[HARD TO SWALLOW EDITION] Islam is one of the worst religions

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, emeraldglass and Michael Myers
"Every soul must taste death and we will test you with both good and bad. In the end, you'll come back to us anyway." (21:35)
Every soul WILL, not must you dummy

Screenshot 20240624 040529 Samsung Internet

@emeraldglass @Michael Myers @Htobrother @MaghrebGator look at this liar :hnghn::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, emeraldglass, Michael Myers and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and Autismcel
Idk I'm always short tempered jfl

Aight done
Understandable + I cuss all the time but if I am gonna post something from Islam then it's best to do it without cusswords. :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Michael Myers
  • Love it
Every soul WILL, not must you dummy

View attachment 2996394

@emeraldglass @Michael Myers @Htobrother @MaghrebGator look at this liar :hnghn::lul::lul:
To be fair on this specific verse the wording used in arabic is "da'iqatu" linking the root of the word taste with the future, so he probably did not do it purposefully on this verse but just found a different bad translation

But even then the most correct translation is will or shall, not must. I think the person who translated it to english didn't have enough knowledge on english.

• +1
To be fair on this specific verse the wording used in arabic is "da'iqatu" linking the root of the word taste with the future, so he probably did not do it purposefully on this verse but just found a different bad translation

But even then the most correct translation is will or shall, not must. I think the person who translated it to english didn't have enough knowledge on english.
And in the context, I'd argue even "must" would make sense, as everyone must enter the grave. But that guy was trying to turn it into a blood-thirsty thing cope and that's what they were arguing, me thinks.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and MaghrebGator
And in the context, I'd argue even "must" would make sense, as everyone must enter the grave. But that guy was trying to turn it into a blood-thirsty thing cope and that's what they were arguing, me thinks.
I didnt read the original posts about what they argued so my bad @Autismcel

• +1
dont be surprised as to why the jews use muslims to kill christians and don't be surprised that muslims are happy everywhere but muslim countries

I will name him Mehmet after this. :feelshehe:
I remember being with my Cousin alone in the park Outside at 1 am while there was fullmoon
Out of where comes a creature that Looks Like female 👹 literally Like this blood everywhere and a Long Stick in Hand
She Said i killed someone pls give me 1€ i want to eat Something

My Cousin says do you See the moon its so beautiful
She says yes the moon i Tank Energy from It
It was a jinn cant be a human ngl No way

💀 We shat our pants 👖💩

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and The False Prophet
I remember being with my Cousin alone in the park Outside at 1 am while there was fullmoon
Out of where comes a creature that Looks Like female 👹 literally Like this blood everywhere and a Long Stick in Hand

💀 We shat our pants 👖
The full moon is the most paranormal day of the month

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother

💀 We shat our pants 👖💩
It was just some schizo foid, but jfl I'd be shitting my pants too if I were younger. Now? I would get turned on. :hnghn:

• JFL
It was just some schizo foid, but jfl I'd be shitting my pants too if I were younger. Now? I would get turned on. :hnghn:
Nah bro looked 2x worse than this

• JFL
We went saint awyliah mode in 30 sec.
After we saw this
Brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
your threads are usually shit but this one is based

There is a reason people would rather have their heads slowly cut off by ISIS. I love freedom in a way most users in this forum can't relate too. I'd rather die than be Muslim. Islam is a religion of slavery. You Muslims have no idea how miserable your lives are, because you're thoroughly indoctrinated. Slavery and submission have been normalized for you. Prisoners are more free than you. The drink home made wine and use drugs. Islam is a fate worse than death. I remember a post by Muslim. He was getting drunk and he posted a photo of his can of beer on the Koran and he was like "I'm going to hell, I'm so low inhib". It was honestly sad to see an adult man thinking he'd face some eternal torture for drinking a beer. This is the pathetic state your religion has you in. If the god you get on your knees and submit to loved you, he wouldn't have created the hell that you're so afraid of. He also wouldn't allow Jews to kill your people for fun.

I'm going to drop some truth on you. The god you worship is not the creator. Everything emanates from the creator and the gods are some of those emanations, Allah is one of those emanations. Everything came from the creator and is the creator. The creator isn't a being somewhere else. It is everything. The creator is the universe, it is the room your sitting in, it is the computer you use, he is your phone, he is this forum and he is also you. Voodoo practitioners call the emanations faces of God and I think that's a very good way of describing it. Every single pagan god is a manifestation of the creator. If the creator created everything then it is also the one that created all evil and suffering.
I don't worship the creator, or Allah, because I don't need to. No one does. There are many other better alternatives.

I got some more truth for you. Abrahamic religions/monotheism are uniquely anti spiritual. You are prohibited from engaging in genuine spirituality and are forced to kneel on the ground in submission.

I didn't make this thread to shame you. I came here to expose men to spirituality. I want you to be liberated from your bondage. There are alternatives to your religion that don't involve prostrating yourself. Liberate yourself from your state of submission.
when you combine 16 yr old conservatard politics with 14 yr old white girl spiritualism :feelsuhh:

@The False Prophet
The purest Form of Mack blagick
Is sacrifice of animals or doing evil Things for a jinn you then instruct what to do
Is this right?

@The False Prophet
The purest Form of Mack blagick
Is sacrifice of animals or doing evil Things for a jinn you then instruct what to do
Is this right?
On some real shit. There are all kinds of evil spirits, like demons, djab and ghosts of serial killers. Magick can be performed without the aid if spirits, we have our own psychic energy. Many curses are cast without the aid of spirits. Some people practice psychic vampirism.

Animal and human sacrifice is basically as gnarly as magick gets

VaES56uf 1030x584 2
A dog sacrificed for religious sacrifice 2
Sacrifice 2 canon 115 1
A prenda used during Palo Mayombe ceremonies to cast spells

• Ugh..
The kikes are literally bombing churches in palestine while hamas is avoiding to bomb them

Speaking from your arse now mate.
ur shitskins wont be going to the west

On some real shit. There are all kinds of evil spirits, like demons, djab and ghosts of serial killers. Magick can be performed without the aid if spirits, we have our own psychic energy. Many curses are cast without the aid of spirits. Some people practice psychic vampirism.

Animal and human sacrifice is basically as gnarly as magick gets

View attachment 2996459View attachment 2996455View attachment 2996456View attachment 2996461

Difficult to Hex People Who pray

Last edited:
There is a reason people would rather have their heads slowly cut off by ISIS. I love freedom in a way most users in this forum can't relate too. I'd rather die than be Muslim. Islam is a religion of slavery. You Muslims have no idea how miserable your lives are, because you're thoroughly indoctrinated. Slavery and submission have been normalized for you. Prisoners are more free than you. The drink home made wine and use drugs. Islam is a fate worse than death. I remember a post by Muslim. He was getting drunk and he posted a photo of his can of beer on the Koran and he was like "I'm going to hell, I'm so low inhib". It was honestly sad to see an adult man thinking he'd face some eternal torture for drinking a beer. This is the pathetic state your religion has you in. If the god you get on your knees and submit to loved you, he wouldn't have created the hell that you're so afraid of. He also wouldn't allow Jews to kill your people for fun.

I'm going to drop some truth on you. The god you worship is not the creator. Everything emanates from the creator and the gods are some of those emanations, Allah is one of those emanations. Everything came from the creator and is the creator. The creator isn't a being somewhere else. It is everything. The creator is the universe, it is the room your sitting in, it is the computer you use, he is your phone, he is this forum and he is also you. Voodoo practitioners call the emanations faces of God and I think that's a very good way of describing it. Every single pagan god is a manifestation of the creator. If the creator created everything then it is also the one that created all evil and suffering.
I don't worship the creator, or Allah, because I don't need to. No one does. There are many other better alternatives.

I got some more truth for you. Abrahamic religions/monotheism are uniquely anti spiritual. You are prohibited from engaging in genuine spirituality and are forced to kneel on the ground in submission.

I didn't make this thread to shame you. I came here to expose men to spirituality. I want you to be liberated from your bondage. There are alternatives to your religion that don't involve prostrating yourself. Liberate yourself from your state of submission.

I agree Islam is a cult of death and their god sees them as literal slaves lol.

But spirituality is a big deal in some sects of Judaism Christianity and Islam like the Sufi Mysitcs or Eastern Orthodox monks which undergo meditative services

In Christianity we are gods children not slaves like in Islam. God Loves us as his children the same way a father loves his child.

Difficult to Hex People Who pray

Goes for any religion or people who are praying. Even Buddhists are hard to curse due to constant meditation so this proves nothing. I’m Christian and pray 2 times a day this proves jack shit. Even Hindus can be protected if they meditate often and we both consider them pagans

• +1
Goes for any religion or people who are praying. Even Buddhists are hard to curse due to constant meditation so this proves nothing. I’m Christian and pray 2 times a day this proves jack shit. Even Hindus can be protected if they meditate often and we both consider them pagans
Yes