[HARD TO SWALLOW EDITION] Islam is one of the worst religions

Am i gonna go to hell
Like I said in the recording, you can go to heaven, or hell while you are still alive and it has nothing to do with being ethical, or not. The rich giga Stacy with a perfect life is in heaven and the baby she aborted is suffering in a hell realm

And every single incel, disabled person, or poor person in this forum is currently in hell while they are alive

The creator is the universe, it is the room your sitting in, it is the computer you use, he is your phone, he is this forum and he is also you. V
“I am a God who is everywhere and not in one place only. No one can hide where I cannot see them. Do you not know that I am everywhere in heaven and on earth?
Jeremiah 23:23-24

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
There is a reason people would rather have their heads slowly cut off by ISIS. I love freedom in a way most users in this forum can't relate too. I'd rather die than be Muslim. Islam is a religion of slavery. You Muslims have no idea how miserable your lives are, because you're thoroughly indoctrinated. Slavery and submission have been normalized for you. Prisoners are more free than you. The drink home made wine and use drugs. Islam is a fate worse than death. I remember a post by Muslim. He was getting drunk and he posted a photo of his can of beer on the Koran and he was like "I'm going to hell, I'm so low inhib". It was honestly sad to see an adult man thinking he'd face some eternal torture for drinking a beer. This is the pathetic state your religion has you in. If the god you get on your knees and submit to loved you, he wouldn't have created the hell that you're so afraid of. He also wouldn't allow Jews to kill your people for fun.

I'm going to drop some truth on you. The god you worship is not the creator. Everything emanates from the creator and the gods are some of those emanations, Allah is one of those emanations. Everything came from the creator and is the creator. The creator isn't a being somewhere else. It is everything. The creator is the universe, it is the room your sitting in, it is the computer you use, he is your phone, he is this forum and he is also you. Voodoo practitioners call the emanations faces of God and I think that's a very good way of describing it. Every single pagan god is a manifestation of the creator. If the creator created everything then it is also the one that created all evil and suffering.
I don't worship the creator, or Allah, because I don't need to. No one does. There are many other better alternatives.

I got some more truth for you. Abrahamic religions/monotheism are uniquely anti spiritual. You are prohibited from engaging in genuine spirituality and are forced to kneel on the ground in submission.

I didn't make this thread to shame you. I came here to expose men to spirituality. I want you to be liberated from your bondage. There are alternatives to your religion that don't involve prostrating yourself. Liberate yourself from your state of submission.
Islam was created to justify the marriage between muhammed and 9 year old aisha as not pedophilic, fuck islam bhai 🥰

• Ugh..
Reactions: Htobrother
based asf,
my muzzie friends always say they cant go to my birthdays or to a social event i invite them to cuz the drinks contain alcohol or bc the food is not “halal”.
Like what the fuck dude. Ur not gonna burn in hell forever just because you ate meat thats not halal or because you drank alcohol (btw we have been drinking alcohol for millions of years its literally natural to drink every once a while)
Tf u mean millions of years nigger thinks we drank coronas as early lifeforms and bacteria

There is a reason people would rather have their heads slowly cut off by ISIS. I love freedom in a way most users in this forum can't relate too. I'd rather die than be Muslim. Islam is a religion of slavery. You Muslims have no idea how miserable your lives are, because you're thoroughly indoctrinated. Slavery and submission have been normalized for you. Prisoners are more free than you. The drink home made wine and use drugs. Islam is a fate worse than death. I remember a post by Muslim. He was getting drunk and he posted a photo of his can of beer on the Koran and he was like "I'm going to hell, I'm so low inhib". It was honestly sad to see an adult man thinking he'd face some eternal torture for drinking a beer. This is the pathetic state your religion has you in. If the god you get on your knees and submit to loved you, he wouldn't have created the hell that you're so afraid of. He also wouldn't allow Jews to kill your people for fun.

I'm going to drop some truth on you. The god you worship is not the creator. Everything emanates from the creator and the gods are some of those emanations, Allah is one of those emanations. Everything came from the creator and is the creator. The creator isn't a being somewhere else. It is everything. The creator is the universe, it is the room your sitting in, it is the computer you use, he is your phone, he is this forum and he is also you. Voodoo practitioners call the emanations faces of God and I think that's a very good way of describing it. Every single pagan god is a manifestation of the creator. If the creator created everything then it is also the one that created all evil and suffering.
I don't worship the creator, or Allah, because I don't need to. No one does. There are many other better alternatives.

I got some more truth for you. Abrahamic religions/monotheism are uniquely anti spiritual. You are prohibited from engaging in genuine spirituality and are forced to kneel on the ground in submission.

I didn't make this thread to shame you. I came here to expose men to spirituality. I want you to be liberated from your bondage. There are alternatives to your religion that don't involve prostrating yourself. Liberate yourself from your state of submission.
Not drinking alcohol is worse than being in state prison and getting raped by a pitch black nigger called chocolate thunder?

there were different forms of alcohol lowiq cel
Nigger we didn’t drink shit million of years ago.
IMG 1854

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
ha ha Islam continues to grow, please waste ur time for us

You Muslims have no idea how miserable your lives are
YOU MUZZIES HAVE A MISERABLE LIFE HOW CAN YOU NOT DRINK ALCOHOOOOOOL WHAAAAT ??? AND YOU HAVE TO PRAY 5 TIMES A DAY ??? THIS IS SLAVERYYYYY AAAAAH AND YOU CANT EAT PORK ??? BUT WHYYYYYYYYYY AND AND AND AND YOU CANT SMOKE ? NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ? THIS IS HELL ON EARTH WAAAAAAAAAAAH

YOU MUZZIES HAVE A MISERABLE LIFE HOW CAN YOU NOT DRINK ALCOHOOOOOOL WHAAAAT ??? AND YOU HAVE TO PRAY 5 TIMES A DAY ??? THIS IS SLAVERYYYYY AAAAAH AND YOU CANT EAT PORK ??? BUT WHYYYYYYYYYY AND AND AND AND YOU CANT SMOKE ? NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ? THIS IS HELL ON EARTH WAAAAAAAAAAAH
View attachment 2999970
settle down there, bud