Hapa girl literally says the exact same thing @Cheesyrumble has been saying this whole time ✅️ 💯 💶 🔥

Cheesyrumble

Cheesyrumble

Son from Tottenham

When have I ever been wrong? I'm always on the Frontlines of gook societal observations.
Too bad I won't be contributing to this since latinas fog.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
what a cringe race

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian, Hueless, SLA and 8 others

When have I ever been wrong? I'm always on the Frontlines of gook societal observations.

Im confused please xplain

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Im confused please xplain
This half asian half white girl was proud of having a asian dad unlike most hapas with white dads.

But now she saying how it won't be rare anymore cause she sees many amwf couples that will have similar stereotypes to the weeb mayo man. But now it will be the weeb girls making hapa kids too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 23218
The euphoria you would get being white and scrolling asiantiktok … 95% of Asians goal in life is to marry a white person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, gribsufer1, ChiraqJihad and 6 others
The euphoria you would get being white and scrolling asiantiktok … 95% of Asians goal in life is to marry a white person
Not really accurate. That number would only apply to silicon valley 30 plus year old techie asian women lol.

It's more like 20% on tiktok.

• So Sad
Reactions: chadmanlet04

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Cheesyrumble and Deprived
Shit post 0/10. Post something like jungkook dating white girl or don’t

• JFL

she's my fav, also davikah

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Shit post 0/10. Post something like jungkook dating white girl or don’t
Do u read what Chinese write on zhihu.com? They are so based
Those chinks really think big picture about everything. Literally the opposite of the white worshiping japanese cucks on their forums

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22135
Those chinks really think big picture about everything. Literally the opposite of the white worshiping japanese cucks on their forums
Zhihu is basically chinese lookmaxx org. Majority of chinese people delusional as fuck

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and gribsufer1
mirin AM take over

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
hGBTutb.jpg

qOrdvKB.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Qazqa, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
I don't think I could browse TikTok man these niggas are too narcy I'd go into a fit of rage

• +1

Lol, I ain't no weeb though. I got over anime in middle school back in the early 2000's when I started listening to Limp Bizkit.

• Woah
Lol, I ain't no weeb though. I got over anime in middle school back in the early 2000's when I started listening to Limp Bizkit.
Sorry for talking shit recently. Ur a decent guy. Good luck to ur family and I hope ur son is healthy 💙

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Sorry for talking shit recently. Ur a decent guy. Good luck to ur family and I hope ur son is healthy 💙
No worries. Just a bit of banter. And thank you.

• Love it
After I get famous and single handedly raise curry SMV they will be making videos of apemaxxed fangirls having a curry male fetish

• Love it
After I get famous and single handedly raise curry SMV they will be making videos of apemaxxed fangirls having a curry male fetish
If there's a will.... there's a way. Curries are next up bhai. I believe in y'all. It probably won't happen for about 10 to 15 years tho. First of all south asian countries need to become richer for better image. And cultural exports have to be much improved if they would ever become popular in the west.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
If there's a will.... there's a way. Curries are next up bhai. I believe in y'all. It probably won't happen for about 10 to 15 years tho. First of all south asian countries need to become richer for better image. And cultural exports have to be much improved if they would ever become popular in the west.
As individuals we can do good tbh
but as a race our reputation is shit. Idk how we can fix it it really needs a lot. What I noticed is that a lot of zoomer americanized Indians are pretty NT etc so hopefully as the next generation born of Indians assimilates it'll increase curry SMV in the US at least

• +1
let's be real if people took screenshots of us in motion we would all look like shit, she is very pretty
she does look better in motion in that certain vid i got the ss from but regardless she looks worse than in that vid u originally posted that is frauded hard she is a becky/HTB with appeal to guys like you cause her pheno is rare where you live

she has a good maxilla and eye shape but the rest of her face is mid she has a SEA nose, prognathism, brown skin which hyperpigments easily without makeup, and a saggy face due to fatpad loss

she is 4.5 psl tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Cheesyrumble
As individuals we can do good tbh
but as a race our reputation is shit. Idk how we can fix it it really needs a lot. What I noticed is that a lot of zoomer americanized Indians are pretty NT etc so hopefully as the next generation born of Indians assimilates it'll increase curry SMV in the US at least
And tbh if u really think about...... the later a certain race arrives to the west, there's a correlation with lower SMV. Whites obviously are the originators of the "West" so they have the highest foundation and influence for their SMV

But next came africans that arrived thru slavery and colonies. Africans spent centuries literally integrating and influencing the mainstream white culture as literally the ONLY other race in the west.

Hispanics are kinda of a weird. Because half of them are literally white. So they already fit in.

But next are Rice, they are the newest arrivals in the west. So of course it will be tough to integrate for the first 100 years or so. But there's rapid development recently on that front.

The last race to arrive are curries...... South asians have the least amount of cultural foundation in places like America. So obviously it's going to take time.

Mirin my schizo theory? It makes sense tho. The longer ur race has lived in the west, theres a correlation with higher SMV!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
btw olivia rodrigo is half SEA and fogs this bitch hard ngl

And tbh if u really think about...... the later a certain race arrives to the west, there's a correlation with lower SMV. Whites obviously are the originators of the "West" so they have the highest foundation and influence for their SMV

But next came africans that arrived thru slavery and colonies. Africans spent centuries literally integrating and influencing the mainstream white culture as literally the ONLY other race in the west.

Hispanics are kinda of a weird. Because half of them are literally white. So they already fit in.

But next are Rice, they are the newest arrivals in the west. So of course it will be tough to integrate for the first 100 years or so. But there's rapid development recently on that front.

The last race to arrive are curries...... South asians have the least amount of cultural foundation in places like America. So obviously it's going to take time.

Mirin my schizo theory? It makes sense tho. The longer ur race has lived in the west, theres a correlation with higher SMV!
how come abos aren't chads in australia

Ye, it makes sense
There are a lot of curries on this site and in areas like california, but curries are still only around 1-2% of the US population
a LOT of curry stereotypes are intertwined with arab ones and so on, people are really unaware of our cultures
This is true for rice to an extent, but with anime and kpop you guys have a lot more worldwide cultural influence, etc etc
For us the only thing we have is bollywood which is like half memed to death and it also represents all brown people who aren't taco.
Curries need better cultural representation to the west

• +1
Ye, it makes sense
There are a lot of curries on this site and in areas like california, but curries are still only around 1-2% of the US population
a LOT of curry stereotypes are intertwined with arab ones and so on, people are really unaware of our cultures
This is true for rice to an extent, but with anime and kpop you guys have a lot more worldwide cultural influence, etc etc
For us the only thing we have is bollywood which is like half memed to death and it also represents all brown people who aren't taco.
Curries need better cultural representation to the west
on this site people are very aware of curry culture but people still cant differentiate between curries and pakis or north indians and south indians. The majority need a personal interest in the culture for the culture to succeed. Blacks have succeeded cause people took an interest in rap. It's not just about representation it's about appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 21661
She looks ok, but for real she looks fucking latina for some reason jfl
she is half SEA and looks like the brown kind not the EA kind ofc she doesnt look say korean or smth

how come abos aren't chads in australia
They are way too small of a population to matter. Just like native americans in the US and Canada. I'm not saying ignore everything besides the how long a people group has been there in the west. But it is a huge factor overlooked

Also abos and native americans are in almost all regards an extinct race at this point in the west. Whites mogged them to death with disease and oppression

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
on this site people are very aware of curry culture but people still cant differentiate between curries and pakis or north indians and south indians. The majority need a personal interest in the culture for the culture to succeed. Blacks have succeeded cause people took an interest in rap. It's not just about representation it's about appeal.
most pakis and Indian look the same lol. It's cope when people deny this. But people genuinely equate a lot of arab culture with curry culture when we're really far apart
As for appeal, yeah I agree. But there are still gl Indians who can be the forefront of some kind of new aesthetic. Many who get simped for on tiktok etc. But appeal in bollywood is just light skin + beard lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and Cheesyrumble
most pakis and Indian look the same lol. It's cope when people deny this. But people genuinely equate a lot of arab culture with curry culture when we're really far apart
As for appeal, yeah I agree. But there are still gl Indians who can be the forefront of some kind of new aesthetic. Many who get simped for on tiktok etc. But appeal in bollywood is just light skin + beard lol
I think right now. Arabs hold down the niche of the masculine bearded exotic man look. But curries can fit into the look too.

Smv improvement on a mass scale basically comes down to integration into the west and mass media appeal at the end of the day.

I'm praying for curries back home to step up their entertainment game so indian culture becomes trendy.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
I know damn well she is pissed off she still looks fully asian

They are way too small of a population to matter. Just like native americans in the US and Canada. I'm not saying ignore everything besides the how long a people group has been there in the west. But it is a huge factor overlooked

Also abos and native americans are in almost all regards an extinct race at this point in the west. Whites mogged them to death with disease and oppression
im not getting sucked into a discussion on this forum gl with ur race talks

everyones male ancestor lived in the hindu kush mountains 90kya. total indian victory

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Ethniframementalcel
Fuck off you abomination. your gookphile mom should be hanged. Mulattos and apas should be murdered on sight in assassins creed

Last edited:
Is it true that Asian have small dick?

@Anstrum95 i am telling you you have all the tools mate

sea nigger pheno saved by cumskin pheno. Same pheno as me :(

Can’t see video

how tf
do u navigate it

I’ll be 30 then so I gotta anti-age max. I will also have access to my money by then so it will be fine

• +1