Idontknowlol
Kraken
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2019
- Posts
- 3,196
- Reputation
- 7,384
In my country prostitution is legal, cheap and very easily accesible, you just walk into red light districtt houses and fuck the girl you pick.
I've had sexy with many hookers, from (legal age) young ones, till 70 years old hookers, and I can tell you its the best practice for getting real women. You get a glimpse of what pussy feels like, and you stop being so desperate and put pussy in a pedestal.
Share your stories if you ever fucked a hooker
You should all prostitutemaxx
I've had sexy with many hookers, from (legal age) young ones, till 70 years old hookers, and I can tell you its the best practice for getting real women. You get a glimpse of what pussy feels like, and you stop being so desperate and put pussy in a pedestal.
Share your stories if you ever fucked a hooker
You should all prostitutemaxx