Has anyone leanmaxxxed before bulked as a skinny fat?

I

incel_warrior

Iron
I want to try this.

The last time I didn't completely go leanmaxx, I lost weight, but my stomach was still big. Then I went bulking with the stomach, and the result was that I got fat, although I gained muscle. But now I have too much fat to lose.

So this time, I want to go max leanmaxx and lose all stomach, I will look like an Auschwitz survivor, but I don't care. Then I will bulk.

Just wanna know if anyone tried this as a framecel?

Also, if you are under 25 years old, do not comment. You have no right to an opinion.

• +1
Reactions: PYT

easy with the sassiness greycel

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, VenatorLuparius, Pajeetsingh and 1 other person
View attachment 2117209
easy with the sassiness greycel
I don't want high schoolers to give me advice. I deleted my old account because this forum is filled with high schoolers. They first need to get up to 25, work, drive a car, lose virginity, etc and then they are allowed to give someone advice.

Some people on here take posts too seriously without considering how old is the original poster. You should not consider yourself a man if you take opinions from boys who did not drive a car or lost their virginity. I have a friend who is 30 years old, and he takes boys 20-22 years old too seriously and befriends them. No wonder why he is a 30-year-old virgin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pajeetsingh and lonelycurry
Stop overthinking it. Just eat at a calorie deficit while getting enough protein and lifting hard. Your genetics will determine your result.

Stop overthinking it. Just eat at a calorie deficit while getting enough protein and lifting hard. Your genetics will determine your result.
But did you actually do it yourself? Just wanna know like, what was someone's confidence after going full leanmaxxx?

But did you actually do it yourself? Just wanna know like, what was someone's confidence after going full leanmaxxx?
I'm natty and my arms and shoulders are significantly bigger now than the average guy, people comment on it when I go out to a club in a tight shirt. Many girls have said I'm muscular even though I'm tiny compared to a roider. But yes it made a huge difference compared to when I had noodle arms. I only started having any success with girls at clubs after I built some muscle.

CuQfVTV.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel_warrior
5qNRT0g.jpg

• +1
If you have stomach fat then you leanmax not bulk

I want to try this.

The last time I didn't completely go leanmaxx, I lost weight, but my stomach was still big. Then I went bulking with the stomach, and the result was that I got fat, although I gained muscle. But now I have too much fat to lose.

So this time, I want to go max leanmaxx and lose all stomach, I will look like an Auschwitz survivor, but I don't care. Then I will bulk.

Just wanna know if anyone tried this as a framecel?

Also, if you are under 25 years old, do not comment. You have no right to an opinion.
I’m doing it now, let you know how it goes

• +1
bodyfat% is a ratio, looking "lean" requires a certain amount of muscle mass. If you have adequate muscle feel free to cut, if not you'll have to bulk - you'll just have to deal with the temporary fat as a natural.

cut slowly, high protein, maintain fats (hormones), manipulate and adjust carbs as needed
1lb per week is a good rate
you can start off cutting more aggressively then reverse diet (adding food to slow rate of weight loss)

refeeds biweekly until you are 13% and below, then refeeds weekly (eating carbs at maintenance or slight surplus)

weigh yourself daily and track/analyze by weekly fluctuations and not daily
glycogen & water can cause pounds of weight fluctuation

judging by your pictures posted you have a decent amount of muscle, you'd be surprised how you'll look once you're leaner even though you'll be "smaller" in mass

• +1