Have you accepted defeat against westernization/globalism?

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
Only way you can contest against it is looking down on west and promoting your own culture hard.

In long run, i do not see it happening. I think westernization/globalism will win in the end. Because even if local culture persist, it will have strong western influence. (aka girls taking pics in cultural stuff and in reality, living life in western values)

Kinda already seeing that happen. Being romantic/temple or mosque going. yet also going to club and engaging in hookup culture.

• +1
Reactions: human304 and fuxkdakikez
Access to any western media or social media = death... it only requires one foid to be infected with it and spread amongst her peers...

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, robtical and fuxkdakikez
there is always hope

there is always hope
nah not this time
these niggas changed peoples brain wiring we would need to kill all zoomers to undo the damage

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
nah not this time
these niggas changed peoples brain wiring we would need to kill all zoomers to undo the damage
the only solution to all of this is “radicalisation”

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Only way you can contest against it is looking down on west and promoting your own culture hard.

In long run, i do not see it happening. I think westernization/globalism will win in the end. Because even if local culture persist, it will have strong western influence. (aka girls taking pics in cultural stuff and in reality, living life in western values)

Kinda already seeing that happen. Being romantic/temple or mosque going. yet also going to club and engaging in hookup culture.
Not my problem

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez

this western niggerlovers already won. all the other smaller players are still infighting between themselves, while the western (nigger) influence slowly pushes into their societies, weakening them from the insides.

• +1
Reactions: robtical and fuxkdakikez