Hamza has fallen

gr34ter

gr34ter

Diamond
His 'Free' community is now $12/year hahaha

His fans are finally noticing he is not the Adonis he says he is, he has been declining thankfully too.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, tombradylover, copingtoohardrn and 15 others
fallen implies he was all high and mighty(he wasn't).

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
that shmuck 😡😡

• +1
He was always in it for the money. He wasn't even hiding it his fans are retarded for thinking he gives a shit

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, datboijj, dopaminebeyondfried and 1 other person
Wheat waffles is doing the same, his channel is not blackpilled, its about bullshitting people into buying his face ratings
Do you expect these people to genuinly believe in what they spread
They use you and become rich because of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, exo, normie_joe and 3 others
He is just evolving to the next level, the prophecy was true...

• Woah
Wheat waffles is doing the same, his channel is not blackpilled, its about bullshitting people into buying his face ratings
Do you expect these people to genuinly believe in what they spread
They use you and become rich because of it
Every nigga that paid Wheat a penny should be shoot.

That Narcy ginger faggot is a scammer and nothin else.

• +1
good job hamza.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and gr34ter
I can’t help but smile a bit when these copers get led down the wrong path. They are just as desperate if not more than we once were. Once they waste their youth on this and still have no results, it’s over.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
I can’t help but smile a bit when these copers get led down the wrong path. They are just as desperate if not more than we once were. Once they waste their youth on this and still have no results, it’s over.
Blackpillers live the same thing

• +1
I cant help but be grateful for hamza (the 2022 version not the one now), holy fuck he changed me as a person. I still remember watching his "Stop letting other men pipe ur wife" video it was like 6pm and I had ran away from home was on top of some hill and it was drizzling with sunrays poking through the clouds in front of a valley during a sunset that was a once in a lifetime scene tbh

Smthn like this

And that was like a turning point in my life after that the next 4 months were literally so damn productive that was 1 time when I was honestly "enjoying" life sad that i cant get back to that.

• +1
I cant help but be grateful for hamza (the 2022 version not the one now), holy fuck he changed me as a person. I still remember watching his "Stop letting other men pipe ur wife" video it was like 6pm and I had ran away from home was on top of some hill and it was drizzling with sunrays poking through the clouds in front of a valley during a sunset that was a once in a lifetime scene tbh
View attachment 2871185
Smthn like this

And that was like a turning point in my life after that the next 4 months were literally so damn productive that was 1 time when I was honestly "enjoying" life sad that i cant get back to that.
Same but me going down the redpill rabbit hole led me to the BP which has rotted me so if anything I'm just somewhat spiteful

Same but me going down the redpill rabbit hole led me to the BP which has rotted me so if anything I'm just somewhat spiteful
BP never rotted me it made me much much much better and more competent.

• +1
BP never rotted me it made me much much much better and more competent.
Yeah I can see how it can help other people and I won't post a trauma dump on a hamza thread but it just made me rot instead of take action

Yeah I can see how it can help other people and I won't post a trauma dump on a hamza thread but it just made me rot instead of take action
Trust me u will regret rotting whats ur problem tell me bro I might be able to help

Trust me u will regret rotting whats ur problem tell me bro I might be able to help
I'm just really unsociable, my accent is really strange which makes it hard to convey myself to people and gives me anxiety so instead of making people uncomfortable by being awkward when speaking, I just don't speak at all even when I need help with stuff

I'm just really unsociable, my accent is really strange which makes it hard to convey myself to people and gives me anxiety so instead of making people uncomfortable by being awkward when speaking, I just don't speak at all even when I need help with stuff
Just learn a new accent brother there are coaching classes for it

Super fucking hypocritical

I have this ss saved on my phone and just seeing this makes me think how much can a mans ego ruin him. Hes speaking here as if he has discovered some gospel of truth or some shit. Now hes like "MaScUlInE MeN SlEeP aRoUnd." Like nigga didnt u know it back then. Can I even trust u ur changing ur opinions faster than politicians.

Super fucking hypocritical

View attachment 2871439

I have this ss saved on my phone and just seeing this makes me think how much can a mans ego ruin him. Hes speaking here as if he has discovered some gospel of truth or some shit. Now hes like "MaScUlInE MeN SlEeP aRoUnd." Like nigga didnt u know it back then. Can I even trust u ur changing ur opinions faster than politicians.
Whatever he says here is fucking on point and correct but idkw he just monkeybranches through opinions to suit his need like he broke a woman just for his own sake now IDK what went inside the relationship so IM not blaming anyone but come on, u first show someone dreams of marriage and kids, then dump her, then get with her again, and again dump her. No wonder why so many girls believe in things like kill all men, and incels are the easiest target. Honestly fuck this fucking world man I fucking hate everyone everything