Has gymmaxxing actually helped you in dating

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
I am being serious here, esp if you're normal looking.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
gymmaxxing is not worth it. You can keep good physique at home as long as you have a pull up bar and 30 mins a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, ChristianChad, mogstar and 14 others
gymmaxxing is not worth it. You can keep good physique at home as long as you have a pull up bar and 30 mins a day
You saw no difference?

You saw no difference?
Higher burnout rate for me at the gym. It's hard to incorporate gym into schedule. At home, you have no excuses not to do it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Slob
Yes
Retarded answer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15601, n0rthface, joelischad and 11 others
Can't believe people on a fucking LOOKSMAXING website are asking this question in 2021

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21676, n0rthface, ducksauce and 11 others
Can't believe people on a fucking LOOKSMAXING website are asking this question in 2021
I am going to do it regardless but the wrist pill is brutal and discouraging.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15601, mogstar, Preoximerianas and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Slob
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15601, n0rthface, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Wrists determine the size of your gains and has been proven by analyzing thousands of bodybuilders.
Shut up and inject test :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Yes, obviously. The gym is the biggest looksmax there is. Everyone who denies it is a lazy fucker.

2304801 1605578667298
1636912419412 1

This guy went from looking like he has a connective tissue disorder to fucking girls in the gym bathroom. Obviously you'll need to use PEDs for your physique to be a halo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15601, n0rthface, Deleted member 6128 and 10 others
Yes, obviously. The gym is the biggest looksmax there is. Everyone who denies it is a lazy fucker.

View attachment 1426356View attachment 1426358

This guy went from looking like he has a connective tissue disorder to fucking girls in the gym bathroom. Obviously you'll need to use PEDs for your physique to be a halo.
This dude's wrists look small and he is got to be on gear. Those biceps don't look proportional to his twig frame. Probably HGH too.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9670, datboijj and 3 others
You will never look muscular with just pullups. Better than nothing though.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
This belongs in every thread like this:

Must be posted

Go on any gymcel's profile, and he seems to get far less attention than even the middle tier fats he so despises (probably since the only men who need to gymmax are shortcels who don't realise that being fat isn't seen as a negative by most attractive women)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15985
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, redfacccee and germanlooks
@copingvolcel

• JFL
Reactions: redfacccee and ifyouwannabemylover

Or maybe, I'm just tall enough that I don't need to gymmax

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Or maybe, I'm just tall enough that I don't need to gymmax
yup people with decent height/frame don't need to gymmax or just do light exercise

gymmaxing is for 5'7-5'10 framelets like myself (and even then you don't usually need to do a lot)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15985
why do you care about every thread or post about wrists? you are clearly a small wrist insecure bitch
yes i care and talk about it as much as you

have you not gotten used to the coins and pebbles smashing against each other in that tiny skull of yours or has it become background noise to you?

Yes, my confidence has multiply by 10

yes i care and talk about it as much as you

have you not gotten used to the coins and pebbles smashing against each other in that tiny skull of yours or has it become background noise to you?
dnrd kys🤟

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
This dude's wrists look small and he is got to be on gear. Those biceps don't look proportional to his twig frame. Probably HGH too.
You're so fucking dumb I can't believe your account is 2 years old

Attachments

• Inked2626993_1636912419412_1_LI.jpg
    Inked2626993_1636912419412_1_LI.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Inked2626992_2304801_1605578667298_LI.jpg
    Inked2626992_2304801_1605578667298_LI.jpg
    483.5 KB · Views: 0
Not even the same species
This is the same person and all of this can be achieved by gymmaxxing, you have no real world experience.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and RoundHouse
This is the same person and all of this can be achieved by gymmaxxing, you have no real world experience.
You're actually delusional if you think something like that is achieveable natty even with the most strict diet and with supplements like creatine and whey.

A bit I guess

You're actually delusional if you think something like that is achieveable natty even with the most strict diet and with supplements like creatine and whey.
It totally is in ~4 years, remember he has gym pump in the pics.

That's besides the point though, you don't even need to get close to this for your body to be attractive as long as you're lean. Again, you have no real world experience.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
It totally is in ~4 years, remember he has gym pump in the pics.

That's besides the point though, you don't even need to get close to this for your body to be attractive as long as you're lean. Again, you have no real world experience.
Most of your gains get capped out at 1 year, being lean is not enough you need to be lean and have some muscle definition.

After the first year or two there is literally no difference. A little muscle mass goes a long way but most women don't give a shit about big bodybuilders. Your confidence will skyrocket and that really helps. So yes, it helps but don't expect to go from 0 pussy to slaying unless you were fat.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
I only go to the gym to keep my weight in check as its hard to be lean without the gym

I am being serious here, esp if you're normal looking.
hmmm... I've never made progress in a gym on and off for 10 years. still unsure what I ever did wrong.

I can tell you certain androgens like Trenbolone kill water retention in your face and that will make your face look more masculine

I'm currently doing a prison style work out plan... which it's literally just pushps. and as you lean out + get stronger, you should be able to eventually start pulling yourself up.

unfortunately, training naturally is a very slow process. I can't post any results since it's only been 2 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Primordial
hmmm... I've never made progress in a gym on and off for 10 years. still unsure what I ever did wrong.

I can tell you certain androgens like Trenbolone kill water retention in your face and that will make your face look more masculine

I'm currently doing a prison style work out plan... which it's literally just pushps. and as you lean out + get stronger, you should be able to eventually start pulling yourself up.

unfortunately, training naturally is a very slow process. I can't post any results since it's only been 2 weeks.
The reason why you never made progress is because you never got strong on the main compound movements or arm exercises.

Pushups are a waste of time for most people because they don't build strength, they build muscular endurance, which is only useful for soldiers and construction workers because it allows you to perform manual labour tasks for a long period of time without getting tired too quickly. But for a guy who wants to acquire a muscular ripped physique, so who wants to train for bodybuilding purposes, it is useless.

A stronger muscle is a bigger muscle, but gaining endurance doesn't make the muscle bigger, it just makes it able to carry the weight for a longer amount of time.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, Preoximerianas, Grindr God and 1 other person
The reason why you never made progress is because you never got strong on the main compound movements or arm exercises.

Pushups are a waste of time for most people because they don't build strength, they build muscular endurance, which is only useful for soldiers and construction workers because it allows you to perform manual labour tasks for a long period of time without getting tired too quickly. But for a guy who wants to acquire a muscular ripped physique, so who wants to train for bodybuilding purposes, it is useless.

A stronger muscle is a bigger muscle, but gaining endurance doesn't make the muscle bigger, it just makes it able to carry the weight for a longer amount of time.
I never understood it, my bench was stuck around 135 pounds and it just won't go up.

so maybe that's more of a diet issue, I have no idea.

I never understood it, my bench was stuck around 135 pounds and it just won't go up.

so maybe that's more of a diet issue, I have no idea.
There can be many reasons for it, I'll list some of those reasons:

1) You don't do scapula retraction, so instead of benching with your chest, you end up using your shoulders too much. Scapula retraction can be achieved easily, just follow the instructions of this video:

And this video:

2) If you're too skinny, your bench won't go up. You don't have to get fat, but you shouldn't be shredded to the bone, so your waist size should be a bare minimum of 32 inches, unless you're short, in which case it can be 31 inches.

3) You use bad form. Elbows flared out, grip too wide, grip too narrow or the bar doesn't even touch your body

4) You don't train this exercise frequently enough (3 times per week is ideal, 1 time per week is not enough, 2 times is okay but not optimal)

5) You don't train this exercise with enough volume (Use 3 sets of 5 at first, and if you get stuck, try 4 sets or even 5 sets, as much as you can recover from basically).

6) You overtrain by doing too many exercises in a short period of time (To recover, you need 1 day of rest between each workout at the bare minimum, you cannot train every day, unless it is a different muscle group, and you should limit your exercise selection to the essentials).

7) Your overhead press is weak or you don't even do it. (this exercise can help your bench press a lot)

8) You are limited to dumbbells or you avoid barbell bench press because you're afraid of failing the lift and getting stuck under the bar. (most dumbbells can only let you increase the weight by 10 lb increments, while a barbell can let you increase by 5 lbs or even 2.5 lbs, if you have a pair of 1.25 lb micro plates).

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
There can be many reasons for it, I'll list some of those reasons:

1) You don't do scapula retraction, so instead of benching with your chest, you end up using your shoulders too much. Scapula retraction can be achieved easily, just follow the instructions of this video:

And this video:

2) If you're too skinny, your bench won't go up. You don't have to get fat, but you shouldn't be shredded to the bone, so your waist size should be a bare minimum of 32 inches, unless you're short, in which case it can be 31 inches.

3) You use bad form. Elbows flared out, grip too wide, grip too narrow or the bar doesn't even touch your body

4) You don't train this exercise frequently enough (3 times per week is ideal, 1 time per week is not enough, 2 times is okay but not optimal)

5) You don't train this exercise with enough volume (Use 3 sets of 5 at first, and if you get stuck, try 4 sets or even 5 sets, as much as you can recover from basically).

6) You overtrain by doing too many exercises in a short period of time (To recover, you need 1 day of rest between each workout at the bare minimum, you cannot train every day, unless it is a different muscle group, and you should limit your exercise selection to the essentials).

7) Your overhead press is weak or you don't even do it. (this exercise can help your bench press a lot)

8) You are limited to dumbbells or you avoid barbell bench press because you're afraid of failing the lift and getting stuck under the bar. (most dumbbells can only let you increase the weight by 10 lb increments, while a barbell can let you increase by 5 lbs or even 2.5 lbs, if you have a pair of 1.25 lb micro plates).

thank you, serious question.

if my daily protein intake is very low like 50 grams a day low is that enough to stop you from getting stronger?

thank you, serious question.

if my daily protein intake is very low like 50 grams a day low is that enough to stop you from getting stronger?
Yes, you need way more than 50g, you need at least 1g per lb of your bodyweight, so 150g if you weigh 150 lbs.

Also, protein isn't that hard to find. Just cook and eat chicken thighs, pork, fish or beef. You can also buy kirkland protein bars at costco that contain 20g of protein and 220 calories each (that protein is whey isolate).

Also, plant protein counts but you need animal protein with each meal because it has a full amino acid profile which allows for better protein absorption.

It's not that hard to find meat. If you rely on your parents and they only buy junk food, then buy your own food, if you can't do that, get a job.

Yes. Marginally.

After the first year or two there is literally no difference. A little muscle mass goes a long way but most women don't give a shit about big bodybuilders. Your confidence will skyrocket and that really helps. So yes, it helps but don't expect to go from 0 pussy to slaying unless you were fat.
Idk for u but like basically this was true for me when i was natural, but when i got big like this guy theres a pretty big différence especially when i go to carribana. I guess theres a good amount of women who love that look i guess but i always laugh when people think that this kind of body has the same boost as a first year lifter lmao
DxRVs8DWsAAVmIV
Why do people make these claims when theyve never even had the gymshark fake natty look Lol

Higher burnout rate for me at the gym. It's hard to incorporate gym into schedule. At home, you have no excuses not to do it
you prob have hypothyroidism
ray peat idet asap

Idk for u but like basically this was true for me when i was natural, but when i got big like this guy theres a pretty big différence especially when i go to carribana. I guess theres a good amount of women who love that look i guess but i always laugh when people think that this kind of body has the same boost as a first year lifter lmaoView attachment 1427929 .
Why do people make these claims when theyve never even had the gymshark fake natty look Lol

After the first 2 years of natty lifting I did not notice increased attention from women as I got bigger, only from men. Also that guy is genuinely good looking with great muscle insertions. He doesn't need to look like a fucking gym shark fake natty to slay.

Bullshit tbh. U can build musle in all rep ranges, unless u do sets of 60 or something.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad