Has anyone met any zoomer/ milennial city raised people into football anymore? lol

Deleted member 16537

Deleted member 16537

Bronze
Ofc blacks are ugly in the face and have to masculine max s o ofc they know football. BUt I'm talking about every other race/ normal people.

my fat raised uncle annoys me with talking abt it endlessly lol

Ofc blacks are ugly in the face and have to masculine max s o ofc they know football. BUt I'm talking about every other race/ normal people.
football is shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
Most people are rural back then and so were jocks lol. Also, factor in that back in the day if you lived in a rural town where everyone is poor, a football scholarship might be your only escape from working at the local coal mine. doesn't matter how smart you are if you have no opportunity

football seems like boomer world stuff

you mean football as in soccer? there's a football/soccer club in every hillbilly village here and a lot of those dudes lives revolve around football. like really all they give a fuck about in life is football. I always found it kinda mindblowing.

Last edited:
soccer = fagball

I played football starting at age 8, it was a big part of my life growing up. I got sick of it and started to resent sports in general since I was forced into it. If my retard dad just let me have a chill childhood I probably would have been a quarterback in highschool instead of lead builder on the robotics team.

Oh well, such is life, I can still throw a mean spiral.

I played football starting at age 8, it was a big part of my life growing up. I got sick of it and started to resent sports in general since I was forced into it. If my retard dad just let me have a chill childhood I probably would have been a quarterback in highschool instead of lead builder on the robotics team.

but my question? lol.

but my question? lol.

do you think football ahs fallen otu of fashion with most zoomers/milennials is my point

No
My family was into football and drug me into it
I’m not really interested but there’s still a team that I always root for