Has anyone ever walked in on you in an embarrassing moment?

IronMike

IronMike

DOMAIN EXPANSION: BLACK NEW WORLD ORDER
Joined
Aug 17, 2018
Posts
18,897
Reputation
25,962
When I was 16, I think I was watching porn on my phone and my mom came upstairs (which she rarely did) to tell me she was going to the store or some shit.



1791136932869
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 200 IQ GENIUS, Scars and ragingmanlet
My most embarrassing moment was a couple years ago at school

Slavic girl assaulted me with her friends in front of everyone after I asked her out
 
  • JFL
Reactions: IronMike
My most embarrassing moment was a couple years ago at school

Slavic girl assaulted me with her friends in front of everyone after I asked her out
What do you mean? She beat you up or slapped you around?
 
those prompts could fuel a small city's electricity for a year
Me once the powergrid shuts down from too many image prompts

1791137249443
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Scars
What do you mean? She beat you up or slapped you around?
She quite literally punched me in the gut and they stomped me when I was on the ground

I had nobody to protect me because I had no friends so the teacher had to intervene himself

Thankfully they got suspended for 2 weeks though :feelshmm: so that’s a dub
 
  • JFL
Reactions: IronMike
She quite literally punched me in the gut and they stomped me when I was on the ground

I had nobody to protect me because I had no friends so the teacher had to intervene himself

Thankfully they got suspended for 2 weeks though :feelshmm: so that’s a dub
nobody should have to protect you, shes a little girl lol.

You dropped to the ground from a little girls punch jesus christ.....:PepeLaugh::PepeLaugh::PepeLaugh:
 
  • WTF
Reactions: ragingmanlet
No, I stop jerking with super speed
 
  • JFL
Reactions: IronMike
nobody should have to protect you, shes a little girl lol.

You dropped to the ground from a little girls punch jesus christ.....:PepeLaugh::PepeLaugh::PepeLaugh:
I was a kid bro this was way back
 
  • +1
Reactions: IronMike
imagine someone finding a hard drive full of this
I redid my will this summer and told my brother to destroy my laptops/pc upon my death, in return he gets my estate
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Scars

Similar threads

146cmsubhuman
Replies
8
Views
40
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed
TrueAfghan
Replies
21
Views
92
MixedBoyo12
MixedBoyo12
nqcell
Replies
4
Views
34
widdi
widdi
2s2f
Replies
19
Views
111
sie
sie
yachtclubb
Replies
5
Views
40
cxrpse
cxrpse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top