Happy New Year everyone

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
I am drinking vodka and caffeine free coke now after not touching a drop for several months. I always planned this as a new year treat/break from my hard diet plan. I don't intend to make a habit of drinking all the time cos I know I can't afford to. In terms of my quality of life that is.

One positive thing to report is that I think my dick has grown a bit, from PE and body fat loss. Got quite a few other things to sort out though.

Happy New Year everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, Deleted member 283, Nibba and 1 other person
I am drinking vodka and caffeine free coke now after not touching a drop for several months. I always planned this as a new year treat/break from my hard diet plan. I don't intend to make a habit of drinking all the time cos I know I can't afford to. In terms of my quality of life that is.

One positive thing to report is that I think my dick has grown a bit, from PE and body fat loss. Got quite a few other things to sort out though.

Happy New Year everyone.
Happy new year boyo. I'm dieting too!
I just wish I wasn't alone on Nye, but I guess it doesn't really matter.

Happy new year boyo. I'm dieting too!
I just wish I wasn't alone on Nye, but I guess it doesn't really matter.

Yeah, I'm pretty much alone too :(

I had the old lady a year ago and that was someone I suppose, but I never wanted her. It's a shame I guess because she is the closest thing I've had at Xmas/New Year.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Happy New year guys. I love a lot of you and hate others...and hell most of u I don't really care bout either way. but we're all in it together. Cheers!

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Yeah, I'm pretty much alone too :(

Happy new year boyos. Lets keep the suicide rates at 0 mkay?

Happy new year :incel::incel::incel: