Happiness = immersing yourself in nuanced copes.

Neurose

Neurose

Academics, studycelling, posting on looksmax.me, moneymaxxing, slaying jbs, whatever works for you in providing a positive feedback loop
you stay in that loop, switch over for variety and cope and exist until you die

wagecelling is a loop as well but need not necessarily be a positive one, hence you can be unhappy with your life

Pick your cope well, your perfect maze.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, PubertyMaxxer, Need2Ascend and 6 others
I hate the word 'cope', since it negative around here. Almost ruined this thread. Its just being healthy with the situation

• +1
Reactions: Neurose
I hate the word 'cope', since it negative around here. Almost ruined this thread. Its just being healthy with the situation
it's primarily used in the context of escaping reality by falsely believing something, that is indeed negative
you need to accept reality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
it's primarily used in the context of escaping reality by falsely believing something, that is indeed negative
It is, but there are differences in the usage of 'cope'. Wanted to make a thread on this subject, but this site is so inactive that i im going to keep it for myself. Example: blackpill is cope wich it is to an extent

• +1
Reactions: Neurose
Prove that the activities you mentioned are not part of reality.

Even Chad has to cope, way less than your typical .me user but still copes up to a certain extent

• +1
Even Chad has to cope, way less than your typical .me user but still copes up to a certain extent
It is. The phrase 'life is cope' is thrown a lot around here. Everything we do in life is some sort of way of coping from reality wich isnt bad. Life is absurd after all and we humans are trying to figure things out but are taking a step back or to much without knowing. Dont think about it and do the things u like and want. The only thing for sure is death

Sorry for the essay lol

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Mastermind and Neurose
It is. The phrase 'life is cope' is thrown a lot around here. Everything we do in life is some sort of way of coping from reality wich isnt bad. Life is absurd after all and we humans are trying to figure things out but are taking a step back or to much without knowing. Dont think about it and do the things u like and want. The only thing for sure is death

Sorry for the essay lol
shortest essay ever

• JFL
Just pretend you aren't suffering theory