has anyone here gotten taller after 17 without hgh/ai?

did you get taller after 17

• nope

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • yup

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Itsjoeverlol

Itsjoeverlol

:3
title lol

• +1
Reactions: schitzowarrior40

Last edited:
Only with stretching or LL.
Or just wear lifts bro, there are some shoes that increases 3 inches (7.5cm)
the guy in my pfp is 182cm and ripped asf,, i’m 179cm and need to reach 3 more centimeters

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
the guy in my pfp is 182cm and ripped asf,, i’m 179cm and need to reach 3 more centimeters
Take natural AI, do some HIT, eat a lot of protein and stretching and pray for growing 2 centimeters

I grew an inch between 20 and 25. Just have no testosterone theory.

yes g hamza grew 7 inches and my father like 4

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
I was 175 at 17 and im 185 now at 23, I started drinking milk at 17 for the first time because of these forums and drank liters of it daily, took mk677 and cjc-1295 too

im 16 and i think im done growing cuz ive been 6'3 for the last 8 months :feelsrope: I was really gunning to hit 6'4 or 6'5 but im happy with my current height so its not too bad

I don't know when you get measured for your driver's license. Is it like 16.5? But mine says I'm 5'6 when I'm actually 5'8.5.

imma drop the height guide:

aerobic exercises like Running, cardio kickboxing, cycling, swimming, jump rope, and dance, weight lifting increase HGH

you need allot of protein so growth can happen

dairy, seafood, fish, milk etc increase IGF-1 and L-Arginin: -> best foods and their effects
https://www.healthresource4u.com/foods-increase-human-growth-hormone-naturally.html

stretchin and posture for max height.

Keeping your growth plates open to grow for as long as possible:
keep estrogen levels low (w medicaments but its risky)
The function of growth plate is regulated by molecular signals of parathyroid hormone-related protein (PTHrP) and Indian Hedgehog (IHH)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol and Deleted member 29581
supplements i know to boost growth:
injecting igf1/hgh
mk-677, cjc-1295

Nigga that show is mogger asf and gets the heart racing like no other

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Gaygymmaxx
fuck yeah, wanna be like ohma so bad
He's the highest T individual alive

Quite literally goes into a primal rage fueled by endorphins and adrenaline enhancing his physical abilities

You gotta be atleast 2000ng/dl to reach his levels of masculinity

He's the highest T individual alive

Quite literally goes into a primal rage fueled by endorphins and adrenaline enhancing his physical abilities

You gotta be atleast 2000ng/dl to reach his levels of masculinity
i’d like to think there’s a way to reach the advance through breathing techniques, gonna have to experiment

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I was 175 at 17 and im 185 now at 23, I started drinking milk at 17 for the first time because of these forums and drank liters of it daily, took mk677 and cjc-1295 too
only cuz ur plates were open

my knee plates closed at 16

gonna be having to heightmaxx without hgh bc it was fucking me up. gotta do some natural shii
How was it fucking you up? You will get next to nothing naturally compared to exogenous hormones, and all this "natural" heightmaxxing cope just consists of things which supposedly boost your endogenous GH production - which would give you the exact same side effects, you fucking retard. Enjoy being a manlet incel for life because you were too mentally weak to handle jabbing yourself with a needle and a couple months of tingling hands and blood sugar dysregulation to have an actual future in this heightist world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
6’ - 6’ 2”
IMG 3045

• Woah
You must’ve started puberty at like 16 innit?
Nah bro i was 6’ already 💀 I hit puberty pretty early tbh. Was insecure when my balls dropped because none of my friends had. I hit my main growth spurt at 15.

• Woah
How was it fucking you up? You will get next to nothing naturally compared to exogenous hormones, and all this "natural" heightmaxxing cope just consists of things which supposedly boost your endogenous GH production - which would give you the exact same side effects, you fucking retard. Enjoy being a manlet incel for life because you were too mentally weak to handle jabbing yourself with a needle and a couple months of tingling hands and blood sugar dysregulation to have an actual future in this heightist world.
someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. i was taking mk 677, and the bloating was rlly bad. got more acne on it too, which is weird. on top of this, it was lowkey growing my nose and my sleep was getting really weird

I grew from 1.82 to 1.88 from 17 to now, so yeah

someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. i was taking mk 677, and the bloating was rlly bad. got more acne on it too, which is weird. on top of this, it was lowkey growing my nose and my sleep was getting really weird
How many times have I said on here to not take mk677 and to take an injectable GHRP instead? I have my reasons. GH and insulin are somewhat antagonistic, it's not healthy for your blood sugar for GH to be elevated throughout the day unless you're trying to do a heightmaxxing speedrun (but then you'd be running peptides and actual GH at the same time).

from 171 to 172

How many times have I said on here to not take mk677 and to take an injectable GHRP instead? I have my reasons. GH and insulin are somewhat antagonistic, it's not healthy for your blood sugar for GH to be elevated throughout the day unless you're trying to do a heightmaxxing speedrun (but then you'd be running peptides and actual GH at the same time).
i’m scared of injecting 🥺

U r indian?? If yes then how did u get hgh and how did u afford it

im 16 and i think im done growing cuz ive been 6'3 for the last 8 months :feelsrope: I was really gunning to hit 6'4 or 6'5 but im happy with my current height so its not too bad
Dawg 6’3 barefoot legit is mogger as FUCK. You will never ever have to worry about your height and will be considered tall even in the Netherlands. It’s us 6’1 manlets who are supposedly “tall” but still want to get to 6’2 or your height

Dawg 6’3 barefoot legit is mogger as FUCK. You will never ever have to worry about your height and will be considered tall even in the Netherlands. It’s us 6’1 manlets who are supposedly “tall” but still want to get to 6’2 or your height
its stupid as fuck but my younger brother is 6’5 and being the “little big brother” has always been a thing i hated lol

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender