Have we reached the stage of complete facial reconstruction?

MoggingIsDaydream

MoggingIsDaydream

Iron
@RealSurgerymax has made Lefort 2 and Lefort 3, OBO, and tripod osteotomy accessible to us, we can now widen our face for longfacels, we can use implants to lengthen our face if necessary, change the length and shape of our forehead, our eyes, our jaws, we can take Finasteride or do hair implants, do stroma to have light eyes, change our mouth, our nose,... Is there really any technical limit to changing our face now? apart from skin color and ethnic characteristics? Even the rest of the body can be changed, the size with LL, the clavicles still seem to pose big problems but are still within reach, everything is doable now, all we have to do is moneymax then enjoy our life as chads.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and GreedIcon
the tech is there, the skill and talent is still catching up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Spergi and tasmanian devil
the tech is there, the skill and talent is still catching up
In probably a few years, rsm would have brought to light many more surgeons capable of carrying out the most extreme procedures like lf2 and lf3, even the talents are at hand, we really live in the future

@RealSurgerymax has made Lefort 2 and Lefort 3, OBO, and tripod osteotomy accessible to us, we can now widen our face for longfacels, we can use implants to lengthen our face if necessary, change the length and shape of our forehead, our eyes, our jaws, we can take Finasteride or do hair implants, do stroma to have light eyes, change our mouth, our nose,... Is there really any technical limit to changing our face now? apart from skin color and ethnic characteristics? Even the rest of the body can be changed, the size with LL, the clavicles still seem to pose big problems but are still within reach, everything is doable now, all we have to do is moneymax then enjoy our life as chads.
Limitations still:
• Can’t make ears further apart
• Can’t move eyes forward

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, MoggingIsDaydream, tasmanian devil and 1 other person
Limitations still:
Wdym by ears further apart?
Also can you show an example of an individual who would benefit from moving eyes forward

Limitations still:
Other limitations u dont want to include

Can never fight again

The more surgery you get the more you require in the future

Implants can look uncanny years later as skin turns into a sagging grape like form during aging

Many jaw surgeries have 50-70% relapse rate, with implants risking infections

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Meister!, Deleted member 49130, adam_ross2549 and 4 others
honestly its fascinating. probably the seed in which future more ambitious procedures can happen. transhumanism, gene editing, the progression of the human anatomy. imagine changing the very structure of your genome. to procreate and have perfect children that can avoid the hardship we struggle with. that in my eyes is where the true beauty lies. our ultimate goal. we could be gods. transcend our rotting flesh. but alas in this present moment what he's doing is revolutionary. and will only improve. i don't think my human brain can quite understand how significant and lucky i am to live in such a world.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GreedIcon and Asspear
Ive ascended 2 points since college yea

Other limitations u dont want to include
Complications are another category. Of course they are possible but they almost always happen soon after surgery before full recovery and we can deal with them.
Can never fight again
Wrong but who cares unless low class
The more surgery you get the more you require in the future
Wrong. I think you are thinking of filler
Implants can look uncanny years later as skin turns into a sagging grape like form during aging
Not properly designed / properly placed and if you are losing volume get fat grafting. You would start to look gaunt even if it was natural bone.
Many jaw surgeries have 50-70% relapse rate,

wrong, not with our custom protocols
with implants risking infections
Yes no one said there isn’t, that’s not a limitation it’s a risk. Implant infections don’t happen spontaneously after full healing

• +1
Reactions: esoterik, LancasteR, jfbjfb and 5 others
Complications are another category. Of course they are possible but they almost always happen soon after surgery before full recovery and we can deal with them.

Not properly designed / properly placed and if you are losing volume get fat grafting. You would start to look gaunt even if it was natural bone.

Yes no one said there isn’t, that’s not a limitation it’s a risk. Implant infections don’t happen spontaneously after full healing
jfl show proof.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

Im right you are wrong craigslist spongebob ahh surgeon i can perform more surgeries than you and produce better results.

“Just get fat grafting “ so jewish surgeons can make more money by making them more subhuman than naturally aging in the long run.. typical

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lilith
So you are saying you can still train and compete in kickboxing for example even after surgeries? Even with a Lefort I? That would affect the capability to take punches though right?

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Limitations still:
Our only limit is therefore the modification of the posterior facial depth. Do you think we will be able to create low-risk procedures for this in the future? I find it hard to imagine how we could change that without a craniotomy or taking a huge risk of blindness or serious nerve damage.

do that to look 100% uncanny

didnt that one tripod case get botched
soft tissue surgeries arent perfect at all yet or even close

honestly its fascinating. probably the seed in which future more ambitious procedures can happen. transhumanism, gene editing, the progression of the human anatomy. imagine changing the very structure of your genome. to procreate and have perfect children that can avoid the hardship we struggle with. that in my eyes is where the true beauty lies. our ultimate goal. we could be gods. transcend our rotting flesh. but alas in this present moment what he's doing is revolutionary. and will only improve. i don't think my human brain can quite understand how significant and lucky i am to live in such a world.
i mean if you think about it, it could actually be quite distopian and beauty is actually relative, so i feel like if everyone could be an 8 psl mogger in the far future then the concept of human beauty would completely change and possibly not even exist

• +1
Reactions: Asspear and lilith
@RealSurgerymax has made Lefort 2 and Lefort 3,

Has there been any actual cases of these yet?

Full facial reconstruction is a LOT of dice rolls on failed recovery. If you do a statistical analysis on the complication rates of the combined procedures, your chances do not look good.

The only thing that could make it feasible is if doing multiple surgeries in one operation has a lower complication rate than doing all of the surgeries individually but there are no real statistics on that yet as we are only just entering the age of truly hardcore hardmaxxing like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
Wdym by ears further apart?
Also can you show an example of an individual who would benefit from moving eyes forward
E-Jean-Carroll-Interview.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Your face will be fucked in a bunch of aspects permanently

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
i mean if you think about it, it could actually be quite distopian and beauty is actually relative, so i feel like if everyone could be an 8 psl mogger in the far future then the concept of human beauty would completely change and possibly not even exist
Beauty is just a visual representation of stuff we consider good for survival, like for example, being tall means longer reach, more intimidating and better fighting success, or bones in face means better development, health, less chance of genetics defects, better senses, etc.

but that can change depending on whats better in our current situation or envieroment, (like today femenine men are more valuated than masc in some ways) so in a PSL 8 World when everyone fits and "exeeds" the standards, other different stuff apart from looks would be more appreciated, and of course there will always be competitive mfs than would fuck around to be 11' tall and stand out even more.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Beauty is just a visual representation of stuff we consider good for survival, like for example, being tall means longer reach, more intimidating and better fighting success, or bones in face means better development, health, less chance of genetics defects, better senses, etc.

but that can change depending on whats better in our current situation or envieroment, (like today femenine men are more valuated than masc in some ways) so in a PSL 8 World when everyone fits and "exeeds" the standards, other different stuff apart from looks would be more appreciated, and of course there will always be competitive mfs than would fuck around to be 11' tall and stand out even more.
Good explanation

• +1
Reactions: GreedIcon
In probably a few years, rsm would have brought to light many more surgeons capable of carrying out the most extreme procedures like lf2 and lf3, even the talents are at hand, we really live in the future
How is lefort 2 extreme
I thought lefort 3 was the only extreme lefort