Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT, Stanford, Oxford, Cambridge

You are either living in a parallel dimension, LARPing, or took some back-alley frauded version jfl.

“Two section scores result from taking the SAT: Evidence-Based Readingand Writing, and Math. Section scores are reported on a scale of 200 to 800, and each section score is a multiple of ten. A total score for the SAT is calculated by adding the two section scores, resulting in total scores that range from 400 to 1600.”

And were you scouted for tennis? Otherwise "state level tennis" is all the same to admissions officers
I don't give a fuck what it says, I am very sure I did not get an SAT in the 10s. I took it twice, once before army and once after I left. Both scores were not in the 10s.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Also you call me cumskin and idolize di caprio. What clown. Keep mirin my race phaggot.

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Copeful
I dont have facebook. Dm your whatsapp we arrange the stream.

As an aside, where do you live? I'm in Australia atm but will be back in the states soon.

As an aside, where do you live? I'm in Australia atm but will be back in the states soon.
I live in spain. I trade 4 hours per day and go to the beach the rest of the day while you try to please some jews in ws.

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
I don't give a fuck what it says, I am very sure I did not get an SAT in the 10s. I took it twice, once before army and once after I left. Both scores were not in the 10s.

3EB1AF1A EC86 4AD4 9D49 424731952767

Very suspicious indeed.
Just lol @ my IQ for falling for your LARP.

You have fabricated everything in this thread.

9BE8B468 377A 481F A4E7 1E8207B6607F

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 5292
I lived in ny and it was the worst shit ever.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Gazzamogga
Not now, cumskin. Got an assessment due in 4 days.

Sure. DM me for my facebook.
JUST DOXX YOUR FACEBOOK SO @ablanc10 CAN SEND THE IVY LEAGUE SCHOOLS YOUR NAME AND SCREENSHOTS OF YOUR POSTS HERE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Copeful
I lived in ny and it was the worst shit ever.
why.
View attachment 632296

Very suspicious indeed.
Just lol @ my IQ for falling for your LARP.

You have fabricated everything in this thread.

View attachment 632288View attachment 632288View attachment 632288
Is a 1568 SAT not good enough for Princeton?
JUST DOXX YOUR FACEBOOK SO @ablanc10 CAN SEND THE IVY LEAGUE SCHOOLS YOUR NAME AND SCREENSHOTS OF YOUR POSTS HERE
You niggers wouldn't dare do that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Copeful and Deleted member 6191
why.

You're right send your facebook to him, he's a very trustworthy meber and @ablanc10 unde rno circumstances doxx this man ok!?!?!?!

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
this guy is a clown or he is trolling us big time. He believes that he can beat math, physics, engineering and economics students feom ivy leagues with a marketing degree.

• +1
  • +1
You're right send your facebook to him, he's a very trustworthy meber and @ablanc10 unde rno circumstances doxx this man ok!?!?!?!
I dont have fb and no other social media. Just whatsapp.

• +1
why.

You LARPing dog, the SAT has never been scored in that manner. Post the exact logistics, or your fucking score report. It is not possible to get a 1568.

Last edited:
  • +1
Subhuman trait but its ok I suppose you won't *wink wink* doxx him

• +1
mit = automatic incel. harvard yale princeton wharton stanford oxford cambridge or death

• +1
Subhuman trait but its ok I suppose you won't *wink wink* doxx him
I just trade, train and go to the beach. No time for bs.

• +1
Mentalcel trait.
You LARPing dog, the SAT has never been scored in that manner. Post the exact logistics, or your fucking score report. It is not possible to get a 1568.
It's possible. My friend even got decimal places. He also goes to Princeton.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, CasualFapper and Copeful
giphy.gif

You’re a faggot OP. Imagine going to some top tier uni just to get a shit degree for some shit program.

Ivy League pumps out thousands of grads every year. U think ppl will care and bend over backwards to give u a job just because you managed to get a piece of paper from there?

giphy.gif

The rich kid elitists who go there all have the connections to get a top tier desk job at minimum after graduating. Connections which they had from birth through family and friends. You’re not even in their periphery, so you won’t enjoy the same benefits.

They go to these schools because it was their destiny. It was fate. Them going to Harvard is like you entering GR 1 for the first time. It’s a requirement, a formality. It was going to happen either way. They don’t view it in the same tryhard way that you do. This is why they mostly just party at frats, have sex and do drugs while they pay the nerds to do their homework or use their connections to get leverage in the school faculty.

It is what it is. This is just a cope thread. The only thing you need is a non trash tier university. Your benefits from that will barely differ compared to a financial Normie who goes to Harvard or Yale.

The only thing that can elevate you from a Normie to a giant is American university athletics. Outside that, you will fall in the place where you were meant to fall. You’re not gonna work on Wall Street making bank. At best, you will work as an errand boy for the people on Wall Street making bank. I hope you have the memory to remember what they tell you to put on their sandwich.....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Gazzamogga, mulattomaxxer and 10 others
Mentalcel trait.

It's possible. My friend even got decimal places. He also goes to Princeton.

PM me your score report, and I’ll believe you.

LARP until proven otherwise

237E1932 5612 4F96 AA06 14B8274E6945

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Gazzamogga and Deleted member 5292
  • +1
559FBB48 FB40 4F01 A728 4EBCC10C1400
C55555FB DF6F 4A86 952B 409A60FADBA1
4E99453D 9F7D 40E7 BB9E 3171D482A0FD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Timelessbrah, PubertyMaxxer and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Deleted member 6191
Yes literally
Yeah sure. I go to the beach and girls start talking to me every time. Meanwhile you dream of fucking your virtual girlfriends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Copeful
Yeah sure. I go to the beach and girls start talking to me every time. Meanwhile you dream of fucking your virtual girlfriends.
I’m 16 jfl, while you’re rotting on here as a grown man

• +1

Cope if girls IRL ask for your ig and you have sub-1k followers, or no account at all it's over. +1k followers is huge halo

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Cope if girls IRL ask for your ig and you have sub-1k followers, or no account at all it's over. +1k followers is huge halo
Yeah sure. They ask for my address to fuck.

• +1
Wall Street doesn't give a fuck about what major you graduated with if you go HYPSM. Irrelevant major from one of HYPSM > relevant major from lesser institution. This is the definition of 'prestige', and it is what separates me (Princeton) from you (University of Fuckistan). We aren't even the same species, bro.
This is very true.

Quality of UNI>Major.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Gazzamogga and Deleted member 6191
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 5292
I go to Berkeley and it's not that great tbh

Connections which they had from birth through family and friends. You’re not even in their periphery, so you won’t enjoy the same benefits.
It's all about old money and connections

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Not in finance. They care about your ability to make money.
You wont even be considered for a reputable job in finance unless you went to a top school.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
You wont even be considered for a reputable job in finance unless you went to a top school.
Hahaha yeah sure boy. Nobody cares about school if you show in the interview that you know about math, finance and programming. Only knowledge and connections matter.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Hahaha yeah sure boy. Nobody cares about school if you show in the interview that you know about math, finance and programming. Only knowledge and connections matter.
Ofcourse connections matter but thats only to an "extent". Most people dont have the connections to get into a reputable job in finance, if they did then they would have likely have went to a top tier school in the first place. Im talking about investment banking in particular not your typcal financial analyst.

No employer would choose someone with a degree from fukistan over someone with a degree from a top tier school. They will laugh you out of the room once they look at your resume.

It's not like "as long as you have the skills" you'll get the job. That's more like in computer science.

Ofcourse connections matter but thats only to an "extent". Most people dont have the connections to get into a reputable job in finance, if they did then they would have likely have went to a top tier school in the first place. Im talking about investment banking in particular not your typcal financial analyst.

No employer would choose someone with a degree from fukistan over someone with a degree from a top tier school. They will laugh you out of the room once they look at your resume.

It's not like "as long as you have the skills" you'll get the job. That's more like in computer science.
No, every area in fianance is the same. You dont have a clue. I have 2 masters in finance, i know what i talk about.

• +1
Finance is about money, not prestige.

• +1
You are talking about law. In that field prestige is everything, but not in economics, finance and even less in quant finance.