U need wavy hair btw

JB appeal haircuts are those wavy perm tiktok stuff.

You pay some big bucks upfront, it's somewhat high maintenance and you need the face for it, as with pretty much all hair cuts.
like this?

Attachments

• image_2024-02-07_190207617.png
    image_2024-02-07_190207617.png
    589.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image_2024-02-07_190408696.png
    image_2024-02-07_190408696.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
Solution
Buzz. Trust and believe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Gigatyrone69, Xangsane and 1 other person
I got this flat shit now

what should I do/get

View attachment 2729210
aight bro imma give u some real advice dont listen to these niggas telling u to get a buzzcut ur good looking so dont let it go to waste, hair is life and get a perm like all the tiktok prettyboys do, just watch a couple ************* tiktoks about getting the perm he got it would look good on u plus it has the highest appeal if u want JBs

ive never gotten a perm cuz i have naturally wavy/curly hair but if u get a perm itll make your less straight, easier to maintain, and ull get a good messy look which girls love thank me later

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
aight bro imma give u some real advice dont listen to these niggas telling u to get a buzzcut ur good looking so dont let it go to waste, hair is life and get a perm like all the tiktok prettyboys do, just watch a couple ************* tiktoks about getting the perm he got it would look good on u plus it has the highest appeal if u want JBs

ive never gotten a perm cuz i have naturally wavy/curly hair but if u get a perm itll make your less straight, easier to maintain, and ull get a good messy look which girls love thank me later
the ******* is the one tiktoker im pretty sure u know who im talking about i cant mention his name though for obv reasons cuz hes banned from this site

@Chico Chicowski @

@chinpilled69 @Cointoss/Chad/Incel @yue @Psychophilly @ChicowskiV2
thicker denser eyebrows
stop smiling cornball
lose the beard
get really lean 10% and debloat
then you'll know your headshape and get a good haircut based off of that

the ******* is the one tiktoker im pretty sure u know who im talking about i cant mention his name though for obv reasons cuz hes banned from this site
alright so I should perm bit I should get a taper fade too or no?

alright so I should perm bit I should get a taper fade too or no?
yea i think a low taper fade would be good also shave ur moustache it makes u look like ur banned from entering the school zone

Good advice, but to add, a perm doesn't mean straight to wavy, it also means wavy to straight.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Whatever makes you look best. No such thing as "JB appeal". Younger looking guys are just more socially acceptable for them, that's it.