Harsh truth about being blackpilled

lunin7

lunin7

i’m finally at peace
You really can’t enjoy your old life anymore, you deadass have to change your life and leave everyone to be able to enjoy it again.

I just can’t look at my friends and family the same way, because now I know their true intentions.

We’re all in this shit just to use each other for something, that’s all. And people didn’t gaf about me anyway, as soon as I went dark people assumed I was autistic or special ed (which I am), but not even a year before that I was a literal bluepiller who did self improvement.

I’m still debating whether or not I’m blackpilled or even redpilled, that’s how consumed I am into this ideology.

You can’t even stop staring at people or paying attention to interactions because you observe everything from an observational level, trying to figure out humanity.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, twojei, <6PSLcel and 6 others
Nope, its not about accepting the blackpill but, ironically, about lacking looks.

If you were a blackpilled HTN+ like @Clavicular I bet you'd be happy

• +1
Reactions: twojei, <6PSLcel, copemaxxeer and 3 others
If you were a blackpilled HTN+ like @
Clavicular
@Clavicular I bet you'd be happy
no you wont
bluepilled htn mogs a blackpilled chad to oblivion.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, <6PSLcel, copemaxxeer and 6 others
no you wont
bluepilled htn mogs a blackpilled chad to oblivion.
Depends on the iq tbf. If you are high-iq enough there's no way you'd be bluepilled as a chad. The reason so many ugly smart people are bluepilled is bc they are coping - a chad has nothing to cope about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, xyukeeee and boss8055
Depends on the iq tbf. If you are high-iq enough there's no way you'd be bluepilled as a chad. The reason so many ugly smart people are bluepilled is bc they are coping - a chad has nothing to cope about
Once you open Pandora's Box, there's no going back.

• +1
Reactions: twojei, GunDevilHybrid, lunin7 and 1 other person
Once you open Pandora's Box, there's no going back.
I also believe that the uglier you are the fuller version you are going to accept. A MTN will accept that he can't date a HTB but will still believe his LTB loves him for his personality.

A LTN has no choice but to accept personality doesn't exist either

The real blackpill is understanding human nature, since I fully internalized it I don't to associate with nobody no more

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
The real blackpill is understanding human nature, since I fully internalized it I don't to associate with nobody no more
the blackpill is that everyone in this forum, even me, live the best lifes
yet look at u

• JFL
THE REAL BLACKPILL - YOUR HEIGHT WAS DECIDED WHEN YOU WERE CONCEIVED, IT'S OVER FOR MANLETS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN OVER, IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN.

• JFL
the blackpill is that everyone in this forum, even me, live the best lifes
yet look at u
THE REAL BLACKPILL - YOUR HEIGHT WAS DECIDED WHEN YOU WERE CONCEIVED, IT'S OVER FOR MANLETS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN OVER, IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN.
this is just lookism, an aspect of blackpill. Next..