[HARD TO SWALLOW EDITION] Islam is one of the worst religions

Reminds me of that thread in which eternal brought fake hadiths and i exposed the references for being made, but then he posted the hadiths again in another thread cutting the reference from the pictures

Then i searched the web from which he got the fabrication and it was from a shallow pseudochristian page that selled sexual stuff.
Looks like religion doesn't matter to them as long as you cough up the cash.
View attachment 2996368
I'm not like Eternal. I don't dislike Muslims.

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and Michael Myers
Teach me. :Comfy:
Using magick is a skill. It takes time to develop that skill. You could cast a spell with your own energy, or you could get the aid of an entity.

I don't know how long you want to spend developing your psychic abilities.

The fastest way to get pussy with magick is get an experienced warlock cast a spell for you. UncleSpertz is a mod in another incel forum. He is extremely powerful. He has the power to get you a virgin gf. He's not like one of those Nigerian magic scammers. He doesn't sell spell services, but he would possibly be willing to help you if you messaged him. You'd just be using him if you didn't hook him up with a small donation. He makes music. You could pay him by buying some of his songs on bandcamp

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Not a shitskin you retard + the west is shit.
cope mudslime= shitskin
the west is not shit i can work for mcdonalds and buy the best looking girl in ur sand shitole

Using magick is a skill. It takes time to develop that skill. You could cast a spell with your own energy, or you could get the aid of an entity.

The fastest way to get pussy with magick is get an experienced warlock cast a spell for you. UncleSpertz is a mod in another incel forum. He is extremely powerful. He has the power to get you a virgin gf. He's not like one of those Nigerian magic scammers. He doesn't sell spell services, but he would possibly be willing to help you if you messaged him. You'd just be using him if you didn't hook him up with a small donation. He makes music. You could pay him by buying some of his songs on bandcamp
Then why aren';t you chad by now? :ogre:

• JFL
cope mudslime= shitskin
the west is not shit i can work for mcdonalds and buy the best looking girl in ur sand shitole
What logic is this? Are white reverts suddenly "shitskin" just because they embraced Islam? :hnghn:

Why is he on incel forum i dont get it

And why cant he just use magic to get money

How to fuck ghost pussy
Ghost pussy is extremely underrated. I made a thread about summoning ghosts.

• JFL
How to fuck ghost pussy
Ghosts don't exist. Jinn and ghosts aren't the same. Ghosts are souls of dead people left behind on earth. This doesn't exist. Jinn on the other hand are creatures made out of fireless smoke, the same way how we are made out of clay. There are believing jinn like there are believing people and there are non-believing jinn like there are non-believing people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, ShawarmaFilth and Htobrother
Ghosts don't exist. Jinn and ghosts aren't the same. Ghosts are souls of dead people left behind on earth. This doesn't exist. Jinn on the other hand are creatures made out of fireless smoke, the same way how we are made out of clay. There are believing jinn like there are believing people and there are non-believing jinn like there are non-believing people.
Ghosts are real dawg, I've seen them, I can summon them. I've summoned Elliot Rodger before

Ghost pussy is extremely underrated. I made a thread about summoning ghosts.

How can i fuck jinn pussy
will i be destined to hell if i fuck jinn pussy

• JFL
What logic is this? Are white reverts suddenly "shitskin" just because they embraced Islam? :hnghn:
yes or they are giga low iq
so they are spiritually shitskins

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Perhaps you saw a jinn. :Comfy:
Come on nigga. There are a lot more kinds of spirits than just jinn. I'm pretty sure there are more kinds of astral beings than their are species of organisms in our planet

Im down ngl, how do we do it

Is it possible to get a jinn pregnant
Never heard of it, probably not. They're like the One-eyed Ghoul except totally impossible to exist.

Come on nigga. There are a lot more mind of spirits than just jinn. I'm pretty sure there are more kinds of astral beings than their are species of organisms in our planet
Jinn or bust! :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and Michael Myers
cope mudslime= shitskin

why doesnt he just get himself a gf maid
You can't spam spells like a video game. UncleSpertz and I have only been practicing magick for 2 years, there is only so much that can be done in such a limited amount of time. It takes time to transform your life with magick.

People want different things. If he wanted a gf maid, he'd have one
why not think of it as a favor?
That's expecting too much. He doesn't know you

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Can he cast 8x6 spell on me? Tbh the only thing i want at this very moment is 8x6 bp
He has different beliefs than me. He doesn't know about President Marbas.

You can summon President Marbas yourself with some candles, incense and some offerings. He's chill

He has different beliefs than me. He doesn't know about President Marbas.

You can summon President Marbas yourself with some candles, incense and some offerings. He's chill
Am i gonna go to hell

What do i tell him once hes there? Just “can i have 8x6 saar?

• JFL