Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT, Stanford, Oxford, Cambridge

C

Collagen or rope

Kraken
Going to any one of these elite, world-famous, super prestigious learning institutions the ultimate status-mog. Graduates are almost always destined for high paying jobs, promotions and greatness in their careers, all by virtue of alma mater. As long as you don't completely bomb out, you will likely still be seen as a superior candidate to the summa cum laude of a lesser institution. The prestige of HYPSM and Oxbridge is such that it overrides a conventionally shitty major - a history grad from Cambridge can still snag that top tier marketing gig, a sociology Yale grad can still become an analyst at a Big 4. Indeed, having HYPSM or Oxbridge name on your resume is often all it takes to secure your place in the upper tier of society. Employers, outsiders, society in general confers a certain degree of awe, admiration and fuck, even wonder at graduates of this incredibly exclusive cachet of world-renown universities. It's not all about pure looks, buddy boyos - sometimes the ecstatic high of brutally height-mogging someone can be replicated in a simple conversation.

"Shit, Joe! Long time no see? You still in Florida after high school?"

"Yeah, man! Went to community college and then transferred to the state's flagship uni. What about you, OP?"

"Oh, I did my A.B in Stanford and went on to a J.D at Harvard. Now I'm applying for the Oxford BCL, but we'll see how things go."

ABSOLUTELY AND UTTERLY MOGGED ONTO ANOTHER PLANE OF EXISTENCE

tl;dr Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT, Stanford, Oxford, Cambridge or DEATH

Attachments

• cb4d35d1feaac3d5c2d98423d93dc414.png
    cb4d35d1feaac3d5c2d98423d93dc414.png
    236.4 KB · Views: 5
  • download (1).png
    download (1).png
    4.6 KB · Views: 2
  • download (2).png
    download (2).png
    799 bytes · Views: 1
  • download (3).png
    download (3).png
    6.3 KB · Views: 1
  • download.png
    download.png
    16 KB · Views: 1
  • 330px-Yale_University_Shield_1.svg.png
    330px-Yale_University_Shield_1.svg.png
    39 KB · Views: 2
  • 800px-University_of_Cambridge_coat_of_arms.svg.png
    800px-University_of_Cambridge_coat_of_arms.svg.png
    359.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, .👽., PubertyMaxxer and 11 others
No havard for your face

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, TeenAscender, .👽. and 35 others
Just be born into an incredibly wealthy and/or powerful family and donate an entire building to get into Harvard bro

You have no idea how rigged college admissions are at that level

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, turkproducer, .👽. and 43 others
subhuman cope

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Deleted member 2733, s3-s3 and 3 others
Just be born into an incredibly wealthy and/or powerful family and donate an entire building to get into Harvard bro

You have no idea how rigged college admissions are at that level
I never said getting into these unis was fair. Learn how to play the game or die.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, jesuischriste, Gazzamogga and 7 others
it means nothing lol. any connections that u would get are meaningless since the 'old money' ppl stick in their cliques anyways. career differences arent rly a big deal either, given that there are many factors that matter more (in particular looks). if u are smart, save the tuition money and spend it on surgerycelling.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Gazzamogga, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
I never said getting into these unis was fair. Learn how to play the game or die.

There is no game to play you idiot, it’s predetermined. You are either born into a wealthy family or you are not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Gazzamogga, Shrek2OnDvD and 8 others
There is no game to play you idiot, it’s predetermined. You are either born into a wealthy family or you are not.
If you were born a poorcel, that just means the game is rigged against you.

You still have to play it, faggot. Whether you want to or not.

Get 1600 SAT. Invent something. Build wells in a third world communist country. Anything and everything for HYPSM/Oxbridge.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Gazzamogga, slayer69 and 2 others
If you were born a poorcel, that just means the game is rigged against you.

You still have to play it, faggot. Whether you want to or not.

Get 1600 SAT. Invent something. Build wells in a third world communist country. Anything and everything for HYPSM/Oxbridge.

I had a compelling application (99th% SAT, top-tier recs, teacher-proofed essays, multiple EC’s etc). But couldn’t get into any T20s, bc I needed maximum financial aid. “Muh need blind” is an absolute joke

It’s rigged you fool

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Gazzamogga, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
I went to a global top 100 institution, graduated with an art degree. college is an utter scam in 2020 unless highly professional ized degrees

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Gazzamogga
I had a compelling application (99th% SAT, top-tier recs, teacher-proofed essays, multiple EC’s etc). But couldn’t get into any T20s, bc I needed maximum financial aid. “Muh need blind” is an absolute joke

It’s rigged you fool

Did you even apply? Ivies give generous financial aid.

I went to a global top 100 institution, graduated with an art degree. college is an utter scam in 2020 unless highly professional ized degrees

Which university specifically? I'm not talking about top 100, I'm talking about the institutions where, no matter where you are in the world, people will have heard of them. And for good reason - the acceptance rates are extremely low because they only choose the best of the best. The University of Manchester, for example is a top 30 institution in the world with an acceptance rate of over 50%. I would not put Manchester anywhere near HYPSM or Oxbridge.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and slayer69
It doesnt mean shit. I have a masters in financial engineering from an ivy league uni and i have cero job opportunities appart from wage slaving offers (12+ hours per day jobs) from some mr jewkelstein banks. And i cannot work more than 8 hours because of back problems.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Deleted member 2597, Gazzamogga and 2 others
4AE0C2E4 5436 46BD 91A0 65BC77384569

no world renowned university for your face. Be born into a rich and powerful family or have good looks, these are the only ways to thrive in the modern world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Gazzamogga, CrazyFitLover and 7 others

It’s rigged you fool

i got accepted but chose against it bc the whole culture is honestly a joke. many ppl that i was friends w thru some hs endeavor or from school are at the unis in the op and most will regret spending their 'prime years' in a library studying later on. cant be blackpilled if u spend 65k+ a year to surround urself with giga-incel peers (cuz thats what most of these places consist of) just to earn a spot wageslaving for someone else's dream.

OP if u have ever been to a hypsm tier school, youll prob find that the pretentiousness of ppl there will make u want to bash their faces in.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, .👽., Gazzamogga and 4 others
i got accepted but chose against it bc the whole culture is honestly a joke. many ppl that i was friends w thru some hs endeavor or from school are at the unis in the op and most will regret spending their 'prime years' in a library studying later on. cant be blackpilled if u spend 65k+ a year to surround urself with giga-incel peers (cuz thats what most of these places consist of) just to earn a spot wageslaving for someone else's dream.

OP if u have ever been to a hypsm tier school, youll prob find that the pretentiousness of ppl there will make u want to bash their faces in.
I'm already in one of HYPSM. I'll be coming back to Australia and mogging the ever-loving fuck out of my high school classmates, who went to UNSW, Macquarie or some other no-name shit tier uni. Cumming buckets just thinking about it right now.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gazzamogga and slayer69
I'm already in one of HYPSM. I'll be coming back to Australia and mogging the ever-loving fuck out of my high school classmates, who went to UNSW, Macquarie or some other no-name shit tier uni. Cumming buckets just thinking about it right now.
Which major?

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga

and ur high school classmates will not give a single fuck bc they're out enjoying their looks and youth...

while u waste away moving urself one step closer to being a slave for a jewish wall street tycoon or sociopathic sv ceo, but sureeee u 'mogging' them will rly give u dopamine

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, poopoohead, .👽. and 5 others
Haha meme major. U wont mog anybody.
Wrong. I'll be mogging plenty with my ivy league swag.

In any case, I'll be heading to law school.
and ur high school classmates will not give a single fuck bc they're out enjoying their looks and youth...

while u waste away moving urself one step closer to being a slave for a jewish wall street tycoon or sociopathic sv ceo, but sureeee u 'mogging' them will rly give u dopamine
Sounds like something a University of Fuckistan grad would say. Enjoy living in the 90th percentile while I earn bank on Wall Street.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Gazzamogga, slayer69 and 3 others
Wrong. I'll be mogging plenty with my ivy league swag.

In any case, I'll be heading to law school.

Sounds like something a University of Fuckistan grad would say. Enjoy living in the 90th percentile while I earn bank on Wall Street.
With a marketing degree you wont do shit in WS. You need a phd in math to mog there.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Gazzamogga
With a marketing degree you wont do shit in WS. You need a phd in math to mog there.
Wall Street doesn't give a fuck about what major you graduated with if you go HYPSM. Irrelevant major from one of HYPSM > relevant major from lesser institution. This is the definition of 'prestige', and it is what separates me (Princeton) from you (University of Fuckistan). We aren't even the same species, bro.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, slayer69 and Gosick
i am about to get a phd in stats and i dont impress anybody from top tier ws firms. Imagine pretending to mog anybody in ws with a marketing major...

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Gazzamogga
Wall Street doesn't give a fuck about what major you graduated with if you go HYPSM. Irrelevant major from one of HYPSM > relevant major from lesser institution. This is the definition of 'prestige', and it is what separates me (Princeton) from you (University of Fuckistan). We aren't even the same species, bro.
Hahahaha what an idiot. I have a masters in financial engineering from an ivy league phaggot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Deleted member 6191 and curryslayerordeath
You ll have a reality bath as soon as you finish college.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Gazzamogga and 3 others
Hahahaha what an idiot. I have a masters in financial engineering from an ivy league phaggot.
A lower tier ivy like Dartmouth, Brown or SUNY Cornell no doubt.

Those institutions don't mean shit and aren't part of the Big 7 (for good reason).

• +1
Top tier ivy league. You ll face reality very soon boy.

• +1
I also bodymog you to harvard and back:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200722-200539_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200722-200539_WhatsApp.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 73
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Gazzamogga and toolateforme
Now you specify. Doesn't matter, even if you are telling the truth, I still mog you.

Princeton bachelors > Harvard Law School > Oxford magister juris/Cambridge mphil

This is my path to greatness. I'll dominate everyone once I'm done.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Gosick
im american, turned down one of those 'elite' schools in ur post, and already live wayy above the 90th percentile :lul::lul:

but congrats on becoming a bitch for some jew's investment bank

lol give op <6 months before he realizes how useless all this shit was

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Gazzamogga, Deleted member 5467 and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ChadFucksYourOneitis, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others

Which university specifically? I'm not talking about top 100, I'm talking about the institutions where, no matter where you are in the world, people will have heard of them. And for good reason - the acceptance rates are extremely low because they only choose the best of the best. The University of Manchester, for example is a top 30 institution in the world with an acceptance rate of over 50%. I would not put Manchester anywhere near HYPSM or Oxbridge.

I applied to one Ivy, and multiple T20s. Didn’t get into any. Either my app wasn’t as compelling as I thought, or it’s rigged in favor of higher-income applicants (which I believe to be the case).

For example, if two applications are of equal merit, the one with greater financial contribution will obviously be selected over the lower contribution one.

And they’d rather accept international students that require full aid for their higher tuition rates, so they can pump up their numbers for the yearly report.

Overall it’s very rigged

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and mulattomaxxer
Imagine thinking going to any of these schools means anything

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP, Gazzamogga, Deathrasher42 and 1 other person
Now you specify. Doesn't matter, even if you are telling the truth, I still mog you.

Princeton bachelors > Harvard Law School > Oxford magister juris/Cambridge mphil

This is my path to greatness. I'll dominate everyone once I'm done.
You plan on making bank on ws with a law degree. Good luck trying to compete with phds in maths, stats and physics

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Mouthbreath
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Deleted member 5292
I applied to one Ivy, and multiple T20s. Didn’t get into any. Either my app wasn’t as compelling as I thought, or it’s rigged in favor of higher-income applicants (which I believe to be the case).

For example, if two applications are of equal merit, the one with greater financial contribution will obviously be selected over the lower contribution one.

And they’d rather accept international students that require full aid for their higher tuition rates, so they can pump up their numbers for the yearly report.

Overall it’s very rigged
Take out a bank loan and apply for Oxbridge. UK unis are more meritocratic, and if you have the stats they essentially have to let you in.
im american, turned down one of those 'elite' schools in ur post, and already live wayy above the 90th percentile :lul::lul:

but congrats on becoming a bitch for some jew's investment bank

lol give op <6 months before he realizes how useless all this shit was
Cope is too strong. Who would turn down an Ivy for U of Fuckistan?
You plan on making bank on ws with a law degree. Good luck trying to compete with phds in maths, stats and physics
I'm gonna get some work experience in wall street, then come back to Australia and become a partner at a T6.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Gosick and Copeful
Cope is too strong. Who would turn down an Ivy for U of Fuckistan?

I did for the reasons i described, idek wtf u mean by 'U of Fuckistan'. If u think im coping, good for u, but the fact that u respond w large amts of hostility to peaceful advice in this thread makes ur butthurt ego rly obvious :lul: .

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Gazzamogga
I did for the reasons i described, idek wtf u mean by 'U of Fuckistan'. If u think im coping, good for u, but the fact that u respond w large amts of hostility to peaceful advice in this thread makes ur butthurt ego rly obvious :lul: .
U of Fuckistan because you're very obviously lying.

Which Ivy did you reject? Where did you end up going?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and curryslayerordeath
U of Fuckistan because you're very obviously lying.

Which Ivy did you reject? Where did you end up going?

im not posting personal info on this shithole lmfao. jfl if u think im larping bc it hurts ur delusional belief system, then fine, idc if u believe me or not.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Gazzamogga, maxmendietta and 1 other person
im not posting personal info on this shithole lmfao. jfl if u think im larping bc it hurts ur delusional belief system, then fine, idc if u believe me or not.
Literally nobody is going to be able to identify you from this particular piece of information.

More reason to believe the Fuckistan grad is lying.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Gosick, Copeful and 1 other person

im not gonna say the name lmao dox alert. but im saying im fucked because apparently a top 100 is not good enough even tho I thought it was and I got red pilled upon entering the working world , especially with an art degree

• +1
im not gonna say the name lmao dox alert. but im saying im fucked because apparently a top 100 is not good enough even tho I thought it was and I got red pilled upon entering the working world , especially with an art degree
You realise there are plenty of completely shit-tier universities in the world's top 100 right? For example, The University of Sydney sits comfortably within the top 50 but nobody is going to be impressed with an art degree from there. There are several unis that somewhat emulate HYPSM/Oxbridge prestige, but are nowhere as renown. Caltech, Imperial, Chicago, Tsinghua, and the LSE come to mind.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Gosick

its funny I have a family relative who got a doctoral degree from Manchester with no scholarship so she had to actually pay. she got into close to 100k of debt for it and is struggling bouncing from job to job now with no career stability, also unmarried in her late 30s. academia is a jew scam for everyone especially for women. womens best bet is to hunt down a capable betabuxx early while still have youth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Gazzamogga and 2 others
Lmao gl trying to get into Cambridge or Oxford. I had a friend get 3 A*s [highest grades you can get] and still not make it in.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, PubertyMaxxer, Gazzamogga and 1 other person
Literally nobody is going to be able to identify you from this particular piece of information.

idc if u think im lying :lul: :lul: :lul: obv cope for ur hurt ego

marketing student from australia who attends princeton interested in law school (if youve posted ur age in ur post history, even more restrictive). if someone was autistic enough to try and dox u, it would be very achievable jfl.

• +1
You realise there are plenty of completely shit-tier universities in the world's top 100 right? For example, The University of Sydney sits comfortably within the top 50 but nobody is going to be impressed with an art degree from there. There are several unis that somewhat emulate HYPSM/Oxbridge prestige, but are nowhere as renown. Caltech, Imperial, Chicago, Tsinghua, and the LSE come to mind.
TLDR college is a scam except if you went to a top 10 college in the world or a very elite degree from a decent college

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Gosick and Deleted member 5292

marketing student from australia who attends princeton interested in law school (if youve posted ur age in ur post history, even more restrictive). if someone was autistic enough to try and dox u, it would be very achievable jfl.

• +1

Try and find me then. Go on.

I'll give you even more. I'm currently 23.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Gazzamogga