Have you ever seen couples that go against the blackpill?

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
I know this one kid, who we’ll call Miguel. He’s like 5’2, maybe 5’3, and he has a fine ass girlfriend, and they’re like the same height. Idk what type of game that nigga has but it’s incredible.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
cool kids do

be entertaining pill sometimes works

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I barley see couples these days

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
I know this one kid, who we’ll call Miguel. He’s like 5’2, maybe 5’3, and he has a fine ass girlfriend, and they’re like the same height. Idk what type of game that nigga has but it’s incredible.
Not many just 95 % of all couples here in canada

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Only when the girl has a mental illness of some kind.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
all the time, if anything oofy doofy couples seem to be the norm

ofc the nature of these relationships is blackpilling in itself. Most women will gladly date a subpar cuck who's safe and beta from their social circle over the risk of an alpha and "uncontrollable" chad that can leave at any time and has plenty of options.

this is the feminist world of 2022, women are way too brainwashed by media and think all men are either criminals or scumbags so as meek as they are they prefer to play it safe and stick with cucks they obviously aren't that attracted to.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 8988, thecaste and 2 others
I bet you they're 18 or younger, and that wouldn't disprove the blackpill.

Blackpill only exists after high school graduation. Seen way too many just be firsts and other anomalies back in HS. Not much so since then

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
My last three gfs and I

not someone as ugly as st blackop2cel

Very often

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 20452 and Erik-Jón

ofc the nature of these relationships is blackpilling in itself. Most women will gladly date a subpar cuck who's safe and beta from their social circle over the risk of an alpha and "uncontrollable" chad that can leave at any time and has plenty of options.
Just be NT / socialcirclemaxxed / statusmaxxed theory is the norm.
I’d even say blackpill is bs for LTR since it goes way over just looks. Its bluepill shit at this point. Blackpill is first impressions, first few seconds, tinder etc = Its for ONS.
Reminds me of something Wheat Waffles said in one pf his videos that I think is very legit :
« First seconds = blackpill »
« First hours / days = redpill »
« After that = bluepill »
You dont need the blackpill part if you already met the girl and are in the same social circle.
« But if you are ugly you get friendzoned »
True but I also see lots of dudes IRL who was in friendzone ending up in LTR with stacylites/stacies.
Bluepilled niggas were always right :eek:

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
I went on a date this past weekend with a chick thats 5'10 and I'm 5'8 but gymmaxxed

this is the feminist world of 2022, women are way too brainwashed by media and think all men are either criminals or scumbags so as meek as they are they prefer to play it safe and stick with cucks they obviously aren't that attracted to.
100% correct. The mistake that people make when they look at blackpill is that they apply it to relationships which is stupid.

The blackpill applies to ATTRACTION and nothing else. If a hot girl is going out with an ugly dude, it does not mean that she is attracted to him. Rather, she is "comfortable" with him as he will never stray and will put her on a pedestal in a way that a chad won't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Tenshi
only if the guy is black/mulatto

Not someone as ugly as 2/10 having a GF but I constantly see 3-4/10s having GFs

oofy doofy has its limits but offy doofy is still truth

theres always a ulterior reason

betabuxxing
statuspill
dating down
socialmax

if an ugly gets with a hot girl, first question should be "is he betabuxxing?" if hes not, its status/socialmax. if its not that, then its dating down for control/power in the relationship

• Hmm...
Reactions: ExtraBones