Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT, Stanford, Oxford, Cambridge

Lmao gl trying to get into Cambridge or Oxford. I had a friend get 3 A*s [highest grades you can get] and still not make it in.
It's insanely difficult if you want to enter competitive courses like computer science or medicine, to not really not that difficult to get into history or classics.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
23 and you haven't finished college ? Low iq detected..
2 years of compulsory national service in Singapore.

even more information for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 3583, Gazzamogga and 2 others
2 years of compulsory national service in Singapore.

even more information for you.
So you are from australia and you had to do 2 years of national service for singapur, i dont know rick...

• +1
So you are from australia you had to do 2 years of national service for singapur, i dont know rick...
Or maybe I was born in Singapore, retained citizenship, studied in Australia, and by virtue of citizenship am forced to serve.

• +1
Or maybe I was born in Singapore, retained citizenship, studied in Australia, and by virtue of citizenship am forced to serve.
Why do you do that service if you plan to live in australia???

• +1
It's insanely difficult if you want to enter competitive courses like computer science or medicine, to not really not that difficult to get into history or classics.
That doesn’t mean shit JFL, I went to a shit school in an even shitty area [South London] and we had a shit ton of the english teachers with degrees from Cambridge.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Gazzamogga and mulattomaxxer
Why do you do that service if you plan to live in australia???
Because if I don't, they'll literally arrest me at the airport if and when I come back to Singapore. I have family there. I do not want to shut off that option forever.

Also quoting rick and morty is incredibly low t.

• +1
i think life would be so boring if you are on harvard

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Deleted member 6191
Because if I don't, they'll literally arrest me at the airport if and when I come back to Singapore. I have family there. I do not want to shut off that option forever.

Also quoting rick and morty is incredibly low t.
Low t is doing service. I am 6'2+ and i can break your skull easily. If i am low t you are giga low t. 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Low t is doing service. I am 6'2+ and i can break your skull easily. If i am low t you are giga low t. 🤷‍♂️
Service is arguably what allowed me to get into a top tier ivy. US colleges are all about life experience, they care tremendously about that shit. Good ATAR isn't enough. I'll gladly do my two years, get into Princeton and mog U of Fuckistan grads like you in the future.

• +1
Try and find me then. Go on.

I'll give you even more. I'm currently 23.

jesus christ nigga i dont give a fuck abt u to spend my time looking. i commented itt bc its smth i had experience in, but obv u took personal offense. i have nothing to prove to u or gain from this lmfao.

• +1
Service is arguably what allowed me to get into a top tier ivy. US colleges are all about life experience, they care tremendously about that shit. Good ATAR isn't enough. I'll gladly do my two years, get into Princeton and mog U of Fuckistan grads like you in the future.
Hahahaha yeah sure. Try to solve some differential equations first and learn some stochastic calculus. After that, learn how to code in 4 languages and then you can compare with me.loser.

• +1
sad chink. And remember, 500 weeks ...1 meeks. With your race you are doomed.
Mirin?

Attachments

• 20200804_215314.jpg
    20200804_215314.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 32
  • +1
Hahahaha yeah sure. Try to solve some differential equations first and learn some stochastic calculus. After that, learn how to code in 4 languages and then you can compare with me.loser.

The whole point of this thread is that it's peoples' perception of your school that matters, not its quality of education. Who knows, maybe Fuckistan has a better marketing department than Princeton. But does it matter, when employers would choose Princeton over Fuckistan 10/10? No.

So it doesn't matter if you are smarter than me (you definitely aren't, though). Princeton degree go brrr

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Gosick
Yeah sure, no princeton for your iq and race bro.

• +1
The whole point of this thread is that it's peoples' perception of your school that matters, not its quality of education.

Just go hundreds of thousands of dollars into debt to impress people that will forget about it the next day theory

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Gazzamogga and 3 others
Yeah sure, no princeton for your iq and race bro.
Please keep trashing my iq, race, and Princeton.

Makes me so god damn hard. I love pissing off low-caste cumskins.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Gosick and Copeful
@thecel GTFIH, aren’t you applying to T10’s boyo?

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and thecel
Please keep trashing my iq, race, and Princeton.

Makes me so god damn hard. I love pissing off low-caste cumskins.
Hahahaha keybpard warrior. I could break your skull in 1 second and then solve some complicated differential equation you can only dream of solving.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Gazzamogga, BonesAndHarmony and 1 other person
Hahahaha keybpard warrior. I could break your skull in 1 second and then solve some complicated differential equation you can only dream of solving.

BEAE03B1 13A3 4958 8CED D44CE25BA1CA

He IQ-mogs you to Allah and back. It’s quite obvious

Fucking nerds IQ measuring when Chad who went into trades is fucking you future wife RAW as we speak.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and PubertyMaxxer
Can you imagine a Fuckistan grad talking to a Princeton grad like this in real life?

Tbh, if this was irl you would probably avert your eyes in the face of my Ivy League prestige. The mog would be too complete for you to bear.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gosick and Copeful
If you're actually elite you don't even care about those colleges because everyone you know is going/ has gone & it seems commonplace.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, DharkDC and Deleted member 5292
If you're actually elite you don't even care about those colleges because everyone you know is going/ has gone & it seems commonplace.
yeah, elitism is hereditary to a large degree.
Nigger detected
I'd rather be nigger than cumskin in 2020, tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Can you imagine a Fuckistan grad talking to a Princeton grad like this in real life?

Tbh, if this was irl you would probably avert your eyes in the face of my Ivy League prestige. The mog would be too complete for you to bear.
Imagine trying to impress ws firms with a marketing degree..

Attachments

• e1TLG4q.gif
    e1TLG4q.gif
    3 MB · Views: 13
  • +1
Imagine trying to impress ws firms with a marketing degree..
Doesn't matter bro

That shiny Princeton name on my resume is all anyone needs to be impressed. I could study underwater basket-weaving at Princeton and still impress ws.

Doesn't matter bro

That shiny Princeton name on my resume is all anyone needs to be impressed. I could study underwater basket-weaving at Princeton and still impress ws.
Yeah sure. Call me when you get to a quant desk in ws bro. They dont care about your financial math knowledge, they make money on the market just by showing their princeton degrees.

• +1
Yeah sure. Call me when you get to a quant desk in ws bro. They dont care about your financial math knowledge, they make money on the market just by showing their princeton degrees.

This is true tbh. A prestigious alma mater on your resume will help significantly in getting your first job, but after that it’s all experience

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope
I bet renaissance technologies cannot wait to hire you. Maybe you can teach gene simmonds how to trade with your princeton degree.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
The funny thing is, by virtue of gaining entry into Princeton (extremely competitive), a Princeton marketing grad will likely mog a Fuckistan math grad in arithmetic ability anyway - even though it isn't his field of expertise.

The gap in intelligence between the two universities is just too large.

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
The funny thing is, by virtue of gaining entry into Princeton (extremely competitive), a Princeton marketing grad will likely mog a Fuckistan math grad in arithmetic ability anyway - even though it isn't his field of expertise.

JFL AT THIS THREAD WITH OP TRYING TO DEFEND HIMSELF FOR GOING INTO MARKETING AT A HIGH LEAGUE SCHOOL

OVER FOR YOUR STATUS, no one cares if you go to these schools

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusupremacy, Deleted member 5292 and Copeful
JFL AT THIS THREAD WITH OP TRYING TO DEFEND HIMSELF FOR GOING INTO MARKETING AT A HIGH LEAGUE SCHOOL

OVER FOR YOUR STATUS, no one cares if you go to these schools
Princeton > Harvard > Oxford/Cambridge

This is my path to Greatness. Should have done a summer semester at Stanford or Yale before COVID hit, damn it. I want to collect all the ivies.

• JFL

This is my path to Greatness. Should have done a summer semester at Stanford or Yale before COVID hit, damn it. I want to collect all the ivies.
Is this your cope? Why spend this much time in school? FOR what?

Is this your cope? Why spend this much time in school? FOR what?
it's not a cope if it will transfer to admiration, respect and success later in life bro.

• +1
it's not a cope if it will transfer to admiration, respect and success later in life bro.
Just graduate when youre 28 theory. Plus all that stress and reminder all these years youre going to be at the same standing as everyone attending so no one there will care that you're attending with them.
Very awesome plan for some nice women in their 30s to say wow you went to all thge ivy league schools! Cool!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, toolateforme, Deathrasher42 and 2 others
Just graduate when youre 28 theory. Plus all that stress and reminder all these years youre going to be at the same standing as everyone attending so no one there will care that you're attending with them.
Very awesome plan for some nice women in their 30s to say wow you went to all thge ivy league schools! Cool!
With how utterly stacked my resume is, I'll be getting promotions like crazy. I'll be a partner at a T6 law firm before 40 years of age. And prestige mogging each and every one of my peers while I'm at it.

JFL @ evaluating one's intelligence by the university they attended. Like I've said before, the admissions process is incredibly partial. Race, legacy, status/money - these are extremely significant factors.

Even if you are a top-tier prospect academically, your admission essentially comes down to a roll of the dice.

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42, Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 6191
With how utterly stacked my resume is, I'll be getting promotions like crazy. I'll be a partner at a T6 law firm before 40 years of age. And prestige mogging each and every one of my peers while I'm at it.
Yeah bro at 37.
Very epic! You look to the future, but completely ignore the fact that YOU will have to deal with the school and actually do well for what? 11 years for all of the schools. But yeah very easy and fun!

Post your stats tbh, this seems like a LARP

JFL @ evaluating one's intelligence by the university they attended. Like I've said before, the admissions process is incredibly partial. Race, legacy, status/money - these are extremely significant factors.

Even if you are a top-tier prospect academically, your admission essentially comes down to a roll of the dice.
It's not black and white, but in 99/100 instances you can be sure the Princeton grad has a higher SAT than the community college grad.
Post your stats tbh, this seems like a LARP
What stats? High school? 1568 SAT, 99.85 ATAR. Dux of a bunch of subjects.

Recs? Played tennis at state level. Platoon commander (2nd left) in the army. Piano 8th grade.

• Hmm...
It's not black and white, but in 99/100 instances you can be sure the Princeton grad has a higher SAT than the community college grad.

What stats? High school? 1568 SAT, 99.85 ATAR. Dux of a bunch of subjects.

Recs? Played tennis at state level. Platoon commander (2nd left) in the army. Piano 8th grade.

Nigga wtf is a 1568 SAT? It's scored in increments of 10.

LARP CONFIRMED INDEED

Also absolutely dogshit EC's, other than army. Which is a huge halo anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Nigga wtf is a 1568 SAT? It's scored in increments of 10.

LARP CONFIRMED INDEED

Also absolutely dogshit EC's, other than army. Which is a huge halo anyway
It's about the strength of the ECs, not how many you do.

How is state level tennis shit? This is not the US, where there are a fuckton. And no, my SAT was definitely not in an increment of 10.

• Hmm...
It's about the strength of the ECs, not how many you do.

How is state level tennis shit? This is not the US, where there are a fuckton. And no, my SAT was definitely not in an increment of 10.

When and where the fuck did you take your SAT? In 1950 in the slums of Singapore?

It's been scored in increments of 10 for YEARS, both nationally and internationally.

State-lvl tennis might be a big deal where you are from, but in the US pretty much every other person I know is a "state level" player. But you are right, it's ofc quality >>> qunatity for EC's.

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42 and Deleted member 5292
When and where the fuck did you take your SAT? In 1950 in the slums of Singapore?

It's been scored in increments of 10 for YEARS, both nationally and internationally.

State-lvl tennis might be a big deal where you are from, but in the US pretty much every other person I know is a "state level" player
I took it in 2017, at the end of my service.

I utterly mog the average state level US player then.

• Hmm...

We can do the mensa test if you want. And post it here. Lets see who mogs.

we can do it in stream if you want.

I took it in 2017, at the end of my service.

I utterly mog the average state level US player then.

You are either living in a parallel dimension, LARPing, or took some back-alley frauded version jfl.

“Two section scores result from taking the SAT: Evidence-Based Readingand Writing, and Math. Section scores are reported on a scale of 200 to 800, and each section score is a multiple of ten. A total score for the SAT is calculated by adding the two section scores, resulting in total scores that range from 400 to 1600.”

And were you scouted for tennis? Otherwise "state level tennis" is all the same to admissions officers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173