Harmony/symmetry is underrated here

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
The hot guy mugshot quiz 1 1838 1396288733 1 big

These guys have high harmony/symmetry.

JFK had low symmetry:

Maxresdefault

I dont think people realise how much 0.5mm of asymmetry can make you less attractive.

I am talking about minor variations in eye fissure length, nostril position, eyebrows etc.

Could you accurate describe why JFK is a solid 4 PSL points lower than the guys above despite not having any outright flaws such as recessed jaw or huge nose and the guys above not having any standout features?

Imbalances are so small they can't accurate be described in words most of the time, but can only be picked up by human vision

The true blackpill is that implants or osteomtomies cant fix this.

Symmetry is 100% genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1707, BigChinHispanic and 1 other person
Congratulations on managing to write by far the stupidest thread title I've seen in over a year of browsing the forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 2846, Averagecel and 7 others
Congratulations on managing to write by far the stupidest thread title I've seen in over a year of browsing the forum.

nope.

People here talk about single imbalances all time time such as jaw/chin/nose when it's the whole picture that matters.

what psl is the right guy? got same lower third hair and noseshape tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
symmetry =/= harmony

both are important, but they're not the same thing

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 656
symmetry is not the same as harmony, perfect symmetry is uncanny

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, hebbewem and 1 other person
nope.

People here talk about single imbalances all time time such as jaw/chin/nose when it's the whole picture that matters.
Have you actually read any threads? Every boy whore and his mother talks about harmony.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Have you actually read any threads? Every boy whore and his mother talks about harmony.

the word is used but it is not rated highly on importance (compared to say recessed maxilla) and is not discussed in enough detail about what it actually is.

the first guys also have better jaws, eyes, hollow cheeks. lol at this comparison

the first guys also have better jaws, eyes, hollow cheeks. lol at this comparison

yes, and these features are 'better' because of differences in soft tissue and bone variations down to less than milimeter.

That was my whole point. You can't correct flaws this small - even though they have huge impact on attractiveness.

yes, and these features are 'better' because of differences in soft tissue and bone variations down to less than milimeter.

That was my whole point. You can't correct flaws this small - even though they have huge impact on attractiveness.

this is not symmetry/harmomy. JFK has objectively bad features, NCT, UEE, shitty jaw

true, all models have symmetrical faces
its impossible to look good with that big asymmetries

does anyone know any surgeries to improve symmetry?

Using JFK as an example is retarded. Hes bad looking not because assymetry but because, he has blindingly obvious flaws. Eyes have nct, low pfl, shitty ipd, shitty quality skin etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo
are you saying harmony and symmetry is the difference between jfk and these two?

Using JFK as an example is retarded. Hes bad looking not because assymetry but because, he has blindingly obvious flaws. Eyes have nct, low pfl, shitty ipd, shitty quality skin etc
He wasn't bad looking. He mogs you.