have you ever (later) mogged a girl who rejected you?

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
I once met a nice 18 year old when I was 30 who rejected me for some reason, we went on a date but she was too much of a goddess, then 9 years later I saw her again and now she looked like a fat soccer mom while I was looksmaxxed from head to toe, it was quite a lifefuel I must admit

have you had any similar experiences?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 19294
F33l Lik3 Dyin

• Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1
I don't know, I met a girl who said I was ugly 4 years ago but today she buys me clash royale passes

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, TrestIsBest, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
lol yes - every HS bimbo I knew looked like shit by 25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Deleted member 18776
Porbbaly fat ones. other than that NO

the only fongroid i asked out was in middle school she rejected me and was nice to me butshe balooned up and i became skinnyer...funny :))))

Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
Some of them didnt even needed some of my ascencion to be mogged, they just descended without limits. Bluepilled females looks usually went downhill very fast after 25.

I know literally 0 foids that somehow managed to keep ascending past 25, all of them descended, and some very hard

It's funny to see some ex's having their look melted by time mating and teamming up with rich ugly guys that they criticized and despized before because there is no option left for them. Some of them certainly deserve this nature vengeance for their shitty personality and character.

Only rich and blackpilled narcy foids overly concerned about their youth can somehow manage not to descend alot after 25.

Also alot of normies destroy themselves by exaggerating with fillers and alot end up with botched sillicones too.

Unlike males that can peak later and somehow maintain appeal, female looks are a ticking bomb that usually blow up very early

Thats one of the reasons i think keep looksmaxxing past 25 is even more important than young years. Is easy to somehow look good overall while young. But after certain age, if you just keep youth aspects(hair, collagen, body fat, good psysique) while improving your features will turn you into a gigamogger in comparison to your age group, because normies inevitably go downhill.

Jared Leto is probably the ultimate mogger of our times. He is the only person in 50's that can date a 18year old girl and nobody will judge him, because he looks fucking young.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9405, NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 18840 and 6 others
My ex. Alcohol descended her to a LTB tattooed lesbian in 2 years, also drugs gave her panic syndrome and schizophrenia, JFL.

I don't know, I met a girl who said I was ugly 4 years ago but today she buys me clash royale passes
My voice changed from squeaker to being the deep guy in the call in 2 years

Not yet but soon i will.

I once met a nice 18 year old when I was 30 who rejected me for some reason,
Let's try and think long and hard about this

Yyfellow kids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9405, Gargamel, owlofathena and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
well he who gets the last laugh laughs loadest, because now she looks like she's 35, so she probably gravely regrets not letting me worship her ass while she still had the chance
Gotta say, making my meme your avatar picture is a chad move. GL with the young sloots mate

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
I once met a nice 18 year old when I was 30 who rejected me for some reason, we went on a date but she was too much of a goddess, then 9 years later I saw her again and now she looked like a fat soccer mom while I was looksmaxxed from head to toe, it was quite a lifefuel I must admit

have you had any similar experiences?
Nvm

No matter how much ascend even the most low tier of becky can still SMV mog you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
No matter how much ascend even the most low tier of becky can still SMV mog you.
Yep, this is the world we live in. Even a 'low tier normie' woman who is 100 pounds overweight and balding can have more access to men, than Tyler Maher gets access to women.

I have had two run-ins with dates who previously rejected me, then saw me later with a ton less body fat, more muscle and some procedures (like reduced buccal fat+infras). They both messaged me within a week if I'd like to go on a new date.

Deep down I knew why these women initially rejected me years ago, it was specifically the failos I hated seeing in the mirror, like my face not being lean enough. When I got to my goal, these women were suddenly attracted, despite saying they felt 'no chemistry' 1-3 years ago.

Not that it bears repeating on this forum since most people here are very :blackpill: already, but it just further reinforced my thought process where my actual self, my personality, had little to zero bearing on how attracted a woman would be to me. It was all looks, all along. And I knew painfully well *why* they didn't want to have sex back then.

When you meet or go beyond their looks threshold for sex, they will even actively pursue you. It was never about you as a person. It's your physical traits that put them off.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, yayatourer and Deleted member 19294
Yep, this is the world we live in. Even a 'low tier normie' woman who is 100 pounds overweight and balding can have more access to men, than Tyler Maher gets access to women.

I have had two run-ins with dates who previously rejected me, then saw me later with a ton less body fat, more muscle and some procedures (like reduced buccal fat+infras). They both messaged me within a week if I'd like to go on a new date.

Deep down I knew why these women initially rejected me years ago, it was specifically the failos I hated seeing in the mirror, like my face not being lean enough. When I got to my goal, these women were suddenly attracted, despite saying they felt 'no chemistry' 1-3 years ago.

Not that it bears repeating on this forum since most people here are very :blackpill: already, but it just further reinforced my thought process where my actual self, my personality, had little to zero bearing on how attracted a woman would be to me. It was all looks, all along. And I knew painfully well *why* they didn't want to have sex back then.

When you meet or go beyond their looks threshold for sex, they will even actively pursue you. It was never about you as a person. It's your physical traits that put them off.
Did you go on a second date with them or did you blow them off after you became better looking?

Did you go on a second date with them or did you blow them off after you became better looking?
I never went on a second date or had sex with them. In a way it would have felt humiliating and infuriating in my mind, though I do respect their right to preferences and free will. Nobody is forced to sleep with anyone they don't find attractive. I didn't feel bitterness, just indifference.

It just irks me to no end, that it was all dependent on a few millimeters of fat and tissue. That such tiny changes can make or break you even in the eyes of a plain looking 5/10 woman.

It's as if past a certain point (let's say 12-13%?) body fat, you are just seen as this character, this non-sexual "being". And when you are lean (and may have done away with any physical irregularities, like nasolabial folds) you are suddenly seen as bangable.

A life dictated by a few millimeters of matter just seems so absurd. It took me time to accept it, but it is what it is.

It does place mental restrictions on my life, for example I'm not willing to indulge in desserts anymore because I know how shitty life was socially and dating wise when I had higher body fat. I will have to stay low body fat and go to the gym for the rest of my life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
I never went on a second date or had sex with them. In a way it would have felt humiliating and infuriating in my mind, though I do respect their right to preferences and free will. Nobody is forced to sleep with anyone they don't find attractive. I didn't feel bitterness, just indifference.

It just irks me to no end, that it was all dependent on a few millimeters of fat and tissue. That such tiny changes can make or break you even in the eyes of a plain looking 5/10 woman.

It's as if past a certain point (let's say 12-13%?) body fat, you are just seen as this character, this non-sexual "being". And when you are lean (and may have done away with any physical irregularities, like nasolabial folds) you are suddenly seen as bangable.

A life dictated by a few millimeters of matter just seems so absurd. It took me time to accept it, but it is what it is.

It does place mental restrictions on my life, for example I'm not willing to indulge in desserts anymore because I know how shitty life was socially and dating wise when I had higher body fat. I will have to stay low body fat and go to the gym for the rest of my life.
Women never truly cared who you are a person or your personality...They only cared if your facial aesthetics make their vagina tingles or not.When it's all send and done.Looks is all that matters to women.Congratulations on your facial upgrade by the way!

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
Thats one of the reasons i think keep looksmaxxing past 25 is even more important than young years. Is easy to somehow look good overall while young. But after certain age, if you just keep youth aspects(hair, collagen, body fat, good psysique) while improving your features will turn you into a gigamogger in comparison to your age group, because normies inevitably go downhill.

Jared Leto is probably the ultimate mogger of our times. He is the only person in 50's that can date a 18year old girl and nobody will judge him, because he looks fucking young.

This is 100% true, couldn't have said it better.
Looking 25 at 50 yo, while being lean with visible abs (like Leto's physique) and at least HTN face with perfect nw1 hairline is a giga mog in general, even to people 20-30 years younger, most of them do not fit that criteria.

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
Everything on point, im saying this to my younger friends before its over. Tretinoin + fin and not getting fat is enough to giga mogg most of your peers in late 20s no matter their looks status rn.

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
İ mog a lot girls now who rejected me before