Happinessmax? (Best mental health guide?)

itzxcolin

itzxcolin

LETS ALL ASCEND 💫
Drop me tips/substances/ the best guide to become overall happier and enjoy life more.

• +1
Reactions: MYLIFE
100 mg CBD daily, 300 mg psilocybin when you wake up, lots of caffeine 8 hours before you sleep, and the Wim Hoff method.

• +1
Reactions: nordicel and curlyheadluke
drugs

• +1
Reactions: curlyheadluke and MYLIFE
Drop me tips/substances/ the best guide to become overall happier and enjoy life more.
I took shrooms for the first time recently and have been feeling better since. Also just zyns and weed. But you also have to be active and social not just do em alone in your room

better habits, better sleep, better friends, better activities, more self reflection, get off this forum.

• +1
Reactions: nordicel, MYLIFE and Carnivore
What has worked extremely well for me:

Daily exercise
Eating healthy (most of the time)
8 hours of sleep

Supplements:

NAC 1200mg twice per day (2400 total) - nuked my anxiety and OCD
L-theanine 200mg twice per day - similar to NAC, but not as potent
Ashwaganda 450mg twice per day - Don't notice this as much, but it should lower cortisol, which lowers stress
My anti-stress and anxiety stack

Vitamin D 10k IUs per day
Vitamin K2 400mcg per day
Magnesium 700mg per day
Holy trinity for overall health

Vitamin B complex 1 pill
Supports brain health and other bodily functions

I will probably make a thread soon with my entire suppement stack and what I use it for.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: polishcel, John Cracovizk, itzxcolin and 1 other person

Daily exercise
8 hours of sleep

Supplements:

NAC 1200mg twice per day - nuked my anxiety and OCD
Ashwaganda 450mg twice per day - Don't notice this as much, but it should lower cortisol, which lowers stress

Magnesium 700mg per day

Vitamin B complex 1 pill

I will probably make a thread soon with my entire suppement stack and what I use it for.
Does NAC affect test levels?

Does NAC affect test levels?
Doubt it. NAC was the game changer for me tbh, did more for me than my entire supplement stack combined.

• +1
Reactions: curlyheadluke
Doubt it. NAC was the game changer for me tbh, did more for me than my entire supplement stack combined.
NAC significantly reduced total testosterone (TT) levels (standardised mean difference (SMD): −0·25 ng/ml; 95 % CI (−0·39, −0·10); ‘P < 0·001’, I2 = 53·9 %, P = 0·034) and increased follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) levels (SMD: 0·39 mg/ml; 95 % CI (0·07, 0·71); P = 0·01, I2 = 70·9 %, P = 0·002). Oestrogen levels also increased after correcting publication bias

NAC significantly reduced total testosterone (TT) levels (standardised mean difference (SMD): −0·25 ng/ml; 95 % CI (−0·39, −0·10); ‘P < 0·001’, I2 = 53·9 %, P = 0·034) and increased follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) levels (SMD: 0·39 mg/ml; 95 % CI (0·07, 0·71); P = 0·01, I2 = 70·9 %, P = 0·002). Oestrogen levels also increased after correcting publication bias
Is this one study or a metanalysis? You can find single studies that will show just about anything, so be skeptical.

• +1
Is this one study or a metanalysis? You can find single studies that will show just about anything, so be skeptical.
My bad, the study was done with women.

NAC actually increases sperm* quality in men

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore
bump

• +1
Having a harmonious family with children is the best happinessmaxx.

• +1
take low dose bromantane, it increases the "rate limiting" step of Dopamine synthesis (semi-permanently and on a genetic level too). Increases Tyrosine Hydroxylase (the enzyme that converts L-Tyrosine to L-DOPA) and Aromatic Amino Acid Decarboxylase (the enzyme that converts L-DOPA to Dopamine)

Also, did you get rid of your acne, if yes how did you do it? I am struggling with it despite using tretinoin and other skincare shit and don't want to do accutane

• +1
Reactions: itzxcolin
Also, did you get rid of your acne, if yes how did you do it? I am struggling with it despite using tretinoin and other skincare shit and don't want to do accutane
I’ve kinda come to the conclusion that you can never 100% get rid of acne unless you hop on Accutane or just wait until your older. But, I’ve got mine very much under control with very minimal breakouts using Tret 0.05%, Clindamycin phosphate lotion (I think this has helped a lot), PanOxyl Cleanser, and SPF moisterizer.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski

Daily exercise
8 hours of sleep

Supplements:

NAC 1200mg twice per day (2400 total) - nuked my anxiety and OCD

Magnesium 700mg per day

Vitamin B complex 1 pill

Tag me

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore