Have you ever killed yourself in a dream?

ØUROBOROS

ØUROBOROS

Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Posts
9,521
Reputation
17,523
I have done that multiple times even today it wasn't because I was depressed it was because I got put in a situation where a quick death was better.
 
  • +1
Reactions: hopelessmanlet32 and mxl4chi1
I have done that multiple times even today it wasn't because I was depressed it was because I got put in a situation where a quick death was better.
nah i only get dreams about girls showing interest in me
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
i hung myself in a dream when i was like 10 years old 😭
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ØUROBOROS and hopelessmanlet32
yea
i went completely bald and then shot myself in the head
then woke up
 
  • JFL
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and ØUROBOROS

Similar threads

I
Replies
15
Views
88
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
Replies
2
Views
36
levisko
L
Idontknowlol
Replies
9
Views
82
SupressedLowLife
SupressedLowLife
SickendExistence
Replies
11
Views
67
SuicideBomber
SuicideBomber

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top