Has there actually been any guys that have ascended and are slaying it now?

lonelystoner

lonelystoner

Get a mortgage on your face.
I was wondering if there was any incels/average looking normies who have looksmaxxxed by surgeries and are out there now killing it? I saw that one dude called GetLooksOrDieTrying improved his looks a lot by surgery. Any other guys who improved there looks by a lot through surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
yes, only if they fartmax

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner
Once I puberty max I will ascend to ahah

Amnesia from incel to chad
9A59F8FE FE57 4B96 B1CD FDF74BDD085D

8DC4D701 C721 49CF B53A E735B83BEE8A

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nisse, Deleted member 4430, Lev Peshkov and 8 others
Orb (prolly a larp tho)

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Another gentle reminder, he already had a top 99 percentile base before he looksmaxed
yeah, he already had a good foundation before ascending

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I was wondering if there was any incels/average looking normies who have looksmaxxxed by surgeries and are out there now killing it? I saw that one dude called GetLooksOrDieTrying improved his looks a lot by surgery. Any other guys who improved there looks by a lot through surgeries?
No because a real PSL6-8 is born not made.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Greeicy, Deleted member 4430, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
chads are born

what about average dudes getting surgies?
Depends from base but most cant get to "WOOW THIS GUY!" like Amnesia or even higher

• +1
@Amnesia probably gets insane dopamine rushes from threads like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 5891 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 3795 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
I'll be the real first one to ascend if i don't kill myself and make it until 25 y/o.
but most of my youth will be gone.

anyway, my "mind" as a young guy is already gone. i always have been old inside cause of the circumstances
so after if i'd ascend i'll never be carefree and naively happy as someone who was born chad

• Love it
I heard @Swolepenisman ascended and is now famous irl

I'll be the real first one to ascend if i don't kill myself and make it until 25 y/o.

anyway, my "mind" as a young guy is already gone. i always have been old inside cause of the circumstances
so after if i'd ascend i'll never be carefree and naively happy as someone who was born chad
A lot of chads have traumatic childhoods and turn to a life of crime and hate the world. They still get women but with the added bonus of being a dark chad.

Plus, you should begin to become happy (assuming you actually ascend to chad-tier in terms of looks) after being treated like a chad over time. Cognitive dissonance will start to kick in.

• +1
Reactions: japcel and WillVisitGandy
Yes. It happened to my best friend who is a late grower (8+ years of friendship). He had a really big change aesthetically, so basically left me behind and his personality changed. He eventually became chad, narcisist etc even without rationally self-identifying as one.
Now i have 0 friends
You have us buddyboyo.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6492
Yes. It happened to my best friend who is a late grower (8+ years of friendship). He had a really big change aesthetically, so basically left me behind and his personality changed. He eventually became chad, narcisist etc even without rationally self-identifying as one.
Now i have 0 friends

Same here. He was my best friend for my entire childhood until high school where he turned 6'3 from a growth spurt and ditched me forever

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 3202

Me and you then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162
Me of course, 4 yeats of steroid use + Buccal Fat Removal

Remember lower third is ( almost ) everything

My lower third at 19
20200421 104335

My lower third at 24
20200429 185729

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 3043
This was me 3 years ago:
36504F52 6423 4360 B4AD F1FF7A93DB35

this is me now:

35CF4266 6721 4791 8D89 A27A1B40433F

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521 and Deleted member 5892
it's just insane how much it got wider.
how is it possible, at 19 yo it looked narrower despite the buccal fat.
what's your explanation beside roids?

I have no idea, roids is the only thing I can think of

But I went back and checked and not only was my jaw more narrow but my chin was shorter too

I believe that mens jaws continue to develop thru your 20's, I now realize thats why I was so ugly when I was younger my forehead was so much larger than my tiny lower third people use to say I have a " big head " but the roids grew my lower third out to match the rest of my facial thirds

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Got the hunter eyes and Deleted member 3043
I have no idea, roids is the only thing I can think of

But I went back and checked and not only was my jaw more narrow but my chin was shorter too

I believe that mens jaws continue to develop thru your 20's, I now realize thats why I was so ugly when I was younger my forehead was so much larger than my tiny lower third people use to say I have a " big head " but the roids grew my lower third out to match the rest of my facial thirds
Can you post your roids routine please

I don't even know any slayers IRL. That's like top 2% or something, rare asf.

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy