Harmony seems like a Cope that no one can explain

Its in the same way implants and fillers can look off.
Yeah, bad fillers can break your proportions and ratios. Same way going oberboard with surgery makes people look so odd. They don't look human anymore.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
  • +1
Harmony are not ratios for anyone and such thing don't exist, Harmony is Harmony, ratios are ratios.
Idk. Haemony is too confusing. Everyone should just stop usinf the word

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 2227
Idk. Haemony is too confusing. Everyone should just stop usinf the word

Everyone that use harmony need to try to understand human anatomy/skulls and makes some morph, they will see that they are completely retarded to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and FatJattMofo
Everyone that use harmony need to try to understand human anatomy/skulls and makes some morph, they will see that they are completely retarded to be honest.
Tbh yea. They use it to say retarded shit like muh skin color doesnt matter and blue eyes doesnt improve looks plus the whole thing seems to be prettyboy cope

• +1
Tbh yea. They use it to say retarded shit like muh skin color doesnt matter and blue eyes doesnt improve looks plus the whole thing seems to be prettyboy cope

Harmony is like a God for the PSL community, at least, seems to have similarities, like no one explain the origin of the word, no one have a proper definition, no one can explain how it works, etc...

Someone just saw a good looking guy that mogs him and said "hur durr he doens't looks the best looking guy in the world, but still looks good and mogs me, it's Harmony, like I have harmony, that's why I am beautiful bro" so a bunch of NPCs started to use as the explanation of everyhting.

I see cleary a bunch of mental retardation and cope behind this that I can't even explain to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, DidntRead, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Harmony is like a God for the PSL community, at least, seems to have similarities, like no one explain the origin of the word, no one have a proper definition, no one can explain how it works, etc...

Someone just saw a good looking guy that mogs him and said "hur durr he doens't looks the best looking guy in the world, but still looks good and mogs me, it's Harmony, like I have harmony, that's why I am beautiful bro" so a bunch of NPCs started to use as the explanation of everyhting.

I see cleary a bunch of mental retardation and cope behind this that I can't even explain to be honest.
best explanation of harmony to date. which is ironic

• +1

"Tch that big jock dom slayer doesnt have harmony i mog him" says every boneless low t cuck prettboy.
Thats harmony basically

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
It is usually good skin and dense hair. But some autists call it harmony because... I don't know.

• JFL
  • +1
Yes I agree that midface traits and things like how good your cheekbones, jaw, browridge, and overall bones are isn't part of harmony. Harmony is really all about measurements and ratios. This is why it's hard to measure because good ratios and measurements don't immediately pop out to you when you look at someone's face. Good harmony is about having features that are the right size and in the right place. I think midface length for example is part of harmony.

Another thing, harmony is generally about how well your face compares to one of those composite attractive faces that are in facial attractiveness studies. It should at least somewhat close in resemblance if you match by race Imo. That's why I sometimes being generic with good but not crazy rare features is most attractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
No one explained yet

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, DidntRead and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Harmony is the most important feature and by that is meant your ratios. Think about it, when you see someone in the distance you can tell if he/she's good looking but can't really see any feature in depth, be it eye area, chin, lips, etc. However you're still able to see their overall ratios and face shape. Also good proportions/ratios are only possible if you have good forward growth, forward growth and harmony go hand in hand. Lachowski looks exceptionally attractive because he has it all, ratios and nice features. He also has a great degree of symmetry and simplicity. His face is very simple, he looks almost like a drawing. No sophisticated bones or alien like eyes. It's scientifically known that simple faces are more attractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 2846
proportions ??

Harmony are not ratios for anyone and such thing don't exist, Harmony is Harmony, ratios are ratios.
harmony = ratios and shape, its obvious, what else would be? lol

only u and other retards that created other shit threads talkin about the magica and unaccountable feature: The Harmony

Harmony = Ratios and shape(like nose shape for example). Fuck off. shit thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
it's cope

• +1
  • +1
It's literally the same thing. What is harmony? Appealing ratios. In music, when you are talking about harmony you are talking about the ratios between various notes that make up the harmony. In painting and photography, when you are talking about harmony you are talking about the ratios of size, contrast and arrangement of various objects and areas of the canvas. When you say that someone's face is harmonious, you are saying that you like the proportions, shapes and contrast in their face. These can all be expressed in ratios, for example black:white, nosesize:headsize, roundness:angularity etc.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and forwardgrowth
proportions ??

View attachment 182170

harmony = ratios and shape, its obvious, what else would be? lol

only u and other retards that created other shit threads talkin about the magica and unaccountable feature: The Harmony

Harmony = Ratios and shape(like nose shape for example). Fuck off. shit thread.

This photo is just golden ratio face mask, another answer of a retarded that can't really explain and use other words/definitions to it.

• +1
This photo is just golden ratio face mask, another answer of a retarded that can't really explain and use other words/definitions to it.
RATIO RATIO RATIO u retarded

the size / position of one thing relative to another in someones face

if the face fits the mask it got the golden proportions

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, didntreadlol, Amnesia and 2 others
They try to use Chico as a example, but Chico literally have insane good traits, also they try to cope in someway and say this

"Well, he don't looks like Gandy, also, he don't have big bones, even having a angular lower third still bad because I don't know that exist people with literally recessed round Lower third, but why he is good looking? IT'S HARMONY"

Well, was no one can explain this shit here, I will just explain to retardeds the why Chico is good looking (this apply to other people to)

View attachment 181844
View attachment 181879

It's obviousl that his eye area is top tier

Wide, PCT, good shape, decent medial canthus, slight hooded (seems completely hooded in some videos), thick wide eyebrows

The Forehead is probably 4 fingers, the shape is straight (not round and bulbous) and slight sloped, the hair is also NW0 and good quality.

Good proportions

The mouth is full, wide and slight reddish, the shape is not really angular but still good.

The Nose, round nostrils, straight and projected, wide nasal bone, upturned, ala nasal at the same angle as the tip, thin.

About bones, you don't need Neanderthal/Native American bones, you need right shape/position of bones, sufficient bones to have angularity and looks health. The purpose of Bones is most to support soft things so bigger will not means better all times.

So what the purpose of thread? simple, I don't and can't see "harmony" if you give the eye area of Chico to most people they will get better PSL, if you give the eye area of Gandy to most people they will get better PSL, the same thing with other traits.

Harmony is just perfect ratios that work in tandem usually it is to angle off the side ever so slightly to add bone to the cheek area or generate ever so slightly forward growth i use face app to measure harmony

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Amnesia
harmony = phenotype/ all the features looking like they "belong" on that face.

• +1
harmony = phenotype/ all the features looking like they "belong" on that face.

Better phenos usually have better harmony even if they don't have outstanding features... this would explain Ryan Gosling

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 4209

• +1
They try to use Chico as a example, but Chico literally have insane good traits, also they try to cope in someway and say this

"Well, he don't looks like Gandy, also, he don't have big bones, even having a angular lower third still bad because I don't know that exist people with literally recessed round Lower third, but why he is good looking? IT'S HARMONY"

Well, was no one can explain this shit here, I will just explain to retardeds the why Chico is good looking (this apply to other people to)

View attachment 181844
View attachment 181879

Wide, PCT, good shape, decent medial canthus, slight hooded (seems completely hooded in some videos), thick wide eyebrows

The Forehead is probably 4 fingers, the shape is straight (not round and bulbous) and slight sloped, the hair is also NW0 and good quality.

Good proportions

The mouth is full, wide and slight reddish, the shape is not really angular but still good.

The Nose, round nostrils, straight and projected, wide nasal bone, upturned, ala nasal at the same angle as the tip, thin.

About bones, you don't need Neanderthal/Native American bones, you need right shape/position of bones, sufficient bones to have angularity and looks health. The purpose of Bones is most to support soft things so bigger will not means better all times.

So what the purpose of thread? simple, I don't and can't see "harmony" if you give the eye area of Chico to most people they will get better PSL, if you give the eye area of Gandy to most people they will get better PSL, the same thing with other traits.
I guess chico's harmony is his eye area. Eye area > jaw

• +1
whenever i talk about harmony its in reference to how all the features blend well together to create a certain vibe, for example chico's eyes, they're nothing EXTREME, tight underlids, some pct with nice aegyo sal and semi-full hooding but nothing that immediately eminates a scary/hunter vibe. this fits well with his youthful, slightly wide-ish, slightly reddish, plump and well proportioned lips (theyre also good in terms of fitting in with the rest of his face - nose length and width etc). Whereas if he had the smoldering hunter eyes of tyson beckford or jordan barrett, it wouldn't fit well with the rest of his face and he would lose points in attractiveness, even though OBJECTIVELY their eye areas are better in some way or another.

Likewise with the rest of his face, his jaw is dimoprhic but it's not as if he has insane jaw length or chin projection/width, even though these are seen as better/more attractive if you were to change his face to give him these features he would once again lose attractiveness because they wouldn't blend in with the rest of his features... so when I say that chico has perfect harmony i usually mean that any change made to his face (where he still looks atleast somewhat like the same person) would only make him more unattractive (other than maybe toning out asymmetrys like a few mm of less jaw width on left side of his face)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96 and didntreadlol
harmony is 100% cope. if ur gl ur gl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, didntreadlol, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
Harmony is the most important part of looks. You can have a good/bad feature that can make u look worse/better . For example of a bad feature that could help your harmony if u have ears that stick it out it will make a longer face look more compact, there’s many different examples of this. Another could be projected chin which is a good trait but you have a weaker maxilla, even tho a projected chin is a postive trait on a certain face it won’t look good. Close set eyes are considered a bad trait but on a narrow face with wide set brows it’s better than they are narrow than “optimal”

Last edited:
  • +1
To me Harmony is if you give Chico a negroid nose, left everything else, his facial harmony would be OFF. Think of Broderick Hunter, one of the best looking black men, give him a caucasoidal nose and his facial harmony would be complete. It’s basically how all your features come together, instead of individuality.

• +1
To me Harmony is if you give Chico a negroid nose, left everything else, his facial harmony would be OFF. Think of Broderick Hunter, one of the best looking black men, give him a caucasoidal nose and his facial harmony would be complete. It’s basically how all your features come together, instead of individuality.
Yep harmony is the base of good looks, harmony with “good features” is what makes models. Good features being:light eyes, PCT, narrow eyes, limited upper eye lid exposure, forward grown mandiable and maxilla

• +1
whenever i talk about harmony its in reference to how all the features blend well together to create a certain vibe, for example chico's eyes, they're nothing EXTREME, tight underlids, some pct with nice aegyo sal and semi-full hooding but nothing that immediately eminates a scary/hunter vibe. this fits well with his youthful, slightly wide-ish, slightly reddish, plump and well proportioned lips (theyre also good in terms of fitting in with the rest of his face - nose length and width etc). Whereas if he had the smoldering hunter eyes of tyson beckford or jordan barrett, it wouldn't fit well with the rest of his face and he would lose points in attractiveness, even though OBJECTIVELY their eye areas are better in some way or another.

Likewise with the rest of his face, his jaw is dimoprhic but it's not as if he has insane jaw length or chin projection/width, even though these are seen as better/more attractive if you were to change his face to give him these features he would once again lose attractiveness because they wouldn't blend in with the rest of his features... so when I say that chico has perfect harmony i usually mean that any change made to his face (where he still looks atleast somewhat like the same person) would only make him more unattractive (other than maybe toning out asymmetrys like a few mm of less jaw width on left side of his face)
Off topic but, Barret in your pfp looks like he was just raped by a bunch of black men and cant decide whether to be traumatized or if he enjoyed it

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 2227
Harmony=being gl to newfags.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: didntreadlol, EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 2227
I think harmony is just having the right ratios like ES ratio, midface all ideal and also having no major fuck ups like sticking out ears or huge nose

• +1
JFL @ thinking some guy is going to look better with a recessed bird chin rather than o'pry's chin because "it fits better on his face" tho.

• +1
I’d say facial harmony is about ratios and proportions

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Amnesia

View attachment 181844
View attachment 181879

Good proportions

Francisco is overrated. Hes a Chadlite (6/8). Sean o'pry is a chad (7/8). I've joined a few "which ones hotter" convos with foids and when I show the two they always choose o'pry. They say chico is cute and sean is hot... thats the difference between a chadlite and a chad, and the difference between bones.

• +1
Francisco is overrated. Hes a Chadlite (6/8). Sean o'pry is a chad (7/8). I've joined a few "which ones hotter" convos with foids and when I show the two they always choose o'pry. They say chico is cute and sean is hot... thats the difference between a chadlite and a chad, and the difference between bones.

And? what the fuck this have to do with my post?

Sean don't have better bones than Chico, only slight taller chin, Sean is in fact slight better or at same lvl as Chico in attractiveness. I would say Sean is slight more Masc than Chico because of taller chin and more dimorphic eye area because of lower set eyebrows, whatever Chico mogs him by 4 inches in height.

The opinions of foids about them doesn't matter and are fake as well too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xander578 and didntreadlol
nigga what? PSL 6-6.5 is chad, PSL ~5.5 is Chadlite, Also prime Chico is a PSL 7 on the dot. O'Pry is probably like a 7.25 or sum shit.

• +1
nigga what? PSL 6-6.5 is chad, PSL ~5.5 is Chadlite, Also prime Chico is a PSL 7 on the dot. O'Pry is probably like a 7.25 or sum shit.
Hypergamy is too strong for 5.5s to be chadlites and 6s to be chads. A chad can get fucked without saying anything... you cant do that as a 6

• +1
Hypergamy is too strong for 5.5s to be chadlites and 6s to be chads. A chad can get fucked without saying anything... you cant do that as a 6

• +1
And? what the fuck this have to do with my post?

Sean don't have better bones than Chico, only slight taller chin, Sean is in fact slight better or at same lvl as Chico in attractiveness. I would say Sean is slight more Masc than Chico because of taller chin and more dimorphic eye area because of lower set eyebrows, whatever Chico mogs him by 4 inches in height.

The opinions of foids about them doesn't matter and are fake as well too.
uh... nooo the opinions of foids do kinda matter... thats sorta why most of us are here...:think:

• Hmm...
  • +1
uh... nooo the opinions of foids do kinda matter... thats sorta why most of us are here...:think:

There is a difference between behavior and OPINION, you can fake both too, but the behavior of foids are the only important here.

• +1

I like how Jordan is there and no one gives a fuck :lul:
There is a difference between behavior and OPINION, you can fake both too, but the behavior of foids are the only important here.
I tested there honesty afterwards by asking if personality mattered. They all said no :lul:

• +1
It means ratios more than anything, Just increase Chicos midface length without chanign any of his features but simply elongating his face and it throws everything off and makies him look weird

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, didntreadlol and EthnicelAscension
so let me get this straight, you're adjusting standards to keep up with female hypergamy? (Shit I never thought about that), but I heard conventially a PSL 5 is a chadlite, so wouldnt it be around a 5.5 now anyways? and no chads have to put in minimal effort to fuck, they can't just not say anything, you're thinking of PSL 7's (models/gigachads, guys that girls literally cream over)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 2227
so let me get this straight, you're adjusting standards to keep up with female hypergamy? (Shit I never thought about that), but I heard conventially a PSL 5 is a chadlite, so wouldnt it be around a 5.5 now anyways? and no chads have to put in minimal effort to fuck, they can't just not say anything, you're thinking of PSL 7's (models/gigachads, guys that girls literally cream over)
Yes I think PSL and hypergamy should correlate. PSL 5 with an alpha persona could be a chadlite, but if its just looks than you need a 6. Also, PSL 7s do get fucked without saying anything sometimes. Last time I saw it there was a girl at a restaurant who started rubbing this dudes dick through his pants when he was a complete stranger.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: didntreadlol and EthnicelAscension
Bump

• +1
not a single soul explained it, what a joke :lul:

Last edited: