Hanging columella could fix your nose?

coisbhai

coisbhai

Londonstani/ADDcel
Not too sure about this that’s why it’s a theory but for those who don’t know much about the nose anatomy here’s a picture

IMG 6949

as you guys can see, the columella is the area which separates the nostrils

personally in my case, a hanging columella will really benefit my nose and in theory may even shorten my philtrum

IMG 6948

for example, take a look at brad pitt’s nose, he has a long and hanging columella which kind of displays an aversion from his bulbosity, some of you may not like it and call it a piggy nose but for fleshynosecels like myself, a hanging columella could really ascend my nose

IMG 6947

looking at this nose, it’s quite fleshy and fat but also has a retracted columella which makes his nose look very circular in a way

once again this is a theory and more educated people than me pls do give more proper and logical suggestions

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
over

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
this is stupid and would look jew from side

• +1
Reactions: fielazn, arabcelxxx and Itsjoeverlol
Reality is surgery can do minimal changes in that department, you can take a piece of septal cartilage and suture it to the bottom of columella to extend it theoretically but it’s not done (unstable and chance of coming lose or growing crooked). If you have an upturned nose, there’s possibly that your columella will drop further as you grow older

Unfortunately if you want to change your nose rhino is the most effective way with extremely minimal sides. Recommended

Unfortunately if you want to change your nose rhino is the most effective way with extremely minimal sides. Recommended
tbf i like my nose wouldn’t wanna get botched by rhino

lol if u think rhino doesn’t have any sides tho

extending my columella could make my nostrils appear more and give the illusion of a more slimmer and slightly upturned nose

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003

extending my columella could make my nostrils appear more and give the illusion of a more slimmer and slightly upturned nose
Will it not say tho?

With a good surgeon u won't get botched. Just stop being a pussy and stop looking for shitty alternatives

Theoretically, yes. It can reduce the drooping of the tip of the nose and create a straight side profile. But this ultimately depends on the severity of deviation and your individual anatomy/face structure.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Put Bimatoprost( latisse ) then Clobetasol on your nose.

• +1
Reactions: triggr, violentino and coisbhai
With a good surgeon u won't get botched. Just stop being a pussy and stop looking for shitty alternatives
are you fucking retarded? there’s 0 blackpilled surgeons that can perform a proper male rhino + none of them have 100% satisfaction rate meaning they have botched someone, not chances me or anyone on this forum is willing to take

• +1
Reactions: triggr
i do hydrocortisone, it works but i’ve never looked into stronger corticosteroids like clobetasol, can you vouch?
Yuh theres even a thread here of someone who did it

Not too sure about this that’s why it’s a theory but for those who don’t know much about the nose anatomy here’s a picture

View attachment 2511188

as you guys can see, the columella is the area which separates the nostrils

personally in my case, a hanging columella will really benefit my nose and in theory may even shorten my philtrum

View attachment 2511192

for example, take a look at brad pitt’s nose, he has a long and hanging columella which kind of displays an aversion from his bulbosity, some of you may not like it and call it a piggy nose but for fleshynosecels like myself, a hanging columella could really ascend my nose

View attachment 2511195

looking at this nose, it’s quite fleshy and fat but also has a retracted columella which makes his nose look very circular in a way

once again this is a theory and more educated people than me pls do give more proper and logical suggestions
https://looksmax.org/threads/jfl-if-you-think-you-need-a-lip-lift.27999/