Hard Reality Hits Again. I Should’ve Known Better.

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Previously:

That female acquaintance who offered (after I texted her that I want to be a woman on Halloween) to give me a makeover — now she won’t reply to my texts. I thought we’d party together. She’ll go to a party without me. She didn’t tell me which one she’ll go to.

I thought I finally got accepted for once. I was wrong. Life is rejection for an unlikable, gender-dysphoric sub-4 male. I rot alone again. What a fool I was for expecting anything other than rejection.

They say you should always try: “You miss all the shots you don’t take!” But failure—the pain of rejection—hurts a trillion times worse than the regret of not trying. At least for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moldovancel, incel194012940, kimtaehyung and 3 others
Everyday when you wakeup keep a mirror besides your bed and look at it
Then these things won't happen

• JFL
Reactions: Moldovancel, oldcel2002 and thecel
Previously:

That female acquaintance who offered (after I texted her that I want to be a woman on Halloween) to give me a makeover — now she won’t reply to my texts. I thought we’d party together. She’ll go to a party without me. She didn’t tell me which one she’ll go to.

I thought I finally got accepted for once. I was wrong. Life is rejection for an unlikable, gender-dysphoric sub-4 male. I rot alone again.
She just wants attention.

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
You know what to do boyo.

• JFL
Reactions: Moldovancel and thecel
I'm sorry bro :(

• So Sad
Previously:

I thought I finally got accepted for once. I was wrong. Life is rejection for an unlikable, gender-dysphoric sub-4 male. I rot alone again. What a fool I was for expecting anything other than rejection.

They say you should always try: “You miss all the shots you don’t take!” But failure—the pain of rejection—hurts a trillion times worse than the regret of not trying. At least for me.
What is it that hurts at this point tho ?
You know she rejected you because you're subhuman, aren't you desensitized to this ?

• +1
What is it that hurts at this point tho ?
You know she rejected you because you're subhuman, aren't you desensitized to this ?

I’m not desensitized to THIS. The situation is different.

If I approach a woman with romantic intent and she doesn’t give me her phone number, I don’t get butthurt about the rejection. I am desensitized to this form of rejection. Doesn’t happen only to subhumans; all men who do cold approach (even Chads) experience this type of rejection.

This time is different. I want her to accept me platonically, as a girl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 21345

If I approach a woman with romantic intent and she doesn’t give me her phone number, I don’t get butthurt over the rejection. I am desensitized to this form of rejection. Doesn’t happen only to subhumans; all men who do cold approach (even Chads) are desensitized to this type of rejection.

Doesn't even want you as her friend, condolences, brutal

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and thecel
I want to rope

but I care about my family so I’ll stay alive for them

fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
enraged bump

She is scared that you may mog her if you womanmax

• JFL
I'm sorry bro :(

How neurotypical extraverted women are

fuccin idiot

Previously:

Yet another ching Chong who wants to transition. What is with your effiminate race?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and thecel
  • +1
what the fuck do u expect? this is giga weird

Not in Gen Z. She has lots of queer friends. She told me she’s friends with a FtM trans man.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
  • JFL

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and thecel

If I approach a woman with romantic intent and she doesn’t give me her phone number, I don’t get butthurt about the rejection. I am desensitized to this form of rejection. Doesn’t happen only to subhumans; all men who do cold approach (even Chads) experience this type of rejection.

Imagine being such a loser that you want platonic female friends

So grim

• WTF