Have you ever raped before?

Sub->CL

Sub->CL

Sub
Joined
Mar 15, 2026
Posts
5,306
Reputation
8,053
I haven't.

Have you?
 
  • +1
Reactions: brotato78, RedDragonSlayer, xye and 4 others
no
 
  • +1
Reactions: lilcrodyshe, xye, samo. and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilcrodyshe, xye, samo. and 3 others
if you ask this on .is i guarantee a couple of them will respond with a yes, but no i haven’t
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: negative, xye, grav and 3 others
No because I'm not a psycho
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xye and grav
I thought you meant been raped
 
  • JFL
Reactions: xye
No but given the opportunity I would. Rape is natural
 
i raped myself
 
I haven't.

Have you?
Define rape

Idk some foids be rapist tho like Rs i went on vacation like a couple months ago with a group of friends and there was foids there and long story short i get hella drunk at the club and fast forward to one of the foids sitting on my cock i eventually just finish slaying but when i wake up the next morning i was just like wtf
 

Similar threads

B
Replies
23
Views
101
whiskers52
whiskers52
ICXCLuvr
Replies
15
Views
65
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
Idontknowlol
Replies
9
Views
62
SupressedLowLife
SupressedLowLife
SickendExistence
Replies
11
Views
51
SuicideBomber
SuicideBomber
ØUROBOROS
Replies
4
Views
25
Lord Vader
Lord Vader

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top