Has anyone tried ukpeptides?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
I'm thinking of buying ipamorelin and cjc 1295 from them they have cheap prices but their website states its not for human use. Someone recommended them to me and they say they are the biggest peptide supplier on their website with 98%+ purity on all their products. Anyone know about them or bought from them before?

17, 183cm. Open growth plates. Tanner stage 4.5. Aim is to reach 187cm ideally in a year to year and a half
yeah i think you can naturally even tbh, you should grow slowily for another 3 years,trying placebo pills might work tbh

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
yeah i think you can naturally even tbh, you should grow slowily for another 3 years,trying placebo pills might work tbh
Well I'm gonna use pharma grade gh and other shit like mentioned above plus lifestyle changes let's see what happens. Do you know if ukpeptides is legit?

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Well I'm gonna use pharma grade gh and other shit like mentioned above plus lifestyle changes let's see what happens. Do you know if ukpeptides is legit?
never heard of them tbh,but doing gh for a year or two should guarentee atlleast 185 which is ideal,also idc whta people say avoid lifting too heavy with deadlifts and squats they will damage your spine

• +1
never heard of them tbh,but doing gh for a year or two should guarentee atlleast 185 which is ideal,also idc whta people say avoid lifting too heavy with deadlifts and squats they will damage your spine
I was thinking of doing calisthenics and light Weightlifting when heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: finn899
I was thinking of doing calisthenics and light Weightlifting when heightmaxxing
calistenics,boxing and sprinting mog anything i heard sprintint and hiit can naturally increase gh so i keep doing it

• +1