Has anyone with garbage genetics hopped on roids?

thegoat

thegoat

PSL 3.5 | 5'8" | Half-curry
Coz of my shitty genetics, my maximum potential with steroids will be what most other people can achieve natty. Will I kill myself from the depressing realisation that I'm taking roids just to look like an average natty?

This is me currently after nearly 2 years natty gymcelling (pics are on the same day just diff angle):

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, redfacccee and Deleted member 5786
stop talking out of your ass, you won't know how you respond to steroids until you hop on them, this is the problem with morons who think they should work out for 3 yrs and then hop on and act like they know everything under the sun about steroids without on-hand experience

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 9568, RoundHouse and 1 other person
Ur genetics are not that bad, i first dont know how good ur trainign split is and if ur diet is on point
Roids will make u look better, but u wont look SICK in 1 year, dont expect miracles as most people do.

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
Ur genetics are not that bad, i first dont know how good ur trainign split is and if ur diet is on point
Roids will make u look better, but u wont look SICK in 1 year, dont expect miracles as most people do.
I'd say its all relatively on point. I had so much free time past 2 years to dedicate to gym. PPL split normally training 4+ times/week, I mostly maingained and only cut down (1500-2000 cal + high protein) this year.

@loox

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
stop talking out of your ass, you won't know how you respond to steroids until you hop on them, this is the problem with morons who think they should work out for 3 yrs and then hop on and act like they know everything under the sun about steroids without on-hand experience
so u would say i have potential? Might try a cycle next year I'm 20 btw.

write me on DM, i wanna talk to u about all tha, i would be glad if i can help u man
I'd say its all relatively on point. I had so much free time past 2 years to dedicate to gym. PPL split normally training 4+ times/week, I mostly maingained and only cut down (1500-2000 cal + high protein) this year.

Lifting genetics have a lot of different components, if you have a good frame but bad muscle building genetics then roiding can probably ascend you hard, if you have shit frame and/or manletism then it’s rough. I got on trt as a 6’2 skinnyfat and it’s ascended me pretty hard especially in the face, my genetics are average across the board.

• +1
You can look huge even w bad genes (unless youre like the 1% who are literally non responders lmao). You just wont like blow up fast on ig or youtube unless you claim natty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, .👽. and thegoat
Same as you but alot worse.

Same as you but alot worse.
Yea but are you one of those lanklets who doesnt eat enough? For me eating is so fucking easy I could become obese in a month if i wanted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
You can look huge even w bad genes (unless youre like the 1% who are literally non responders lmao). You just wont like blow up fast on ig or youtube unless you claim natty.
Lifting genetics have a lot of different components, if you have a good frame but bad muscle building genetics then roiding can probably ascend you hard, if you have shit frame and/or manletism then it’s rough. I got on trt as a 6’2 skinnyfat and it’s ascended me pretty hard especially in the face, my genetics are average across the board.
With another couple years training natty, do u think I'd actually improve or am I already close to my genetic limit

With another couple years training natty, do u think I'd actually improve or am I already close to my genetic limit
Unless youve sumo bulked slowly on a strength building program for like 4 yrs you dont know. However, fuck natty lifting. Just do steroids

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and thegoat
First, one can't say whether you have bad genetics looking at your results, since one does not have information on your training routine and diet
Second, your natty muscle building genetics might be completely opposite to steroid-responding genetics

How tall/old are you and what do you do at the gym?

First, one can't say whether you have bad genetics looking at your results, since one does not have information on your training routine and diet
Second, your natty muscle building genetics might be completely opposite to steroid-responding genetics
How tall/old are you and what do you do at the gym?
20yo, 5 foot 8, 68kg. PPL split for 2 years training 4 times/week on average. First year I was in a mild calorie surplus and went from 15-25% bodyfat, second year i was in a mild calorie deficit cutting down to the pics i posted. 120g protein per day.

Coz of my shitty genetics, my maximum potential with steroids will be what most other people can achieve natty. Will I kill myself from the depressing realisation that I'm taking roids just to look like an average natty?

This is me currently after nearly 2 years natty gymcelling (pics are on the same day just diff angle):

Lol, your genetics are not garbage

I have some garbage genetics (chest and forearms) and still will hop on Roids when I hit my natural ceiling

Unless youve sumo bulked slowly on a strength building program for like 4 yrs you dont know. However, fuck natty lifting. Just do steroids
yeah i already have the urge to cut down again and just giving up and staying lean

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
loox transformation was insane but he also showed some bloodwork saying he had top 0.001% androgen receptors or some shit
@loox if only I had your top 0.001% androgen receptors:feelsree: :incel:

20yo, 5 foot 8, 68kg. PPL split for 2 years training 4 times/week on average. First year I was in a mild calorie surplus and went from 15-25% bodyfat, second year i was in a mild calorie deficit cutting down to the pics i posted. 120g protein per day.
It’s over but there’s no harm in still trying

• JFL
your physique is fine, just get leaner