Harmony seems like a Cope that no one can explain

They try to use Chico as a example, but Chico literally have insane good traits, also they try to cope in someway and say this

"Well, he don't looks like Gandy, also, he don't have big bones, even having a angular lower third still bad because I don't know that exist people with literally recessed round Lower third, but why he is good looking? IT'S HARMONY"

Well, was no one can explain this shit here, I will just explain to retardeds the why Chico is good looking (this apply to other people to)

View attachment 181844
View attachment 181879

It's obviousl that his eye area is top tier

Wide, PCT, good shape, decent medial canthus, slight hooded (seems completely hooded in some videos), thick wide eyebrows

The Forehead is probably 4 fingers, the shape is straight (not round and bulbous) and slight sloped, the hair is also NW0 and good quality.

Good proportions

The mouth is full, wide and slight reddish, the shape is not really angular but still good.

The Nose, round nostrils, straight and projected, wide nasal bone, upturned, ala nasal at the same angle as the tip, thin.

About bones, you don't need Neanderthal/Native American bones, you need right shape/position of bones, sufficient bones to have angularity and looks health. The purpose of Bones is most to support soft things so bigger will not means better all times.

So what the purpose of thread? simple, I don't and can't see "harmony" if you give the eye area of Chico to most people they will get better PSL, if you give the eye area of Gandy to most people they will get better PSL, the same thing with other traits.
Harmony is another way of saying Average or Normal. When you combine multiple Normal to average features with above average features and no failios you have harmony.

• JFL
Reactions: Xander578 and Deleted member 2227