Has there ever been a member here who roped?

M

MoggerChad

Kraken
Has there ever been a member here who roped? As in - it's common knowledge here that he didn't simply quit, but roped instead.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and subhuman incel
Has there ever been a member here who roped? As in - it's common knowledge here that he didn't simply quit, but roped instead.
James

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
curlhead james ? no he is still active (and entertaining as fuark)

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
He said he did. He made a whole thread about it.
He didn't roped. I hit him up on Instagram yesterday and he was saying how looksmax.org is a total nut job fest and he don't roll with that no more. He's alright.

//zerotohero

He didn't roped. I hit him up on Instagram yesterday and he was saying how looksmax.org is a total nut job fest and he don't roll with that no more. He's alright.

//zerotohero
Well thats good to hear. He's the best blackpilled artist so it'd be sad if he died so young.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Rabid rosaries I’m his mother

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2413
He sent a message on his discord saying that he was planning to rope and he deleted all of his accounts on social networks.
Also @LaFayette roped (he was 1 PSL)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21062
Niga wrote sex and character at 21.. insane
imagine discovering that shit in the 1900s. Nobody would have believed him. You heard he caused a mass suicide cause of that book?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and BrahminBoss
imagine discovering that shit in the 1900s. Nobody would have believed him. You heard he caused a mass suicide cause of that book?
Yea the blackpill is simmering underneath the surface of every human society, just one book or one ER event or one viral video and it implodes bringing with it mass destruction :what:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21062 and Marsiere214
He sent a message on his discord saying that he was planning to rope and he deleted all of his accounts on social networks.
Also @LaFayette roped (he was 1 PSL)
Well thats good to hear. He's the best blackpilled artist so it'd be sad if he died so young.

//zerotohero
Oh wow. What a piece of irrefutable evidence.
no im not active as much because im busy ntmaxxing
509E5A32 9ABD 4A8A ACA7 2A3BFFB5DAD6
0098F713 3408 4D99 8574 D2AD3628679D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, Deleted member 22126, kyrre and 1 other person
Yea the blackpill is simmering underneath the surface of every human society, just one book or one ER event or one viral video and it implodes bringing with it mass destruction :what:
Yea the blackpill slips out of the dark every once in a while. But it will never go mainstream cause its cursed knowledge tbh.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@SchizoAutism rest in pi

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
You don't look too NT in that photo, tho.

//zerotohero
yeah i fucking do i am just slouched because i had to shit bad and was high = NT

• JFL
Reactions: zerotohero
socialmaxxing with oldcels?

shit bro, you look 5'7 :/
lmfao i don't fit in well with my age group a group of emo jbs came up to me the other day when i was doing my daily creepmaxxing at night at the town square and i ran away from them because i knew i can't socialize with them also yeah im a manlet but im still in puberty so i can easily grow fr

Yeah there was an Arab user on lookism back in 2016 or '17