fraudislaw
NT is law
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2026
- Posts
- 1,407
- Reputation
- 1,756
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
that's longI’ve never talked to a girl for longer than a month![]()
a more realistic answer is 2 weeksthat's long
technically I've done a few months but she lost interest. Need to work on social skillsa more realistic answer is 2 weeks
i don’t know why i can never LTRtechnically I've done a few months but she lost interest. Need to work on social skills
dw you will probably get there eventuallyi don’t know why i can never LTR
characteristic of my life
Lowkey fuck you for makeing this threadlonely ass niggas with no girlfriend to post you
I’ve never talked to a girl for longer than a month![]()
“there’s someone for everyone” kysdw you will probably get there eventually