HAPPY NATIONAL BOYFRIEND’S DAY

fraudislaw

fraudislaw

NT is law
Joined
Mar 31, 2026
Posts
1,407
Reputation
1,756
lonely ass niggas with no girlfriend to post you

I’ve never talked to a girl for longer than a month :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3060.jpeg
    IMG_3060.jpeg
    293.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌, nqx05 and MrMaxwell
technically I've done a few months but she lost interest. Need to work on social skills
i don’t know why i can never LTR
characteristic of my life
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌
lonely ass niggas with no girlfriend to post you

I’ve never talked to a girl for longer than a month :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Lowkey fuck you for makeing this thread
american psycho art GIF by hoppip
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fraudislaw and nqx05

Similar threads

ghost!
Replies
0
Views
15
ghost!
ghost!
lightswinning
Replies
7
Views
50
jlim
jlim
NinjaRG9
Replies
5
Views
28
voks
voks
ØUROBOROS
Replies
1
Views
9
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
presible
Replies
18
Views
64
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top