If you were a teacher at an elementary school would you save the soon to be truecels

illest-mogger

illest-mogger

Fwhrcel
When I truly look at it the more popular kids during elementary always succeeded in socializing when they got older but the quiet kids like me who missed talking to elementary Foids and others have trouble speaking to women. Even in high school rn I’m non nt and keep to own. I’ve been here for almost 3 years and I never had a decent conversation with a foid, it’s like they hate me, I’ve never made an effort to speak to them due to how different they are. What’re your thoughts would ya teach a non nt soon to be truecel how to socialize if you were a teacher

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Give them mewing lectures
Ig atleast mewing isn't cope at age 11

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Give them mewing lectures
Ig atleast mewing isn't cope at age 5
Jfl maybe if I had practice proper tongue posture my life could have been different now but we just gotta deal with the cards we’re played, it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
How can you help them if it's all genetics? :feelshehe:

Yes, I would try to save as many young men as I could cause the less weak/non-NT/failed men in the West the better things would be. 70% of the problems the West is facing is due to weak, maladjusted or undersocialized men.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger