Has anyone here actually seen results from taking commercial supplements?

Deleted member 3323

Deleted member 3323

Gone from the site
You sometimes see talk about Vitamin D, Vitaming K12, zinc, and magnesium. These are proven to increase Test if taken consistently. But I'm a skeptic, has anyone actually had results in their face or any dysmorphic part of your body (height, frame, wrist)??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, St. Wristcel, ProAcktiv and 1 other person
Im curious to see also

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 3323
You literally have all of these in your diet naturally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 5522
You literally have all of these in your diet naturally
Yea but theres a difference between getting it in your food and dosing it at the same time, even megadosing in some cases. I'm skeptical though seems like cope.

Yes beta carotene

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, noorwoodinfinite, Norwooder and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder and JustAFewMM
no, everything is cope, all the stuff that works is illegal

tho some vitamins can work if you're deficient like zinc or magnesium, vit d

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and HighIQcel
only thing i ever did that did anything at all was melatonin - improves sleep and now generally feel better.

Ive seen results from carotene too. The only none cope commercial supplement.
I see results from astaxanthin, I now get called 'HEalthy' becuase I have red rosy cheeks. I flush easy though and have good blood circulation. will only really work for those with already good coloring tbh

I was deficient in vit D and after supplementing with it for a couple of weeks i noticed a lot of improvements physically and mentally wise.

There is research behind things like magnesium and zinc, but unless you're deficient in them the changes that they have are going to be insignificant on a physical level. The only thing imo supplements are good for is skin health, hair health, mental maxxing (nootropics), and overcoming diet/gut/digestive related illnesses.

Probiotics helped my gut issues. Biotin, Vitamin C, and a Carotenoid stack helped my skin & hair significantly. Experimenting with nootropics also helped me a lot with general productiveness on my way to becoming a normie. Though these are all what I would call "bonuses" in that their effects are relatively marginal and they would not have worked without being in combination with all the other things I was doing ex. Skin care routine, Exercise, Diet, Drugs ect.

People still coping with suppliments?

Me and the real niggas injecting ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bruh3610, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
Its all cope. Only thing that works is changin your bones

I have noticed results in building mass with zinc increase. Nothing else. These may be more important during puberty, however.

Beta carotene, biotin, and creatine have all made a noticeable difference in my experience.

You sometimes see talk about Vitamin D, Vitaming K12, zinc, and magnesium. These are proven to increase Test if taken consistently. But I'm a skeptic, has anyone actually had results in their face or any dysmorphic part of your body (height, frame, wrist)??
L-tyrosine for mood

Minerals are tricky to supplement. You're not supposed to supplement Zinc indefinitely for Test boost, it will mess you your Zinc / Copper balance.
With D3 and K2, that's another story. You can and have to megadose these 2 to get jaw widening effect.
Vitamin C is also worth megadosing.

To increase androgens significantly without injecting T
  • topical K2 mk4 megadoses applied on the testicles
  • topical Pregnenolone + DHEA applied on the testicles

Last edited: