sheymo4k

NO PAIN NO GAIN
¿Qué haces para tener una buena mandíbula? naturalmente con hábitos

• +1
Reactions: Beast993
Implant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Beast993
You want to improve your mandible naturally? Not much you can do except with surgery

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, datboijj, sheymo4k and 2 others
Try hyaluronic acid if you have 1000 - 1500e It can have a big change.

• +1
Reactions: sheymo4k
7963DC06 A3EC 4D40 8422 AC5AF3CB5D3B

Not bad at all, and good luck 👍🏻

• +1
Reactions: sheymo4k
¿Quieres mejorar tu mandíbula de forma natural? No hay mucho que pueda hacer excepto con cirugía.
I have seen many videos that talk about mewing, chewing and hitting certain parts of the face etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
English title
Spanish thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7029 and Patient A
I have seen many videos that talk about mewing, chewing and hitting certain parts of the face etc.
Mewing is cope after 13/14 chewing can lead to worse results sometimes and bone smashing is well it’s retarded

Mastica la marca llamado mastic gum

Es muy duro, en el principio vas a tener solo resultados de mandibular musculo pero con tiempo se va a cambiar el structura de hueso tambien
(I'm half latino I can speak some Spanish ;))

• +1
Reactions: socrates^ and sheymo4k
Maullar se hace frente después de 13/14 masticar puede llevar a peores resultados a veces y la rotura de huesos está bien, se retrasa
View attachment 925469
This guy named Astrosky says that with the mewing I had excellent results on his clear face in 8 months

Attachments

• 1610471080763.png
    1610471080763.png
    609.3 KB · Views: 38
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Unless you ant to wait 8 years to look like you just learned how to jut and clench your jaw
Then don't listen to him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and sheymo4k
A menos que tengas que esperar 8 años para parecer que acabas de aprender a apretar la mandíbula.
Entonces no le escuches
I understand that the results are not immediate and are long-term, but 8 years are too much, and other things can be done for your cheekbones, cheeks and jaw

Last edited:
FUCK OFF BACK TO MEXI CO

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and sheymo4k
NECESITAS MEW Y CHEW MI AMIGOOO

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and sheymo4k
Mewing isnt cope, problem is it works 80% till age of 12, that means we arent so smart to find about mewing alone, but I hope I will at least help my kids.

Maullar no es suficiente, el problema es que funciona al 80% hasta los 12 años, eso significa que no somos tan inteligentes como para aprender a maullar solos, pero espero que al menos ayude a mis hijos.
I have been doing mewing for more than 1 year and if I have had results and it practically became a habit for me when I am not thinking about my tongue, it is on my palate

• +1